It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U of Oklahoma frat investigated after video of ‘Never be a n****r SAE’ sing-along goes viral

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
SO how was i moving the goal post? oh just because i said colonies in it right?

Right.

See, instead of arguing with me what you should have said in this situation was "yes, you're correct. What I originally wrote was wrong. I meant to say something else."

Of course, this is the internet so that hardly ever happens.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Imagine kids doing something that's taboo. If you really think those kids think its ok to lynch someone, then yeah be offended.

Nobody here has ever done something that's 'wrong' because it fun, for the thrill, for bucking the system, because its taboo?

I want to know what percentage of fraternities(not counting the black ones) are black at that school. how did SAE treat blacks during rush, and did they offer any black kids bids to join.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
I want to know what percentage of fraternities(not counting the black ones) are black at that school. how did SAE treat blacks during rush, and did they offer any black kids bids to join.

I saw a very brief interview with the only black member in the history of that chapter of SAE who had been in school around 2001.

The entire school is only five percent black. I would guess the percentage in non-black Greek organizations would be even lower.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Imagine kids doing something that's taboo. If you really think those kids think its ok to lynch someone, then yeah be offended.

Nobody here has ever done something that's 'wrong' because it fun, for the thrill, for bucking the system, because its taboo?

Given the lyrics to their chant were:

"There will never be a n***** in SAE.
There will never be a n***** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a n***** in SAE."

I would hazard a guess they had zero blacks in their fraternity.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Racism. The staple word in the media's fat diet.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Right.

See, instead of arguing with me what you should have said in this situation was "yes, you're correct. What I originally wrote was wrong. I meant to say something else."

you going to address th e previous post i posted? i gave evidence to support my side but for some reason you havent answered my evidence. WHy?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Right.

you going to address th e previous post i posted? i gave evidence to support my side but for some reason you havent answered my evidence. WHy?

What evidence? Do you mean the evidence that confirms that what I said in my original response to you is true?

What's there to say? You are apparently now in agreement with me and everyone else who can do basic math and paid attention to history lessons in elementary school.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Some people will never concede on any matter. What we have here is a tread derailment. We should be focusing on the fact that fraternities like this one are the first step down a short road that leads to the old money power structure. The very fact that various fraternities have both connections to politics and industry whilst being exclusive upon membership, often familial, suggests a form of corruption of our democratic and free market values that should be examined closely.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join