It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The Social Security Administration has been "audited" and apparently some fraud has been uncovered.

The Social Security Inspector General found a bunch of numbers for people over 100 that have no death record.

Many of these numbers are turning up on the e-verify system as in use today !!!

No wonder many people are in the U.S. and "Legally" working.

Another successful sloppy schlock operation.

snippets from the article....

The SSA's inspector general has identified 6.5 million number-holders age 112 -- or older -- for whom no death date has been entered in the main electronic file, called Numident.

The audit dated March 4, 2015, concluded that SSA lacks the controls necessary to annote death information on the records of number-holders who exceed "maximum reasonable life expectancies."

Some of the numbers assigned to long-dead people were used fraudulently to open bank accounts.

And thousands of those numbers apparently were used by illegal immigrants to apply for work:

"During Calendar Years 2008 through 2011, SSA received 4,024 E-Verify inquiries using the SSNs of 3,873 numberholders born before June 16, 1901," the report said. "These inquiries indicate individuals' attempts to use the SSNs to apply for work."

IG Audit: 6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

edit on Mar-09-2015 by xuenchen because: [__OoO__]26;;;;

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let me take a wild guess here.....These "people" are registered voters also, and vote every election! I would be almost willing to bet that is the case and will be covered up!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Let me take a wild guess here.....These "people" are registered voters also, and vote every election! I would be almost willing to bet that is the case and will be covered up!

Probably registered in multiple locations too !!

Chicago uses the "x10" factor for cemetery addresses.

BwaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's funny and it isn't at the same time! They dangle this fraud in front of our eyes and nobody will do a damn thing about it! Fraud, clearly and the audit shows this, and what will be done? I can take a wild guess.....Nothing!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
WOW bombshell proof, that everyone knew was happening. The amount of loopholes in our system is alarming, and a standard for failure. This is how they win elections, fudge the numbers on all sorts of things.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So that's where the Obama voters came from.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's pretty easy to track to who is cashing the checks, or to whose account number is fed monthly.

In these kinds od things, usually there is multiple-cases for many of the perpetrators.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wish I could say I'm surprised...

Yea nothing will be done.

Frustrating...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bureaucrats working for the federal government couldn't be bothered to do a job right.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You got to be kidding me, 6.5 million people over 112... for how many years ?????????

There is probably enough there to pay the debt and keep SS alive for ever... but wait, we won't know what this administration will do until Obama reads about this in the news.

Damn this gets insane....and we as Americans just keep paying tax's to support this corruption like the cattle we are.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

This is not new, I remember growing up and every time was election year the death were raising in hordes and in time to cast their vote.

Sadly most of the ones working been jobs in menial work, file taxes and get their refunds with plus.

By the time the government gets to do their job to investigate thievery the centennials has moved to greened pastures to defraud the tax payer and the government again and again and again.

I was the victim of identity thief by an illegal immigrant, while the man (I a female) took the tax payer money and run away I was left with the debt and the hardship to prove my own stolen identity.

Welcome to America where the citizens get to be screwed while the thieves get to live the American dream.

edit on 9-3-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I bet a lot are voters through mail-in ballots.

That is where the major voter fraud has been found.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
they are still getting a pension !
your old dad and mum dies
you dont tell any one.
you keep the pension.

they need to find out who gets the cheaks.
maybe some one in the pensions office?

edit on 9-3-2015 by buddha because: why not

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Probably registered in multiple locations too !!

Chicago uses the "x10" factor for cemetery addresses.

BwaaHaHaHa

This may not have hit the headlines here. A month or two ago local stations ran stories on the Mayor having absentee ballots sent to his place. There was a minor furor, Rahm had aids say 'everyone does that', and then silence. It seemed pretty slimy to me. I wish I remembered which station I had been monitoring.

chicago.suntimes.com...

# 385
edit on 9-3-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: link Chicago Sun Times wilson demands investigation emanuels use absentee ballots 1/22/15

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wonder what those numbers look like for people ... who are say ... just 100 or older. Or 95. Or 85.

Yeah, we're living longer, but not that damn long. My dad just died and he didn't make it past 80.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Back in the late 90's , I did a search for my grandfather who died a few years earlier, to my dismay there was some statistical records either by the state or the federal government where this was easily obtainable, I have long since forgotten the number but I was somewhat shocked, so this tells me that if you were innocently searching, you could come up with dead people's ssn on the internet at least at some point in the history of the internet, and of people that died relatively recently.

Again that was probably around 99 or so, it does not surprise me after this that people have ssn from the deceased etc..but the thing I want to know if found using a fraudulent number, what is the penalty, it would be a huge issue but if the government decided to, theoretically if they can prove you have done it, then you can be detained and prosecuted theoretically I bet.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Follow the benefits to count the votes.

Follow the votes to count the benefits.

Follow the entire ball of crap to see who gets elected.

Peace

edit on 9-3-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ya, they must all be card-carrying democrats. : @@ :

God.

Anyway, I hope they are all found and Arrested and jailed. Even those that might not be Demo's. I'm not sure, but I've heard, that sometimes republicans have been known to cheat for money! Gasp!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd hate to see the voter i.d. pictures !!!

It could be the Zombie Apocalypse !!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Okay, what are you getting at? I know there is 'another meaning' under that statement. And not zombies. What?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join