It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you expect any different, the way that the corrupted elite political trash works in the US shames any other totalitarian and dictatorship government in the world, with the way they get away with corruption.

But is ok, because those that believe this people to be as good as apple pie will keep swearing that is all the fault of the opposition defaming them.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Valerie Jarrett is somebody you don't want on your enemies list. I don't think she ever forgave the Clinton's for exposing Obama's mysterious birth records (or lack thereof).

From "Blood Feud" by Edward Klein:

On most evenings, Michelle Obama and her trusted adviser, Valerie Jarrett, met in a quiet corner of the White House residence. They’d usually open a bottle of Chardonnay, catch up on news about Sasha and Malia, and gossip about people who gave them heartburn.

Their favorite bête noire was Hillary Clinton, whom they nicknamed “Hildebeest,” after the menacing and shaggy-maned gnu that roams the Serengeti.

LOL! Oh, my. Those two, Michelle and Valerie, are a real piece of work. Hillary, dear, you have met your match! I bet all that Big Government grant money you and Bill have been getting is about to go to the new Obama Foundation set to kick off big time Jan. 2017. Bye bye.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is another hack that was behind the Benghazi scandal in the same room as Hilary, but as usual these trash get to get away with anything, I will not be surprised if the Valery women end up in the supreme court or as a secretary of anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
So she laundered the 6 billion and i s slowly getting it back in "donations" huh? Wow. O f course this is typical clinton nomics at work.

hey, why don't you guys just make it 20 billion dollars swindled by Hillary, and you can throw in dead people killed by Hillary, why not Hillary torture chambers, and death squads......the right has now turned into a clown car full of 2-year-olds. do you people even listen to yourselves?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is another hack that was behind the Benghazi scandal in the same room as Hilary, but as usual these trash get to get away with anything, I will not be surprised if the Valery women end up in the supreme court or as a secretary of anything.

there is no Benghazi scandal...but, the right keeps repeating it enough, that some start to believe the BS....straight out of Mein Kampf, chapter 6.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: yuppa
So she laundered the 6 billion and i s slowly getting it back in "donations" huh? Wow. O f course this is typical clinton nomics at work.

hey, why don't you guys just make it 20 billion dollars swindled by Hillary, and you can throw in dead people killed by Hillary, why not Hillary torture chambers, and death squads......the right has now turned into a clown car full of 2-year-olds. do you people even listen to yourselves?

Who knows, you may be closer to the truth than you think.
I don't doubt the story about Ronald Reagan having a woman beaten to death, classic mob style, with a baseball bat while tied in a chair... is true.
Everyone that holds power in Washington, DC is dirty and rotten to the core, IMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

even being left of center, I don't believe that about Reagan

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
BREAKING TODAY:
Closing in on Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton's fraud at the State Dept., Judicial Watch today announced it is freshly pursuing a lawsuit for records under a federal court rule:

Citing Misconduct and Misrepresentation by Hillary Clinton and State Department, Judicial Watch Asks Federal Court to Reopen Lawsuit Seeking Information on Top Clinton Aide Huma Abedin

MARCH 12, 2015

Judicial Watch is seeking to reopen this lawsuit under a federal court rule (Rule 60(b)(3)) that allows a party to reopen a case due to “fraud (whether previously called intrinsic or extrinsic), misrepresentation, or misconduct by an opposing party”:

The State Department had an obligation under the Federal Records Act to properly preserve, maintain, and make available for retrieval records of its official functions. In fact, it is the obligation of the head of every federal agency to do so. Secretary Clinton plainly violated her own legal obligations. Doing so was misconduct.

Judicial Watch alleges that it is “incomprehensible” that the State Department did not know that its “searches” did not capture emails of Hillary Clinton and other top State officials:

Despite knowing that the emails of Secretary Clinton and likely the emails of Ms. Abedin and other high level officials were not searched, the State Department represented to Judicial Watch that the records of the Executive Secretariat had been searched. At no point did the State Department inform Judicial Watch that the Secretary’s emails and the emails of Ms. Abedin and other high level officials could not be searched. These were misrepresentations.

