It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

404 Error Page not Found On My PC But Not Mac, but I digress ^_^

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello,

I can't post in the general forums like I would prefer, but making ends meet, I'll just post here. I believe I need 10 posts before I can go into my conspiracy theory rants that people seem to enjoy. Matter of fact, I will not hold back and post some information that is relevant today. First I'll start off with the page 404 not found error. I am receiving it o all my PC's though I am still able to access this site on my deteriorating Mac Book Pro that I am going to have refurbished. I looked up common fixes but none of them work and the only remedy that fits the description i changing my DNS servers. Which I am hesitant to do because my family relies on fiber optics and I do not want to screw it up any more than it is at the moment.

Now I am feverishly entranced i the "truth" that exists that is going unpunished and covered up. Our government is not what it seems to be. This is not a free land or a democracy ladies and gentleman. This is a money hungry corrupt organization of old fogies that refuse to give up past ideologies. This is dangerous because of the fact that a Joint Task Force in after a World War sought successfully yo bring hundreds of Nazi's to America, that had committed war crimes such as genocide, and placed them in NASA, the Military, and Security Agencies in an effort to curb the new Russian threat which was created by the fact of the United States of America losing them as allies.

They spread their Nazi ideology and it still persists today. The God honest truth is that America is guilty of human experimentation with direct energy weapons, microwave weapons, weaponized weather satellites, electromagnetic and electronic tools used for torture.

Via the Patriot Act which allows police forces to target ordinary law abiding citizens due to a lackadaisical definition of what a terrorist is, which in turn is leading us into a holocaust after an already existing American Genocide.

I can attest to this because I am a Targeted Individual and have been hypnotized, experimented on, and tortured. I am no idiot and understand the differences between schizophrenia and the "Voice from God" also known as silent sound which has a legitimate patent. Ultrasonic Terrorism which is intended to drive a victim crazy occurs in America at this very moment and the victims have no recourse. Because seeking help is like calling the police on the police. And I can go on and on about their responsibility to protect us from harm under the "color of the law" but I will not. Because I do not trust the police. They are shooting people dead that are unarmed due to fear.

I challenge you to go on the web and research Eleanor White and Dr John Hall who talks and writes about the dangers of existing direct energy weapons and satellite weapons respectively. Then I want you to research all of the search engine hits that can be found on these subjects and the victims who testify and serve as witnesses to such electronic torture atrocities.

They are cowardly and I will not let them go unpunished. I refuse to harm myself and will deal with the torture until I break their willpower. And I will bring this before Congress with FOIA documentation while filing a civil lawsuit for us Targeted Individuals.

I'll take flags and cookies because I'm not ashamed of being called a "charity case" from my learned wisdom.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mynameiseffort

If you're getting that error, and have previously been on ATS, then the cause is almost certainly that your previous account was banned.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mynameiseffort Try using a different search engine on the PC'S.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mynameiseffort

Wrong place here. You need 20 TWENTY posts 1st...not 10...to start a thread.

And this is an INTRODUCTION ONLY forum...not a place to start topics, but to tell us about yourself. Then wait for the 20 posts...you just ranted away....pleae review the Ts and Cs and rules and how-to's you agreed to when you joined us.

And WELCOME!

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join