It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says He'll Walk Away From Deal If Iran Can Make A Nuclear Bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
War now in Iran will be the American solution.. beware of Ff..a reply to: johnwick

God I hope not, it will devolve into another war in Iraq, fighting in Syria, and the main campaign in iran...

I am tired of war, I say the west should just sit back and let these adolescents wipe each other out.

No more problems for us.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Instead it's an Obama-bash free for all, with congratulatory high fives all round!!!

Now charlie you are being modest saying that this is the first time you seen that.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Flatfish

They have close to 200,000 centrifuges now, it is only a matter of time.

Got any sources supporting that number?

I'm betting you don't.

But hey, Fox News & Netanyahu would be proud of you. Fear is a big seller among Israel supporters.

While your looking for some material that would prove your not just propagating lies here on ATS, why don't you also see if you could tell us how many undeclared nukes those hypocrites in Israel have.

Lol...you mad bro?

I bet you were foaming at the mouth typing that out weren't you?

Who ever said I watch fox, or like bibi, or support is real?

You got any links to prove any of that?

Or are you just trying to badmouth a fellow member on ATS?

Now if you can talk like a grown up, without accusing me of what is in your opinion obviously "evil" intent, maybe we can have further dialogue, otherwise this will be our last conversation.

So...was that a no? A ploy to buy more googling time?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Charles dont start youve done great lets leave your muslim leader to the wolves please for today...a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Exactly the same scenario different Prez..a reply to: johnwick

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: johnwick

Do you have any links to the 200,000?
Shoot even iranwatch.org doesn't have that number.

I just saw it sourced in a thread a week or 2 ago, been looking for it.

The number isn't 200,000, that is an assumed goal, the number was like 100,000 and some change from a few years ago, with assumed ( said it was intelligence but would not source it or explain further so as not to give away the sources) of around 60,000 at least in the last few years.

I am eating dinner and about to go to work, I will look more after midnight.

I suppose it is possible I misread it, but I don't think so.

These weren't just the good ones, these were good to not so good, all totalled.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As far as specifics on Iran its been Sketchy no sound proof from any angle???a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama said Sunday his administration would walk away from a deal with Iran if it would allow the regime to develop a nuclear bomb anytime soon.

.........."anytime soon". There's his ploy. Obama wants this deal done for his legacy. After that, he couldn't give a rat's ass.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No honestly friend, in all the Obama related threads I've never seen anything like it...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Gotta be the first time I've ever seen a thread where there was no discussion about the OP...

Instead it's an Obama-bash free for all, with congratulatory high fives all round!!!

Thanks, but I'll skip it.

Only bashing what he is doing, when the next douche is screwing the pooch I will gladly bash his errant behavior as well.

As I did for bush, and did for Romney's idiocy, and McCain and Hillary.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Gotta be the first time I've ever seen a thread where there was no discussion about the OP...

Your "generation" of hipsters supported electing Jimmy Carter who started this whole world-slide to Armageddons...by ditching the Shah, they inviting Ayatollah Khomeini to return from France to start his Shiites Califate plans ASAP.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Even if he was a Muslim... I'd still hate his guts...
So that's a swing... And a miss...

But this is ridiculous imo..

People cried about Obama having the deal...
Then they cried that he should do everything in his power to at least stop Iran getting a bomb...
Now he's done that... People are crying even more...

Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ouch a bit rough but true,., and there is nothing like the truth...a reply to: Granite

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

That was wrong in so many ways, Granite.

Firstly, I'm not a hipster...

Secondly, I'm not sure I was even born when Carter got elected...

Thirdly, the Shah was a dictator...

So if I get a thumbs down...
You get 3!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Charles the problem is that he cannot even tie his shoes right at this point he supports the muslim agenda no matter what color you paint it.. he is destroying America we are a laughing stock because of this mans Political agenda...a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

LoL you think a Communistic "Christian" who drones 27 Muslim civillians for every terrorist he gets is "pushing the Muslim agenda"...

What Muslim agenda is that?

To genocide ourselves?

Please stop, that's not a conspiracy theory, it's nonsense.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

By the way, without wanting to offend the U.S. citizens...

Your government and politics was a laughingstock long before the World had even heard the name Barrack Hussein Obama...

& electing Bush twice on the bounce, didn't help a lot your citizens either!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

They have close to 200,000 centrifuges now, it is only a matter of time.

Got any sources supporting that number?

I'm betting you don't.

But hey, Fox News & Netanyahu would be proud of you. Fear is a big seller among Israel supporters.

While your looking for some material that would prove your not just propagating lies here on ATS, why don't you also see if you could tell us how many undeclared nukes those hypocrites in Israel have.

Lol...you mad bro?

I bet you were foaming at the mouth typing that out weren't you?

Who ever said I watch fox, or like bibi, or support is real?

You got any links to prove any of that?

Or are you just trying to badmouth a fellow member on ATS?

Now if you can talk like a grown up, without accusing me of what is in your opinion obviously "evil" intent, maybe we can have further dialogue, otherwise this will be our last conversation.

Talk about foaming at the mouth. Who would thought that demanding factual data could be so offensive to some people.

I don't think I ever said that you watched Fox News or that you were a fan of Bibi. What I said was that "they" would be proud of you.

I am questioning your statement for "truthfulness" because I believe your number is off by a factor of ten and I'd like to see any source material you have to back up your claim.

Based on your response, I'm assuming you don't have any or you would have used it to shut me up.

If I'm not mistaken, Bibi used the number of 190,000 in his speech to Congress and that was already shown to be a lie. But then, that's "par for the course" when it comes to Bibi.

Once upon a time, they had this motto here on ATS which was "DENY IGNORANCE" and all I can tell you is, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Your "generation" of hipsters supported electing Jimmy Carter who started this whole world-slide to Armageddons...by ditching the Shah, they inviting Ayatollah Khomeini to return from France to start his Shiites Califate plans ASAP.

I feel like the current iteration of "hipster" didn't really come about till the 90s. I think, though correct me if I'm wrong, Carter was out of office in the 90s wasn't he?

Beyond that, I may be mistaken but I'm fairly certain Charlie is a Brit so I'm not entirely sure how he could've supported Carter getting elected.

Way to go for the ball and not the player though!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ill agree with you that its a bit much to drone anyone..,he is not christian by any means i think you need to reevaluate your sources... a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join