Judicial Watch relied upon the State Department’s misrepresentation that it conducted a search of the Office of the Executive Secretariat [which would have included emails of Hillary Clinton’s and other top State officials]. It was lead to believe that the State Department’s search was proper. It now knows it was not. Had Judicial Watch known that the State Department’s search excluded Secretary Clinton’s emails and the emails of Ms. Abedin and other high level officials, Judicial Watch would not have stipulated to the dismissal of this case …

“Hillary Clinton’s misconduct and the resulting fraud by the State Department disrupted and ended our federal FOIA lawsuit about Huma Abedin, one of Hillary Clinton’s closest political associates,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch. “Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration concealed records and lied to obstruct a federal court and Judicial Watch from finding out about the secret emails. Time is of the essence. Immediate court action is imperative to retrieve, recover and secure these public records from Mrs. Clinton.”

www.judicialwatch.org... asks-federal-court-to-reopen-lawsuit-seeking-information-on-top-clinton-aide-huma-abedin/

edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ALSO FROM TODAY:

Clinton confidante Huma Abedin sure had a lot of special deals set up for her at the State Dept.

According to a New York Times investigation:

Ms. Abedin declined a request for an interview, but the picture that emerges from interviews and records suggests a situation where the lines were blurred between Ms. Abedin’s work in the high echelons of one of the government’s most sensitive executive departments and her role as a Clinton family insider.

While continuing her work at the State Department, in the latter half of 2012, she also worked for Teneo, a strategic consulting firm, which was founded by Doug Band, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton. Teneo has advised corporate clients like Coca-Cola and MF Global, the collapsed brokerage firm run by Jon S. Corzine, a former governor of New Jersey.

At the same time, Ms. Abedin served as a consultant to the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation and worked in a personal capacity for Mrs. Clinton as she prepared to transition out of her job as secretary of state.

www.nytimes.com...

All roads lead back to the Clinton Foundation.

hotair.com...

edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I figure about 20 - 50 years after Valerie, Obama, Nancy, Harry, etc are no more, someone will spill the beans on what these a-holes were really like, how much power they really had and why the did what they did.

I'll be long gone by then, unless Google makes me live to 500.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hey, just find a way to cut off the money supply to the foundation.

Works for terrorist groups. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So we're on page 10 and still no answers from any liberals on how they can possibly defend this woman. I'm still baffled to why she isn't in a cell yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So we're on page 10 and still no answers from any liberals on how they can possibly defend this woman. I'm still baffled to why she isn't in a cell yet.

Rule of law?

Innocent until proven guilty?

You know, silly concepts of American justice ... that kind of thing?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

She lives in her own private Hell.

edit on Mar-13-2015 by xuenchen because: xx98[__0o0__]ed

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She lives in her own private Hell.

edit on Mar-13-2015 by xuenchen because: xx98[__0o0__]ed

Truer words were never said.
Even TIME magazine thinks she belongs there.

'Time' cover featuring Hillary Clinton appears to give her horns

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So I'm correct in that you can't possibly defend her. She could get prosecuted tomorrow for at least 3 felonies relating to just the emails scandle.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hillary's State Dept.--The Clinton Foundation--Missing Money...and Haiti

The whole point of Hillary's secret server was to hide and conceal her
activities at state....... which was raising money for the "foundation".

New evidence indicates a solid connection between: (1) donors to the Clinton Foundation, (2) companies receiving federal contracts from foreign countries, and, (3) Clinton Foundation donors receiving favorable treatment from the State Dept.

Sixty companies contributed $26 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Forty four of those companies also contributed to a $3.2 billion dollar fund established at the Clinton Global Initiative (a wing of the foundation).

At least 25 companies made contributions to fifteen private/public partnerships set up by ex-Pres Clinton;

And who administered all of them?.......the State Department w/ Hillary at the helm.

