It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: queenofswords

I think asking questions is great!

I hate to see time wasted on mere partisan jockeying.

If you're interested in more than that see above for a connection between the previous State IG under Bush, and direct connections to the CIA and Blackwater.

Or not ...

Best,

Here is my question to you. The IG announced he was leaving State in Dec. 2007. The following month, he left. One year later, Obama became president.

So, during the ENTIRE tenure of Hillary Clinton, Obama never appointed an IG.....6+ years!....and Hillary never asked for one. If there were problems in the state department, that should have been the very first thing done, don't you think?!

Do you really not see the significance of this negligence?
edit on 11-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Eh, i have good friends who have worked at a high level with the Clinton Foundation, specifically the Clinton Global Initiative. One's job was to basically get big donors (corporations, individuals, NGOs, governments) to rally around and commit big money to causes under the umbrella of CGI. This is what they do.

Don't get me started on The Big Business of So-called Charitable Foundations...lol!! We all could write a book about them.

There is so much room for corruption, fraud, and abuse, especially with these family foundations such as the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation... and especially when they used to hold high government positions such as he presidency or a Cabinet position like Secretary of State.

The Clintons are about to have some huge competition for those Big Bucks.

The Obamas have set up one, too. I guess they saw how lucrative the Clintons' foundation was and just couldn't resist. It is scheduled to be kicked in high gear when he leaves office January 17, 2017. Keep an eye on THAT one for sure.

First, I am not illusioned that there is not corruption in the government or some NGOs/foundations. However, unless you have proof against a given organization, such as a foundation, it is called slander or libel.

I would resist making such claims just because you dislike a certain group or official. There are a lot of good people that work at these foundations..

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Blackwater Security Firm Considered Itself Above the Law

A state department investigator warned that the private security firm Blackwater considered itself above the law, just weeks before Blackwater guards shot and killed 17 Iraqi civilians, it has been reported.

According to the New York Times, Jean Richter, who was sent to Iraq to review Blackwater's operations, warned in a memo dated 31 August 2007 that little oversight of the company, which had a $1bn contract to protect US diplomats, had created "an environment full of liability and negligence".

Here's my last hint:

Blackwater was renamed Xe Services in 2009. After Prince sold the company, the new owners named it Academi. In early June, it merged with Triple Canopy, one of its rivals for government and commercial contracts to provide private security. The new firm is called Constellis Holdings.

Remember Triple Canopy LLC.

As a US Senator, Hillary Clinton sponsored legislation to ban the US State Department from hiring private security contractors in Iraq, but as Secretary of State, she ceded all security in the embassies in Baghdad and Kabul to the same private security contractors, and now one firm has been cited in an Inspector General report. The Office of Inspector General for the US State Department has concluded that improper protocols by the US State Department on Clinton’s watch allowed a private security firm to make the US State Department needlessly spend about $130 million.

The name of the company is Triple Canopy LLC. An Alter Net story from 2009 likened the relationship between President Obama and Triple Canopy to former President George W. Bush’s relationship to Blackwater:

www.frontpagemag.com (Not my favorite source)

Virginia-based security company Triple Canopy, Inc., also noted lobbying on Benghazi among several other issues in a report covering July through September of last year when it spent $129,000 overall on federal-level lobbying.

While the firm's filing doesn't indicate whether its efforts pertained to the Benghazi attack, the company confirmed in a statement to the Center for Public Integrity that its lobbying was attack-related.

"Following last year's attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, Triple Canopy took the initiative to suggest a series of security solutions to protect U.S. diplomats and others who serve overseas," the statement said, offering no details on what its suggestions involved.

Huffington Post

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do you really not see the significance of this negligence?

Do you see the significance yourself?

Do you not see that there are no "sides" to these people we're musing about?

Do you not see the connections that transcend Bush and Obama (and Rice and Clinton)?

Here's one more:

Remember the reference above to the Constellis Group and our old friends ? Well, guess what they're doing right now...

he U.S. government is preparing to boost the number of private contractors in Iraq as part of President Barack Obama's growing effort to beat back Islamic State militants threatening the Baghdad government, a senior U.S. official said.

How many contractors will deploy to Iraq - beyond the roughly 1,800 now working there for the U.S. State Department - will depend in part, the official said, on how widely dispersed U.S. troops advising Iraqi security forces are, and how far they are from U.S. diplomatic facilities.

and

For example, in July, the State Department boosted from 39 to 57 the number of personnel protecting the U.S. consulate in Erbil that came under threat from Islamic State forces during its June offensive.

