It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini unraveling experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You can learn to direct it
Thank you Jim. I've been able to direct it for some time now. A common thing I do with it concerns foot cramps. If I am having a cramp, I raise this energy and I shoot it down (from all 4 limbs) into the cramp and the cramp always goes away within 10-20 seconds, sometimes right away. If I didn't use the energy, like before I realized I could do this, I would suffer for 2-3 minutes. That's a handy tool. Namaste. LOVE

a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Yeah anything to do with chakras especially 3rd eye energy is inviting phsychosis and schizophrenia if your an insecure or have ego problems or not right within its easy for lower energies aka Satan to attack you because you revealed yourself spiritually and negative thoughts breed negative energies. This fight we are in is a war of your mind negative vs positive

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

As for the serpent, according to strong's hebrew dictionary turns out to be a Lender or Banker. Changes the script of the bible a tad I'd say. The word Nahash used in Genesis for serpent.

Nahash has nothing to do with lender or banker. Sounds like someone is confusing nahash with nashah.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
Play on words

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Two different words.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I know that lol

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You are starting to build your electromagnetism. Basically your mind is expanding and you are starting to feel past your body. The more you practice the stronger it will become.

As for the chakras vibrating. This was happening to me before i knew anything about spirituality. Then i read about astral projection and realized that was the state of mind i needed to be in in order to project.

I suggest instead of moving, stay laying down in the morning and try to increase the speed and intensity of your chakras and let it encompass your whole body. You might have and astral projection.

Congrats on your successes keep it going!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's a powerful energy. My focus has been in other areas of my life lately, though a certain experience comes back...

I remember having fleeting experiences of connecting to the universe, Idk being "jacked in" when using psychedelics or drugs in my youth. The feeling would always fade, as the drugs wore off and my senses went back to baseline. Down the road experimenting with different forms of practice, this feeling came back.

I wish, I was more diligent about journaling, so I could share a more vivid recollection. At a certain point, I remember feeling like a nuclear bomb went off in my head, a kind of euphoria that words don't do justice describing. It was like countless walls in my mind melted away, as a profound sense of love came over me. After feeling that way, the connection I share with the world has been forever changed. Life still has it's challenges, but this experience really gave my attitude a major boost.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Good stuff just keep meditating regularly, its a blessing to awaken your inner energy. Be mindful to meditate as your energy can and will become dormant without continuous practice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join