It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Training Camps in America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: JonStone
a reply to: Snarl

My guess is they're Militia camps...
Which are quite legal...

I have no doubt, question is, ours or theirs?

Who can say? Adopting an ideological way of life is not illegal in America. Living off on your own in a camp (that's an understatement BTW) isn't illegal either.

The problem for these guys is when the surrounding community decides they're a threat and decides that law enforcement probably won't stop them from what they're about to do. Burying bodies out in the woods happens more frequently than the general public is led to believe.

I agree, I come from the sticks, literally "where the black top ends".

The law rarely gets called for most things.

Guy beats his old lady up, her brothers tune him up, no law enforcement involved at all.

And people do tend to "go missing" more often in rural areas.

Lots if hiding places and plenty of carrion to help dispose of evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

It was noted in one of the articles that the unsolved murder/missing rate was quite high where these camps that are said to exist. I sure hope these victims aren't being used by those training to kill as like live subjects, or going off the grid to join these camps. Again, I like to think something like this could be hiding right under our noses, but it wouldn't be the first time we got caught with our pants down. Sure the community would take the law into their own hands, but would they? What if those who try go "Missing"? These camps would be training using tactics many americans would call unethical. The lack of law enforcement in these areas would give ISIS an avantage, and may be advanced enough to thwart any attacks from the commuity. May also be why these camps would keep a very low profile, for now.
edit on 8-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I like to think that this would be impossible in a country like America, but I can't help but speculate. We got these groups, they are isolated, nobody goes near their camps, they don't attract attention from the outside. But on the inside, they train to kill in many different ways. Now lets say these camps are scattered across the nation, then all at one time they choose to act. They begin killing and hiding amonst the innocent. At that point, it seems even our military would have trouble containing the situation (one alerted), especially not knowing who's who. In these isolated areas, the local police would easily be overwhelmed. Many will say people in the south own guns, and this is true, but these folks don't have military like training, nor do they have automatic weapons which the enemy is likely to have. Red Dawn kind of comes to mind, only the enemy is already here among us. I guess what i'm saying is, if these camps existed and all acted at once, how would we get control of the situation before it got out of control? After 9/11, we saw how long it took just to get jets in the air, and by then it was too late. Could we contain this before it spead? Again, i'm just speculating. Look at Ebola, and how quickly it was wiped from the news once people started getting scared and questioned our government response, could this be another blackout? Our Administration doesn't seem to think that Americans can handle the truth, especially at a time when gun rights are at risk. Last thing they'd want is a legitimate reason as to why Americans should be able to arm themselves for protection.

Adopting an ideological way of life is not illegal in America.

Right, which may be why IF these things exist, law enforcement may not be able to get a warrant. Unable to do a search, they may not be able to prove foul intentions in the near future. We don't know what is happening in these camps, whether they are related to ISIS or not. To confront them might be a Waco like situation. Though i'm sure there is a law on the books somewhere that would allow something like this to be stopped. I honestly don't know. Cops today have no problem walking on somebody's rights at a traffic stop, but at the same time say they don't have the right to investigate questionable activity such as this. Speaking of Waco, how long did this go on before anything was done about it? I'd guess quite some time and on a much smaller scale.

There is a law, it is called "the patriot act".

They can get warrant just because you sneezed "funny" in public.

How out of control could it get?

Rural areas are pretty close knit, everyone knows everyone.

When people that everyone doesn't know come around everyone notices, if bad things started happening and strangers were around they would be marked instantly.

Do you have military training?

I do....it is overrated. Like it magically makes you a badass or something, it doesn't.

I learned more growing up hunting than the military ever taught me about small unit tactics and marksmanship.

You give the country folks way too little respect.