That team is provided by Triple Canopy, part of the Constellis Group conglomerate, which is the State Department's largest security contractor. Constellis did not respond to a phone call seeking comment.

The presence of contractors in Iraq, particularly private security firms, has been controversial since a series of violent incidents during the U.S. occupation, culminating in the September 2007 killing of 14 unarmed Iraqis by guards from Blackwater security firm.

Remember Blackwater morphed into Triple Canopy/Constellis.

Remember this started under Bush and continues under Obama.

Follow the Kronburgs.
edit on 14Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:46:06 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Questions should be asked, and that is all that has been done. Questions have to be asked.

Our Secretary of State is part of the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. She used the Clinton server in her private residence to do OUR business from. During her tenure the foundation she is a part of unethically took in millions of dollars from foreign governments.

Now, she has refused to turn over that server belonging to her foundation. The questions and suspicions are legitimate.

I agree that there are good people that work at these foundations. No question about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Add one more NEW dot to connect:

Not only did Clinton's State Dept. intentionally leave vacant a permanent IG position, compromising any adequate fiscal oversight & inspection...but,according to the A.P. (not a conservative media outlet by any stretch) they ignored any FOIA requests for State Dept. documents regarding Hillary's records and practices while at State.
STONEWALLED.

AP SUES STATE DEPARTMENT, SEEKING ACCESS TO CLINTON RECORDS

The legal action comes after repeated requests filed under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act have gone unfulfilled. They include one request AP made five years ago and others pending since the summer of 2013.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, comes a day after Clinton broke her silence about her use of a private email account while secretary of state. The FOIA requests and lawsuit seek materials related to her public and private calendars, correspondence involving longtime aides likely to play key roles in her expected campaign for president, and Clinton-related emails about the Osama bin Laden raid and National Security Agency surveillance practices.

"After careful deliberation and exhausting our other options, The Associated Press is taking the necessary legal steps to gain access to these important documents, which will shed light on actions by the State Department and former Secretary Clinton, a presumptive 2016 presidential candidate, during some of the most significant issues of our time," said Karen Kaiser, AP's general counsel.

An inspector general's report in 2012 criticized the State Department's practices as "inefficient and ineffective," citing a heavy workload, small staff and interagency problems.

hosted.ap.org...
edit on 11-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting and comment

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I do see it. If a thorough investigation of wrongdoing takes us all the way back to the Bush administration and on back to Bill Clinton's selling our technology to the Chinese, I'm all for it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I do see it. If a thorough investigation of wrongdoing takes us all the way back to the Bush administration and on back to Bill Clinton's selling our technology to the Chinese, I'm all for it.

Good. Then my intentions are complete.

It's not about Hillary's black email box; that is just a distraction.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS/ISIL starts acting up in the next few days ... just sayin.

Oh, and Steve Linick the current State IG that "broke the $6B missing story" last year?

He used to work for the Justice Department. Guess what he did?

In addition, he was the front-line official at DOJ for contract fraud cases relating to the U.S. wars and reconstruction in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hmmm. Does that remind anyone of setting the Fox to guard the henhouse?

Also, the problem is not limited to Krongard or Linick ...

Government IGs Coverup Fraud

Jolting as the details in the news series may seem, this sort of thing has been going on among federal agency watchdogs for many years. Judicial Watch has reported on this repeatedly and in fact, back in 2007 wrote that the IG scandals were so rampant that a group of bipartisan U.S. Senators introduced legislation to clean up the offices. At the time former and current employees at inspector general offices disclosed that the watchdogs worked too closely with leaders of the agencies they investigated and that many succumbed to political pressure from the Bush administration. Among them was State Department IG Howard Krongard, who quit amid accusations of hampering investigations of widespread wrongdoing in Iraq. Commerce Department IG Johnnie Frazier also quit after being accused by employees of demoting whistleblowers and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) IG Robert Cobb got busted interfering with investigations because he had a cozy relationship with NASA leadership.

Years later nothing has changed to root out persisting problems at these crucial entities responsible for exposing wrongdoing inside the federal government.

edit on 14Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:57:41 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Oh good lord.

Personal commentary ABOUT other members, for example, if I were to say that you're nothing more than a partisan hack in every thread you post in, you're blind to anything that isnt' related to condemning Democrats, or Clintons, you don't display any analytical skills at all in your posts, and you probably smell funny.

If I WERE TO SAY any of that, which I'm not, that would be personal commentary about "you" the poster and not YOUR POSTS, which is all we really have anything to go on, here.

