It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gigantic mushroom cloud photographed on Mars by the Indian Mars Orbitor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte
Her name was not Dolia. Definitely not Dolia.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Her name was not Dolia. Definitely not Dolia.

Her stage name was Falana.

Harte

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Nope.
Lola Falana is not a man.
Definitely not a man.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Nope.
Definitely not a man.

Pre-surgery at the time of the song.

Harte

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ah.
Alrighty then.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nope.
Definitely not a man.

You're dating yourself.

And no, she definitely isn't.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
(Interesting how the trolls are hijacking threads these days, with back and forth chitter-chatter that is neither amusing nor half as interesting as the intended topic ...)

www.cnet.com...=YHF65cbda0
DUST CLOUD AND GLOWING ULTRAVIOLET AURORA SPOTTED ON MARS

I proposed in an earlier post (as did AthlonSavage), that the mushroom cloud on Mars was a below-ground nuclear explosion. So as far as this "ultraviolet" aurora seen now, consider this:

en.wikipedia.org...
IONIZED AIR GLOW
Ionizing radiation is the cause of the blue to purple glow surrounding sufficient quantities of strongly radioactive materials in air.

edit on 19-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

You're dating yourself.

I dated myself once, but that was just weird.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
I'll guess an asteroid impact or volcanic activity, or a fake photo.
a reply to: asen_y2k

Its an optical illusion due to the angle of the image. Proven in the 3 or so page.
edit on 19/3/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19137542]MKMoniker
IONIZED AIR GLOW
Ionizing radiation is the cause of the blue to purple glow surrounding sufficient quantities of strongly radioactive materials in air.

This is an interesting point, maybe sometimes only cameras can see this rradiation

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

IONIZED AIR GLOW

This is an interesting point, maybe sometimes only cameras can see this rradiation

O.M.F'ing.Gosh!
Have people become so lazy that they can't be bothered to even research the very thread that they are posting in? WTF

Go back to the second page of this thread and look at the 8th and 10th post. Got it? Page 2 post numbers 8 and 10. There has been no explosion of any kind whatsoever in this picture. There is no ionizing radiation with blue and purple glow blah blah blah strongly radioactive blah blah blah that can only be detected with sooper doper cameras!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I thought Lola's last name was El-Oh-El-Ay-Lola. You know, "That's the way that I want it to stay and I'll always want it to be that way for my Lola El-Oh-El-Ay-Lola."

"I left home just a week before, and I'd never ever kissed a woman before..." and you still haven't.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: Nochzwei

IONIZED AIR GLOW

O.M.F'ing.Gosh!
Have people become so lazy that they can't be bothered to even research the very thread that they are posting in? WTF

Somewhat aggravating, isn't it?

Surely you've noticed this before, though.

And I thought Lola's last name was El-Oh-El-Ay-Lola. You know, "That's the way that I want it to stay and I'll always want it to be that way for my Lola El-Oh-El-Ay-Lola."

"I left home just a week before, and I'd never ever kissed a woman before..." and you still haven't.

O.M.F'ing.Gosh!
We were talking about her STAGE Name! She couldn't spell her real name!

Go back to page 5, last post, and this page, second post. Got it?

Harte

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hey chk the thread in my signature. wtf
a reply to: tallcool1

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The 7 deg south latitude is interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hah - touché! Well played!

Throwing my own words back in my face and making me smile about it! I can probably count the number of times that has happened on one hand and still have a few fingers left to count!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hah - touché! Well played!

Throwing my own words back in my face and making me smile about it! I can probably count the number of times that has happened on one hand and still have a few fingers left to count!

Well, that's all fine and good, but what about Lola?

Harte

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
(Interesting how the trolls are hijacking threads these days, with back and forth chitter-chatter that is neither amusing nor half as interesting as the intended topic ...)

So your're saying it's interesting, but not half as interesting as the topic, and not at all amusing?

I find it amusing, but not half as amusing as the topic, which is not at all interesting.

Mushroom cloud. Really.

edit on 23-3-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think this is exactly what it looks like - some kind of nuclear blast. Corey Goode said the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate suffered this attack, he said this back on April 5, 2015 in a blog post .

You can see that a crater has formed on the surface, exactly where you would expect it, in alignment with the blast. Craters do not form around the bottom of natural rock formations.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I think this is exactly what it looks like - some kind of nuclear blast. Corey Goode said the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate suffered this attack, he said this back on April 5, 2015 in a blog post .

You can see that a crater has formed on the surface, exactly where you would expect it, in alignment with the blast. Craters do not form around the bottom of natural rock formations.

Did you not read this post or are you deliberately ignoring it?

originally posted by: Kandinsky

OneBigMonkey posted the image and it's game over for any mushroom clouds...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure why you have to rely on other pictures to attempt to debunk the picture in question. Other pictures could be altered or photo-shopped.

If you can't debunk the clear picture we have from the Indian Space Agency from that picture itself, it is a fail.

Not to mention the fact the whistleblower Corey Goode has given us a possible explanation for why this nuclear explosion occurred.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join