It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Training Camps in America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know this is older, and hopefully it hasn't already been discussed, but I'm wondering how accurate this is. What is scary is that if it is true, there is one not far at all from where I live! Does anybody have anymore info on this? If true, are the Feds doing anything about it? More are in remote areas with limited local law enforcement personnel.

Here is what I found so far:

www.military.com...

www.skyshipsovercashiers.com...

www.wnd.com...

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

www.ncscooper.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am likely already on the radar for being on ATS, I dare not open those links!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

Well no, I don't think this is true...

But you could always visit the one near you and find out.

My guess is they're Militia camps...
Which are quite legal...

& necessary to counter act any action partaken due to far right wing rhetoric.

Creeping Sharia... In all honestly, is quite an atrocious source.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Link

Yep we have 2 in south Ga as well.
edit on 8-3-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The DHS has their work cut out for them I see.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Last I heard the DHS couldn't even pay their bills due to a gridlock in congress. If this was true, its not only scary that it has happened, but more scary that it is still happening.
edit on 8-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Link

I live in WV...close to Bethony....I don't think that is accurate at all lol. We have like two middle eastern people (I'm exaggerating lol) in the whole pan handle. I don't think we have ever been bombed. I do know we have a lot of murders, but it's usually stupid murders like meth labs or a wife killing her husband...boyfriend killing the girlfriends kids.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19094450]
I live in WV...close to Bethony....I don't think that is accurate at all lol. We have like two middle eastern people (I'm exaggerating lol) in the whole pan handle. I don't think we have ever been bombed. I do know we have a lot of murders, but it's usually stupid murders like meth labs or a wife killing her husband...boyfriend killing the girlfriends kids.

They say the camps here are mainly Americans who joined ISIS, so a shortage of middle eastern folks may not debunk it on it's own. These camps are said to be peacefull, of course so not to draw attention to themselves. However, they are very secretive, and the reports indicate lethal training on the inside, including bombs, etc. They tend to exist in remote areas with limit law enforcement. I believe they would be very discreet, again not to draw attention to themselves, and only act in violence, "when the time comes." so as to catch everyone off guard.

Police have said they value their privacy, won't let any outsiders near the place, though gunshots are heard often which sound like automatic weapons at times. Seems like that would be enough to get a search warrant. Many sherriff's said they are being "Watched"...but I don't see what good a small town cop can do against a group like this.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone

originally posted by: [post=19094450]

They say the camps here are mainly Americans who joined ISIS, so a shortage of middle eastern folks may not debunk it on it's own. These camps are said to be peacefull, of course so not to draw attention to themselves. However, they are very secretive, and the reports indicate lethal training on the inside, including bombs, etc. They tend to exist in remote areas with limit law enforcement. I believe they would be very discreet, again not to draw attention to themselves, and only act in violence, "when the time comes." so as to catch everyone off guard.

Police have said they value their privacy, won't let any outsiders near the place, though gunshots are heard often which sound like automatic weapons at times. Seems like that would be enough to get a search warrant. Many sherriff's said they are being "Watched"...but I don't see what good a small town cop can do against a group like this.

I'm still not sold on it; I mean I understand what you are saying and all...and perhaps in other regions around the country...but Bethony? It's mainly a bunch of lawyers and doctors farming land and a college campus. I don't see how any training ground could go in up there. If it said Colliers WV, I would believe that maybe a very tiny amount lol. Not trying to be a thorn, just hard to believe if that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wwe9112

They may be off on some of the locations. Easier for me to believe around here because there would be so many places to hide a place such as this. There was an open article, it may be included in those links, where the Feds actually busted a camp in Nevada. If such a thing did exist, i'm sure it would be well isolated and well hid. It wouldn't exist in a city or town, but in the rural areas. The claim is that there is one less than 30 miles from here, but I don't think i'll be taking a drive up there to find out. I'm not a coward lol, but I do have a family that needs me around. That fact alone says why this is so concerning to me. I'm not sold on this, but it's worth checking into even if there is a small chance that this is happening here. This wouldn't be much different than how they got Iraq, started a few hidden training camps and it grew. Of course, we're more advanced and have a strong military, but it wouldn't be the first time something crazy happened right under our noses. They claim these things are all over texas. If I could get a more detailed location, google earth may show something.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Don't worry Im not buying it as well, I research the one you are speaking of and I found the article from before its news and wnd so yeah no dice.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They may be off on some of the locations. Easier for me to believe around here because there would be so many places to hide a place such as this. There was an open article, it may be included in those links, where the Feds actually busted a camp in Nevada. If such a thing did exist, i'm sure it would be well isolated and well hid. It wouldn't exist in a city or town, but in the rural areas. The claim is that there is one less than 30 miles from here, but I don't think i'll be taking a drive up there to find out. I'm not a coward lol, but I do have a family that needs me around. That fact alone says why this is so concerning to me. I'm not sold on this, but it's worth checking into even if there is a small chance that this is happening here. This wouldn't be much different than how they got Iraq, started a few hidden training camps and it grew. Of course, we're more advanced and have a strong military, but it wouldn't be the first time something crazy happened right under our noses. They claim these things are all over texas. If I could get a more detailed location, google earth may show something.