Clear?

Has there been a lot of that going on here?
If so, I would urge you to contact a mod.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Good. Then my intentions are complete.

It's not about Hillary's black email box; that is just a distraction.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS/ISIL starts acting up in the next few days ... just sayin.

If not ISIS, something else will grab the media's attention to take the focus off. You can count on it. I thought it might be "the letter", but that hasn't done the trick. I'm not as partisan as you think. I stand for the Constitution and The American People first.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I added a bit to the post not wanting to slam post stuff.

When you start digging in this muck you see that it is not Red and not Blue, not Liberal or Conservative, not Bush or Obama or Clinton ...

It's all of them.

Hope some of these links help someone get somewhere with this.

Finally, I'm out.

EDIT: Right back atcha on the "not as partisan as you think" bit.

Perhaps we should both listen to each other a little better? I'm game.

edit on 15Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:01:17 -050015p032015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

AP SUES STATE DEPARTMENT, SEEKING ACCESS TO CLINTON RECORDS

Hmmm.

Another reason to suspect something is going on with the MSM vs Hillary/Obama.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So, so sad, that no even pages full of truth can enlighten the mind of those that can not separate political affiliations from corruption.

Be well and prosper my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I tell you, the last person you want in the White house is a Clintonite or a Bushonite, this days, the stench of their crap span decades, but still people will vote for them because they chose not know no better.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yet ONE MORE new dot to connect:
Clinton State Dept. personnel recorded a "minuscule fraction" of the billions of emails generated by employee's official email accounts.
THIS just in:

More than a billion emails at State Department, but few saved

Washington (CNN)The State Department's government watchdog has released a review of its email record-keeping practices and concluded that the vast majority of emails sent by State personnel are not being preserved, possibly in violation of the Federal Records Act.

Out of the billion emails sent by personnel in 2011, the Office of the Inspector General found that only a minuscule fraction -- 61,156 -- were actually recorded within employees' official email accounts. That number dropped to 41,749 in 2013.

This information comes amid controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email account while in office, which brought renewed attention to the State Department's record keeping policies -- policies which rely on employees' self-reporting.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Newsflash

suspicions being confirmed

MSM is too full throttle

Ed Klein reports below that Bill Clinton thinks Mrs. Clinton’s current troubles stem directly from the White House. Remember, this story really took off after The New York Times and MSNBC, 2 stalwart allies of this White House (well one is an ally, the other is basically a mouthpiece) covered it. It didn’t come from Fox or Breitbart.

An Inside Job? : Bill Clinton reportedly thinks the Obama White House leaked the Hillary email story

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yet ONE MORE new dot to connect:
Clinton State Dept. personnel recorded a "minuscule fraction" of the billions of emails generated by employee's official email accounts.
THIS just in:

More than a billion emails at State Department, but few saved

Washington (CNN)The State Department's government watchdog has released a review of its email record-keeping practices and concluded that the vast majority of emails sent by State personnel are not being preserved, possibly in violation of the Federal Records Act.

Out of the billion emails sent by personnel in 2011, the Office of the Inspector General found that only a minuscule fraction -- 61,156 -- were actually recorded within employees' official email accounts. That number dropped to 41,749 in 2013.

This information comes amid controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email account while in office, which brought renewed attention to the State Department's record keeping policies -- policies which rely on employees' self-reporting.

www.cnn.com...

Sounds like they're trying to play it off as "well nobody's emails are archived so Clinton deserves a pass."

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I did a project on Blackwater back in 2007 or 8, Prince really viewed himself as messiah and above the law. Like all wealthy people he had friends in convenient places and had his tentacles in diverse investments. I seem to remember them manufacturing APC's and then stealing a lucrative contract overpricing them like crazy...

So why on earth did you wait so late in the thread to state your opinion that it simply goes higher than Hillary? The way you dismissed her so much just made it seem like you were defending her, particularly. Of course it goes beyond her, of course it transcends party. But that doesnt exonerate her personal guilt. She does need to be prosecuted, and we cant stop at her.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You're right, it's the military industrial complex, it's greed, it's the 1%, the elite, the Bilderbergs, the council on foreign relations, etc.

Hillary, Jeb, George, Bill, etc....have all been a part.

You want REAL change, then find out who the head of the snake is (more like a hydra) and cut it off.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Looks like Valerie called her buddies at TIME;

TIME Cover Gives Hillary Horns

www.weeklystandard.com...

COVER IMAGE:
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join