It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Republican Revolution Part II?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Obama won't sign anything that disagrees with the Strychnine Democrat policies anyway.

And I believe all those "old" bills are moot because the new 114th Congress has to reintroduce and vote again.

Everything from now on is geared towards the 2016 elections.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

How many bills did Harry Reid hold from receiving a vote on the floor of the Senate that was passed to them by Congress....Hmmmm?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: hellobruce

How bout circumvention of the constitution for starters.

How about you detail exactly where and how that occurred.... and no previous President did any thing similar....

I'm sure we could add more

Let us see if you are able to add more with details.... but somehow I do not think so!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well for lack of time at the moment I don't have time to deal with links off my mobile but another poster was nice enough to leave a list of other impeachable offenses...I will quote them here now.

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Congress will impeach a president for an extramarital affairs, but won't impeach over torture, invading and occupying another country, spying on U.S. citizens, and overstepping congress with executive privileges.

ETA: after thinking about it...I love how you chose to defend your party instead of address the assumptions you made about a fellow member. But hey you seem like a real stand up guy when it comes to debate or discussion of views adverse to your own.
edit on 8-3-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well for lack of time at the moment I don't have time to deal with links off my mobile but another poster was nice enough to leave a list of other impeachable offenses...

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachment to "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may be impeached and removed only for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors

So exactly what has Obama done to deserve impeachment?

Funny how people claim "Obama should be impeached" but then refuse to back that up with the exact details of anything he can be impeached for!

I love how you chose to defend your party

Funny how you make silly assumptions - I am not a yank, nor do I live in the USA....
edit on 8-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

but won't impeach over torture, invading and occupying another country, spying on U.S. citizens, and overstepping congress with executive privileges.

Are we talking bush here or barry?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: MrSpad

Then how come the Republicans won the mid-terms yet again? There is a whole bunch of old time Democrats as well that have left that party.

If the nation was doing as well as you say, then the election would have been a landslide for the Democrats. Apparently, the voting public isn't quite as disaffected with the Tea Party or satisfied with Obama and Co. as you portray....

I don't know if it's an evolution or a revolution. The Dems are becoming Libertarians and the GOP is leaning Tea Party (whether they call it that or not).

What's bad about a smaller government ... and one that stays outside the confines of your house?
What's bad about focusing on the collective rights of the people ... no special interests and no non-human rights?

Popular media gave the Tea Party a black eye by labeling it racist (wonder who does that all the time) and calling it a party of the old ... and wealthy. ARRGGHH!!! The politically correct pundits of the MSM, and low information voters believing them, without researching for themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Concur. The Republican party needs a good old kick in their DNA generators.

Maybe Walker is the guy to do it? I don't know...Maybe it can't be done by anybody.....

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

To be quite honest both. Neither represented my idleals or values. Neither have governed as they should have. I won't sit here and act like it's easy...of coarse had we not gotten down the corruption road so far it wouldn't be. I am saying as blatenly as possible there isn't a party or politician who has the citizens at heart when making decisions. I don't care which one you choose to defend because you think they think like you...at the end of the day its what benefits them, their office, and their backers.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sorry at the moment I am traveling and can't just jump on the WiFi and take time off a trip to respond properly. I was hoping someone sitting at their home computer would be able to lend a hand considering the amount of people I have seen post such evidence before, but alas no Ali oop for me...when I am stopped and able to respond properly I will.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I was hoping someone sitting at their home computer would be able to lend a hand considering the amount of people I have seen post such evidence before, but alas no Ali oop for me...when I am stopped and able to respond properly I will.

Funny that, the Republican party is unable to find a valid reason to impeach Obama, but you think some random on the interweb can find a reason!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The simple fact anyone even deems one party better than another at this time overwhelms me with a feeling of despair. I liken it to picking sides in a WWE match. You know at the end of the day they're all friends or rather friendly. They work toward common goals and also carry along a magic dept. (Propaganda) so we all believe it's true. Alas at the end of the day they all read from the exact same (hope I don't ruin wrestling for someone) script.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I don't think they want to...I never did. Him making an ass of himself is fine for their goals. You know one party fights the other but as you climb the ranks they really aren't separate...they're all in bed together.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Concur. The Republican party needs a good old kick in their DNA generators.

Maybe Walker is the guy to do it? I don't know...Maybe it can't be done by anybody.....

Not with the runaway National Debt. Cleverest thing 0bama could have done. Take the Oligarch strategy and shove it down their throats. Sitting back passively and just watching the tit-for-tat unfold is hopefully something Boner will be held accountable for. With that weak-chinned McConnell following suit, the hole's just getting deeper.

I can hardly believe 0bama's spent the entire budget for the year and is asking for more.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My comment on the "Tyrant Obama" was in line with the thoughts of most Republicans that I had heard discuss the matter, although, for the record "high crimes and misdemeanors" is totally at the consensus of the House.

Great discussion going on here!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama won't sign anything that disagrees with the Strychnine Democrat policies anyway.

And I believe all those "old" bills are moot because the new 114th Congress has to reintroduce and vote again.

Everything from now on is geared towards the 2016 elections.

Are you saying that the Republican Congress is only going to work to win the 2016 elections instead of working for the People for the next 2 years?

What about all the job creation? Budget balancing? Government fat cutting?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

What's bad about a smaller government ... and one that stays outside the confines of your house?
What's bad about focusing on the collective rights of the people ... no special interests and no non-human rights?

Popular media gave the Tea Party a black eye by labeling it racist (wonder who does that all the time) and calling it a party of the old ... and wealthy. ARRGGHH!!! The politically correct pundits of the MSM, and low information voters believing them, without researching for themselves.

What are the Republicans doing to move forward those goals ... smaller government, rights of the people, no special interests?

Where is the Tea Party Caucus? Wouldn't this be their time to shine? Where are all the new laws?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

How many bills did Harry Reid hold from receiving a vote on the floor of the Senate that was passed to them by Congress....Hmmmm?

Right, but who's in charge now? Why aren't the wheels of government moving again? What's the hold up now?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually, if you had been paying attention, the National republican party made no such claims going into these mid-terms.

(they learned from Obama, don't say anything about what you'll do).

A few individual who were running stated what they'd work for..but not the party, itself. They know balancing the budget would kill what remains of the economy...The Dems made sure of that...actually bragged about it.

Both parties have one thing in common. Who wins the presidency in 2016. All else is subordinate to that goal. Including us....

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join