Wait, are you from WV?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I know this is older, and hopefully it hasn't already been discussed, but I'm wondering how accurate this is. What is scary is that if it is true, there is one not far at all from where I live! Does anybody have anymore info on this? If true, are the Feds doing anything about it? More are in remote areas with limited local law enforcement personnel.

Here is what I found so far:

www.military.com...

www.skyshipsovercashiers.com...

www.wnd.com...

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

www.ncscooper.com...

Fear mongering is the main tactic of the powers that control the internet like zuckerburgs, just walk without fear and you shall be it, righteous, and always protect yourself, basically internet is to powerconsumption as bush is to prius and cell phones the more you use the more tired you will be. :*I I said it first, quote me, No LAND Ro Bewrer

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Which are quite legal...

Agreed. Nothing is going to be done, unless it's vigilante action. There are no more vigilantes. LOL

& necessary to counter act any action partaken due to far right wing rhetoric.

ROFL. There are no more vigilantes ... yet.

Creeping Sharia... In all honestly, is quite an atrocious source.

A broken clock is right twice a day (every day).

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No, Smokey Mountains. Like I said, lots of places to hide. During the civil war, many people trying to avoid the draft came here because it was an easy place to hide. It was also difficult to fight a war in this area, so this territory pretty much stayed neutral during that time.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Which are quite legal...

I have no doubt, question is, ours or theirs?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Which are quite legal...

I have no doubt, question is, ours or theirs?

Who can say? Adopting an ideological way of life is not illegal in America. Living off on your own in a camp (that's an understatement BTW) isn't illegal either.

The problem for these guys is when the surrounding community decides they're a threat and decides that law enforcement probably won't stop them from what they're about to do. Burying bodies out in the woods happens more frequently than the general public is led to believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I like to think that this would be impossible in a country like America, but I can't help but speculate. We got these groups, they are isolated, nobody goes near their camps, they don't attract attention from the outside. But on the inside, they train to kill in many different ways. Now lets say these camps are scattered across the nation, then all at one time they choose to act. They begin killing and hiding amonst the innocent. At that point, it seems even our military would have trouble containing the situation (one alerted), especially not knowing who's who. In these isolated areas, the local police would easily be overwhelmed. Many will say people in the south own guns, and this is true, but these folks don't have military like training, nor do they have automatic weapons which the enemy is likely to have. Red Dawn kind of comes to mind, only the enemy is already here among us. I guess what i'm saying is, if these camps existed and all acted at once, how would we get control of the situation before it got out of control? After 9/11, we saw how long it took just to get jets in the air, and by then it was too late. Could we contain this before it spead? Again, i'm just speculating. Look at Ebola, and how quickly it was wiped from the news once people started getting scared and questioned our government response, could this be another blackout? Our Administration doesn't seem to think that Americans can handle the truth, especially at a time when gun rights are at risk. Last thing they'd want is a legitimate reason as to why Americans should be able to arm themselves for protection.

Adopting an ideological way of life is not illegal in America.

Right, which may be why IF these things exist, law enforcement may not be able to get a warrant. Unable to do a search, they may not be able to prove foul intentions in the near future. We don't know what is happening in these camps, whether they are related to ISIS or not. To confront them might be a Waco like situation. Though i'm sure there is a law on the books somewhere that would allow something like this to be stopped. I honestly don't know. Cops today have no problem walking on somebody's rights at a traffic stop, but at the same time say they don't have the right to investigate questionable activity such as this. Speaking of Waco, how long did this go on before anything was done about it? I'd guess quite some time and on a much smaller scale.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Link

Lol there is one in Texas....just saying here but, between the Mexicans who don't like them and the Texans that don't like them....

Lol, I wish they would try, if the Mexicans don't get to them first there is likely to be some well fed wildlife in the eastern Texas region.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join