It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality is the only way out of "the Matrix"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
When there is seeking in time and space for the answer or solution, it is a game - a game of hide and seek.
When found......... it is a dream.
It's the cosmic joke.

It was more or less an example of how your "philosophy" is really just word salad.

All that is plays the game of seeking for something other. It hopes it will be ok in time always presently.

The question still remains, what are you pressing the keys on your keyboard with? How is that not being incarnate?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The question still remains, what are you pressing the keys on your keyboard with? How is that not being incarnate?

I am the seer of what is appearing in this apparent holgraphic movie. But you are convinced that you are in the boundary of the flesh. 'Flesh' is a concept.
There is just what is happening - there is no boundary between what you consider yourself and what is happening.

There is no me doing anything and there is no me that life is happening to - there is just what appears to be happening.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am the seer of what is appearing in this apparent holgraphic movie.

We all are.

But you are convinced that you are in the boundary of the flesh. 'Flesh' is a concept.

Please don't put words in my mouth. Just answer the question, how do you do things in this world, like type, open doors, etc.?

You said "The point is to not reincarnate." then went on to say that you are not incarnate. If this is just a holographic movie then neither is anyone else but something tells me that we all "put our pants on one leg at a time".

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Just answer the question, how do you do things in this world, like type, open doors, etc.?

I don't.
There is no separate doer - everything is just happening.
There is no me doing anything and there is no me that life is happening to - there is just what appears to be happening.

You said "The point is to not reincarnate." then went on to say that you are not incarnate. If this is just a holographic movie then neither is anyone else but something tells me that we all "put our pants on one leg at a time".

There is only awareness being aware of what is appearing/happening.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I don't.

Then neither does anyone else.

What is reincarnation?

There is only awareness being aware of what is appearing/happening.

Can the appearing/happening occur without the illusion of flesh?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don't.

Then neither does anyone else.

There is no one. What is happening is just happening - what is happening is not happening to anyone nor is it done by anyone.

Can the appearing/happening occur without the illusion of flesh?

Is sound still happening without the illusion of flesh appearing?
Shut the eyes and see!!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There is no one. What is happening is just happening - what is happening is not happening to anyone nor is it done by anyone.

You sure didn't have any problem posting "I don't" in a previous post but are now trying to tell me there is no one.

Is sound still happening without the illusion of flesh appearing?
Shut the eyes and see!!

What? Seeing and hearing would be part of the illusion of flesh.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You sure didn't have any problem posting "I don't" in a previous post but are now trying to tell me there is no one.

There is no I that can do anything (which is why the reply was 'I don't'). There is nothing individual - nothing divided. There is just what is happening.

What? Seeing and hearing would be part of the illusion of flesh.

Flesh is seen.
Flesh is not heard.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There is no I that can do anything (which is why the reply was 'I don't'). There is nothing individual - nothing divided. There is just what is happening.

You posted using "I". Don't play dumb know.

Flesh is seen.
Flesh is not heard.

I'm pretty sure the "concept of flesh" includes all the senses.

Like I said, stop playing dumb.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You posted using "I". Don't play dumb know.

I know I did - I also said the I is not the doer - I if anything is the seer (which is not a thing) but not separate from the scene. It is not me playing dumb - are you playing or serious?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I know I did - I also said the I is not the doer - I if anything is the seer (which is not a thing) but also the scene. It is not me playing dumb - are you playing or serious?

I'm serious, what is incarnation?

It means being in the flesh, how else are things appearing/happening in this scene if not through the illusion? Just like all those fleshy characters that you post in youtube videos, you are also experiencing incarnation.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

are you playing or serious?

Poe's law in full effect. Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a nutter.

I didn't read any of the other posts in your conversation, but it appears to me that "Don't play dumb know" is either deliciously ironic or intentionally done to give a hint to outsiders reading the post, without actually giving it away to someone immersed in the conversation that the person is a troll.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Contemplate this:

It may well answer the questions you pose.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No matter what the guy has to say he is still, what we in this reality know as, a sack of flesh, aka incarnation.

It may well answer the questions you pose.

Nope, he sounds full of the same things you are. Circular logic.

He, just like you, never really answers what incarnation is.
edit on 14-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

He, just like you, never really answers what incarnation is.

Incarnation literally means embodied in flesh or taking on flesh.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So there is no flesh to you? I mean the you that does things in this world/reality/dimension or whatever.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

So there is no flesh to you? I mean the you that does things in this world/reality/dimension or whatever.

Another way to define 'flesh' would be to call it 'a boundary between the in and the out'.
I see no boundary between what I am and what is appearing.
There is no me in here and a world out there - no boundary - no flesh.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Another way to define 'flesh' would be to call it 'a boundary between the in and the out'.
I see no boundary between what I am and what is appearing.
There is no me in here and a world out there - no boundary - no flesh.

So what is the deal with renicarnation?

What did you mean by that?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The one who thought of himself as an individual who realized Buddhahood did not want to be an individual anymore - he did not want to 'reincarnate'.
It is the belief that you are an individual with freewill that makes for the suffering - the human condition.
It is only when it is realized that there is nothing separate that the suffering of the individual will cease.

There is just presence, it is the seer and seen combined and presence was never born and will never die - timeless being.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The way out is knowledge, we are in a prison where the chains and bars are made of ignorance.

Be all-knowing, make your own hypothesis, conclusions about life. Have independent thoughts.

...And everything else will fall into place like domino pieces.

Spirituality, maybe - it depends on how you see spirituality. But religion, NO, NO, NO!
edit on 15-3-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join