It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The house I could never leave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have a recurring dream about once a month.

So it begins, I am in a house with no windows and dark wooden paneling on the walls.

There is four people with me, I don't know any of them.

I'm trying to leave the house going room to room to find the exit but there is none.

As I enter the rooms sometimes people that were behind me in the previous room will already be in the next room doing something.

One girl leads me to a very small room, promising that it leads to the exit, one that I was in before in the dream that I found a person in hiding under the bed.

Room 28 C

She shuts the door behind me and it is just me in the room.

Some unseen force lifts me off the ground and presses me into the wall very hard, face first.

Then I die Mortal Kombat style and wake up.

Any ideas as to what this dream could represent???

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

The house represents you. The 4 people represent choices in your life but you are unsure if they are worth pursuing, or maybe more that you are afraid to pursue. The no windows indicates that you feel trapped and can't see your future. You feel imprisoned in your life and that many choices that are available to you are either not accessible (or feel that way) or that they are simply too huge to contemplate.

The four people doing things that were behind you have moved on - meaning life will move on and you can take the choices and life will continue and things will work out.

The girl that promises to lead you to the exit is your inner struggle to give up on following the new paths of what could be. And the unseen force is your way of saying give up, there is no hope.

I could be totally wrong but this is what I think.

And so whenever I feel the world is coming down on me, limiting my choices I fight back and I prove I can do it. You can too! Never let anyone or anything hold you back.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When I read this, I feel very powerless, like I'm being led to a destiny I know is not going to make me happy. And I desperately want to fight against whatever it is that is leading me. Do you feel pressured to live your life a certain way? Maybe by a parental figure? Or as a job requirement as in you will lose your job or lose a promotion if you spoke your true feelings or if you dont act a certain way?

join