They defeated the most professional military on earth in the revolution.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No disrespect intended, I live in the country as well, and have hunted time allowing. I never had any military training though, police training yes, but not military. My only point was, so far ISIS has been very organized, more than other terror groups. Some communities do keep a close watch, while others say live and let live. As I stated before though, these camps could keep a low profile, so "Nothing going wrong" to blame on the strangers...but once activated, it happens so fast that the community is overwhelmed. It's not just training in their favor, but the use of weapons that law abiding citizens like ourselves simply aren't allowed to own...like automatic weapons. I'm just playing out different scenarios and playing a little devil's advocate.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It was noted in one of the articles that the unsolved murder/missing rate was quite high where these camps that are said to exist. I sure hope these victims aren't being used by those training to kill as like live subjects, or going off the grid to join these camps. Again, I like to think something like this could be hiding right under our noses, but it wouldn't be the first time we got caught with our pants down. Sure the community would take the law into their own hands, but would they? What if those who try go "Missing"? These camps would be training using tactics many americans would call unethical. The lack of law enforcement in these areas would give ISIS an avantage, and may be advanced enough to thwart any attacks from the commuity. May also be why these camps would keep a very low profile, for now.

It would be the first time for something like this.

Your talking dozens of simultaneous mass casualty attacks at the same time nation wide.

The FBI the CIA and the DIA all have people inside every one of these places already.

If they were a threat actually there are only a couple options.

1) they are getting ready to get the jack boot, "welcome to merika" treatment.

2) they are letting them do this for a false flag

3) the operatives themselves were radicalized and are complicit in allowing this.

I believe it is most likely option 4....... Nothing of actual concern.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The FBI the CIA and the DIA all have people inside every one of these places already.

Do they?

A decade or two ago, the Feds once thought it might be possible for terrorists to hijack a few airplanes, and then crash them into buildings. But that scenario was later considered unlikely and therefore dismissed. Though I have faith in our military's capabilities, the record for response time isn't too great. It is when we drop our guard, is when we become the most vulnerable.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That's strange because I could have sworn an Iraqi was shot dead in Texas this week in front of his wife and brother...

His crime...

Leaving his house and watching the snow fall...

Creeping Sharia isn't a broken clock either...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

That's strange because I could have sworn an Iraqi was shot dead in Texas this week in front of his wife and brother...

His crime...

Leaving his house and watching the snow fall...

Curious, who shot him?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

Unknown at this time.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Unknown at this time.

Figures.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

No disrespect intended, I live in the country as well, and have hunted time allowing. I never had any military training though, police training yes, but not military. My only point was, so far ISIS has been very organized, more than other terror groups. Some communities do keep a close watch, while others say live and let live. As I stated before though, these camps could keep a low profile, so "Nothing going wrong" to blame on the strangers...but once activated, it happens so fast that the community is overwhelmed. It's not just training in their favor, but the use of weapons that law abiding citizens like ourselves simply aren't allowed to own...like automatic weapons. I'm just playing out different scenarios and playing a little devil's advocate.

Nothing wrong with scenario training, we played OPFOR( opposition force) in our off time all the time when I was in the military.

It is a fun way to get beat up if you lose. Hint don't lose.

It is much easier to be the bad guys, they have no rules and can do anything they deem necessary. No dirty trick is dirty enough.

This also puts the soldier in the baddies mindset, so they know what to look for.

It turned a bunch of wet behind the ears soldiers into attentive and vigilant old hats quickly when us older guys took their entire rotation including the HQ in less than an hour.

We tortured those poor kids.

We knew their routines and methods, we distorted them to their very extent, and made men of them....even the "ladies" had a set of nutz that ckinked when they walked after that night.

We did it all.

We used their familiarity with us against them, made them let us pass restricted areas, talked them into letting their guard down, stole radios and issued contradictory orders claiming HQ was compromised and overrode them using the code word of the day in case the HQ was ever compromised.

This was on a post where everyone had a minimum "secret" clearance or higher.

Secret clearance got you a bunk and gate guard nothing more.

We all used water balloons for grenade simulators, if you got wet you were dead.

The only out of bounds was interfering with the secured com's or breaching or interfering with the perimeter guard or the guards of "the golden egg".

It was one year worth of pure joy for any soldier who loves OPFOR.

The tactics i and my squad used we all learned out in the country, the military didnt teach us asymetric warfare, we werent operators.

We were just soldiers.

We won becauae country folks grow up thinking diffetent than city folks.

City folks all grow up used to rules and following rules.

Country folks grow up figuring ways around them.

Our mind sets are just different than most peoples.

