It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says He'll Walk Away From Deal If Iran Can Make A Nuclear Bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Star and agree Bush was inline with the Einstien blood line LMFAO...a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Obama will do what Valerie Jarrett tells him to do, Iran will get the bomb and IMO already has it. They have been months away from the bomb for the last 15 years.

Obama is nothing more then a race hustling community organizer that does nothing he not told to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Did you see the inverted commas around the word Christian?

Did you see any around the word communistic?

Then gauge from that, my opinion of Obama.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thank you Charles didnt realize it.. but good to know kindly appreciated good sir!!!a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Einstein lol...

I've heard it was Crowley's bloodline myself.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You know taking Bush'S stand on life hmm Either your with us or Your a terrorist hmmm i beg to differ Einsteinium/crowlium...a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Gotta be the first time I've ever seen a thread where there was no discussion about the OP...

Instead it's an Obama-bash free for all, with congratulatory high fives all round!!!
Thanks, but I'll skip it.

Your "generation" of hipsters supported electing Jimmy Carter who started this whole world-slide to Armageddons...by ditching the Shah, they inviting Ayatollah Khomeini to return from France to start his Shiites Califate plans ASAP.

I could be wrong but I don't think it was "ditching the Shah" that pissed them off or made them want to go nuclear.

If anything, it was our imposing the Shah upon them against their will that stirred that hornet's nest.

I'd venture to say that maybe they're just attempting to insure that we, or somebody else, doesn't do it to them again.

Who would have ever thought that a people would develop nuclear weapons to protect their own freedom & liberty?

Those are just my opinions but hey, feel free to pick on me if you want to because I did indeed vote for Carter and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Those are just my opinions but hey, feel free to pick on me if you want to because I did indeed vote for Carter and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

You are indeed brave to admit that!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
He will announce they can make the bomb and he will no longer work with them the day after they do nuclear testing. Then blame Bush.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
`Obama Says He'll Walk Away From Deal If Iran Can Make A Nuclear Bomb`

I wonder if they will show it to him up close and personally ? That way he be sure that it works properly before the white flash, that is.
I dont really mean this but sometimes the stupid just hurts too much. (then again all we can do is hope he really does know what hes doing and hope for the best)

edit on 9-3-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: johnwick

Do you have any links to the 200,000?
Shoot even iranwatch.org doesn't have that number.

I just saw it sourced in a thread a week or 2 ago, been looking for it.

The number isn't 200,000, that is an assumed goal, the number was like 100,000 and some change from a few years ago, with assumed ( said it was intelligence but would not source it or explain further so as not to give away the sources) of around 60,000 at least in the last few years.

I am eating dinner and about to go to work, I will look more after midnight.

I suppose it is possible I misread it, but I don't think so.

These weren't just the good ones, these were good to not so good, all totalled.

Ain't it funny that you can't seem to find the time, (between eating dinner and going to work) to verify your statements in this thread, yet you have ample time to make numerous post in other threads up to and beyond midnight.

I also find it funny that when you claim to have provided proof of your position by posting ignorant rants in those other threads and someone else ask for substantiating source material to back up your claims, you again "run for the hills" without providing an ounce of actual proof.

The only thing I've seen you prove so far is that you are really nothing more than a puppet for the right-wing Echo chamber.

Lest you want to be viewed as just another garbage salesman here on ATS, you're going to have to do better than that.

What was the phrase they used in Avatar? Oh yeah, I remember now; "I SEE YOU"

Still waiting on your proof.

Flatfish

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Wait, you mean im not the only one that noticed that?!?

Curious, innit?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
link to info

Sorry but Iran max Has 10k centrifuges if lucky...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
link to info

Sorry but Iran max Has 10k centrifuges if lucky...

Thanks.

Actually, the number I had heard was approx. 19,000, which your source article also refers to but I'm willing to be wrong.

Just not willing to be flat out lied to with crazy assed numbers like Johnwick was throwing around.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hey like they say Wheres the Beef???a reply to: Flatfish

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join