==================================================

The lucrative foreign contracts to companies that were Clinton Foundation donors were all administered by the State Department.....w/ Hillary at the helm.

questions remain WRT how often CEOs and company reps traveled with Hillary;

did the countries giving these companies lucrative contracts receive anything from Clinton?

===================================================

CONNECTING THE DOTS Then-Secy Hillary gave Haiti $3.1 billion tax dollars from the tax-subsidized Foundation for Earthquake Relief.

This was followed by Hillary’s brother getting a rare gold mining permit; the last permit Haiti issued was over fifty years before.

===================================================

POINTS TO PONDER:

As Secretary of State, Hillary devoted much of her time in 2010 to the Haiti recovery.

The State Dept recently issued a "special management alert"-----that it had "no idea" what happened to $6 billion used to pay its contractors.....it warned “significant financial risk and a lack of internal control at State has led to billions of unaccounted dollars over the last six years....under Hillary's watch.

Bill Clinton got his hands on hundreds of million of dollars while Hillary controlled the State Dept checkbook..... monies that were meant for Haiti.

the newlywed Clintons spent their honeymoon in Haiti.

listed as a Clinton Foundation donor: Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund---organized at the behest of Obama: GHWB-WJC principles.

After the earthquake in Haiti, the Clinton Foundation raised around $36 million for disaster relief, while the Obama Administration kicked in $3.6 billion.

=================================================

Protesters gathered outside the Clinton Foundation in Harlem to complain about "missing money" from the US State Dept's recovery effort for the 2010 Haitian earthquake:

"New Yorkers with roots in Haiti protested, saying the picture [of the Haiti recovery] isn't so rosy," said the NY1-TV anchor. "People raised their voices to call attention to the missing money.

They protested outside the offices of the Clinton Foundation, which helped lead the reconstruction fund."

The protesters claimed that the US State Dept's $10 billion meant to help rebuild Haiti did little to help the country after the devastating 2010 quake. And that much of the money went to non-Haitian companies.

Said one protester, “The Haitian people are still living in very difficult conditions, still living under tents, while Bill Clinton and his cronies--they waste this money."

freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

CBS News Analysis: Questionable Chinese Donor to Clinton Foundation is ‘Raising Concerns’

CBS News reported that a donation from Chinese company Rilin Enterprises of $2 million in 2013 raises questions.

Billionaire Wang Wenliang, a delegate to the Chinese parliament, owns the trade and construction company. In 2012, the company spent $1.4 million lobbying Congress and the State Department. At issue is the company’s close ties with the Chinese government and held a contract that built the Chinese embassy in Washington.

“Embassy construction, one of the most important tasks is making sure there are no bugs there. So you want to have the closest connection with the person or approval with the company,” Jim Mann said.

A man with direct ties to the Chinese government has donated and will be able to continue donating to the 2016 candidate’s organization, even though he is not legally allowed to contribute to her campaign.

freebeacon.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The email scandal is directly related to The War of The Foundations, imo.

Obama allowed Hillary to operate the State department without an Inspector General for 6+ years! I would bet anything that he knew all about the Clinton Foundation server being used. Think about that and let it sink in. Why would he do that?

The Obama Foundation was set up Jan. 2014 to lay the groundwork for his and Michelle's "philanthropic" activities when they exit the White House Jan. 2017. Knowledge of the inner workings of the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation is surely valuable.

How secure was the Clinton Foundation server from spying eyes wanting info related to donors, methods, contacts, bookkeeping, payroll, etc., and who would benefit from obtaining all this insider information? Think about it.

I don't think our administration gives two snips about matters of foreign policy "leaking" out. I think there is a strong possibility that Bill and Hillary have been played. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Exclusive: Despite Hillary Clinton promise, charity did not disclose donors

In response to questions from Reuters, officials at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) and the foundation confirmed no complete list of donors to the Clintons' charities has been published since 2010. CHAI was spun off as a separate legal entity that year, but the officials acknowledged it still remains subject to the same disclosure agreement as the foundation.

news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join