That is the best words I have to describe the difference.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Currently 4 suspects, a group, seen on CCTV...

Can't really give a description, not very good quality...

Definitely looks like one of them has a gun in his hand though.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So what is US security apparatus going to do about it? Nip the terrorist problem in the bud or still focus its evil foreign policy in overseas theaters like Syria and Ukraine.

US has a bad habit of throwing efforts in the wrong directions. Either come down real hard on these 500 AD mindset terrorists or be ready to adopt to their lifestyles.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
So what is US security apparatus going to do about it? Nip the terrorist problem in the bud or still focus its evil foreign policy in overseas theaters like Syria and Ukraine.

US has a bad habit of throwing efforts in the wrong directions. Either come down real hard on these 500 AD mindset terrorists or be ready to adopt to their lifestyles.

Honesty here?

Ignore them, and talk a couple of young dumb souls into fireworks bombing times square.....oh damn, they did that one already

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ohh ... I don't know. Depends on your perspective and if your so gullible you fail to see the spade when it's calling itself a spade right up front. If those ideologists are wrong does it make the ideology they're opposed to right?

I've stood amongst people who called me an Infidel because of where I was born and the color of my skin. It let me know where the line was drawn and which side of it I was on. IOW, no 'benefit of the doubt' was conferred.

That site sounds full psyop to me, and like another poster said, "I ain't stoopid enough to click on it." If somebody said it was a product of Bush Sr. and Dick Cheney I wouldn't contest 'em.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

I believe there are many active threads on Ukraine and Russia, this is not one of them and I don't want to see it closed just because of another East/West argument. ISIS is a global issue. The US has enough resources and capabilities to focus on several conflicts at once, without jumping to the use of Nukes like "some" nations may threaten to do when things don't go their way. "Evil" depends on one's point of view, so it's in the eye of the beholder. The 500AD mindset terrorists doesn't really apply, if you consider that their most used recruiting and success techniques involve the use of Social Media, which as I believe, wasn't even thought of in 500AD. The war on ISIS is being waged in cyberspace just as much as it is on the ground. It is worth mentioning though that ISIS can pose just as much a threat to Russia as it does the United States. Personally, I think IS-IS would be more like WAS-WAS if the US would just go in and get the job done already. It's only considered a war because politics choose to make it a way. The US has taken down bigger enemies, as it will take down ISIS once the politicians start doing their jobs....as well as the rest of the world.

I understand your reference and your point of view, but try to be respectful and stay on topic please.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I know this is older, and hopefully it hasn't already been discussed, but I'm wondering how accurate this is. What is scary is that if it is true, there is one not far at all from where I live! Does anybody have anymore info on this? If true, are the Feds doing anything about it? More are in remote areas with limited local law enforcement personnel.

Here is what I found so far:

www.military.com...

www.skyshipsovercashiers.com...

www.wnd.com...

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

www.ncscooper.com...

I read half of the worldnetdaily article and it actually said these charges have been investigated and there is nothing to them.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Last I heard the DHS couldn't even pay their bills due to a gridlock in congress. If this was true, its not only scary that it has happened, but more scary that it is still happening.

Nope. The Republicans just threatened to try to cut funding to force a repeal of Obama's immigration order but it never happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You don't have to go looking for #ISIS terrorist training camps in the USA. There are enough home grown terrorist groups that law enforcement are genuinely watching.

Terrorist groups in the USA tend to be home grown Americans who want to go after the US Government because of ridiculous conspiracy theories they heard online, heard on FOX News, heard on Alex Jones, Rush Limbuagh, or Glenn Beck, or just hate black Presidents.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

if you consider that their most used recruiting and success techniques involve the use of Social Media, which as I believe, wasn't even thought of in 500AD

For now they are using the "all available" low and high tech tools to get to their goals.

God Forbid! if those goals are met, then we all will be "SUFFERING" under the 500AD mindset lifestyles.

Hope that clears the air out!!

ISIS type elements do not let the moderate Islamic types to cultivate and progress. US foreign policy of removing the secular regimes of Saddam, Assad, Gaddaffi etc. does not help either. Infact, ISIS is a byproduct of US deeds in the last 10 years in the M-E.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join