It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard of "Spotters"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was watching a learning channel I think The History Channel as usual. When I saw the this ufo show come on can't remember wich one exactly. Well, in one part they had a man in full desert camoflauge wearing black sunglasses with a very neat ufo patch on his army coat saying he was a "spotter". These spotters would I guess take lawn chairs and lay out in the deserts near groom lake area-51 or where ever the UFO's were at the time day and night for up to two weeks. He said he him self has seen alot of drones a baby B2 bomber and other things I'm not sure of them exactly. These spotters interest me because that would take alot of guts to lay out there not knowing what could happen to you.. does anyone know more about this?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I found a nifty little UFO Spotters Guide that you can possibly use.

However, waiting in a desert for something extraordinary to happen seems pretty boring.

Aside from those few items all you need is time and patience. Judging by
the frequency of the sightings I've been having the last two years, you
won't have long to wait either. Your patience, persistence and consistency
will eventually pay off. It doesn't matter where you are. This is a global
phenomenon. And, if they let _me_ see em, they must not care 'who' sees
them!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's a 21st century version of train spotting

Grab your anorak, and your weak lemon drink. I am Simon Quinlak, board my mother ship for I am king of hobbies!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hmmm...interesting. I wouldn't do that whole "spotting" thing unless there was an extremely ridiculous crowd of people waiting in the desert with me...say...like 200 or more individuals.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My uncle likes to "watch the road". Maybe 3 cars per hour on rural gravel. So, i guess for some, spotting could be very relaxing, and exciting at the same time. Like fishing.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I believe that these men were a group whose purpose was to monitor area 51 in an effort the discover anything they could about the aircraft and activities taking place there. They we civilians.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
personally i do my spotting while fishing. just pootle out in my boat have a few beers sit back and relax. seen a few strange things while out on the open waves

new topics

top topics

join