It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'She bounced off my big t**s'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You need to remember that ALL of the MSM coverage of black vs. white is meant to serve to divide all of us.

1. Cut and dry cases that are obvious someone is at fault, the media doesn't like.
2. They can't debate the s#!t out of the incidents and get people divided and riled up

Look at all the cases that got media attention:
1. White person/cops attacking black people
2. Black person has a criminal or checkered past
3. Media plays debate dodge ball

--The guy in Ohio, John Crawford that was shot in Wal-Mart? Too cut and dry, no criminal record.
--The guy outside Charlotte, NC that was shot in the back and was a college football player in a car accident? Too cut and dry, no criminal record.

This won't get media attention because it's too obvious. This woman just thugged an elderly woman over a parking space.

Now, I'm not saying we don't have a police vs. race issue in the USA. Statistically we do. But there is a main reason the MSM focuses on certain cases and that's because they need ones that will anger and outrage. It's the MSM game of divisiveness.

The recipe is - the white guy/cop is possibly wrong or too aggressive but it also looks like the black guy is a thug/criminal. This serves to divide the people over the incident and issue.
edit on 10-3-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Her arms are never outstretched.

Wow! So what, she bumped a 70 year old women but "her arms are never outstretched?" what exactly is wrong with your brain?

Watch the video closely

Yeah, we all already have. Do you think that you have better eyes than the rest of us here? Answer the question, do you?

she bumps her with just her momentum no flailing force or hidden stiff arm. Her boobs are what done it and the lady clips her feet on the ice and ate it.

So if you were 70 years old, or this was your family member, I am sure you would feel just the same? Boobs or hands, what difference does it make exactly, can you explain?

I bet you anything you would have done it too if caught off guard by even catching the shopping cart your significant other passes you to put away.

No most of us would not! Maybe you would, just like this puke bag did. She was not entitled to have that parking space, the old lady got it first. Nor did she deserve to be brutally attacked. Are you a violent person?

Now the handicap placard being invalid and her using it is a different thing. That's based on just possession and she should be charged for that.

Oh well how considerate and understanding of you, but forget about the fact that she assaulted a 70 year old women, and caused her to have 4 hours of surgery?

Know what I think? I think you hide behind a false image, and that you're a fraud. Otherwise, you're a piece of garbage just like this Women who attacked this defenseless 70 year old Women.

~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

People may be idiots, but this is extreme, she knew her 300+ pounds was gonna hammer that lady a good one.

I can only imagine how brutally bad it would have gotten if this was say, my mother and some moron did this.

The vid would be another full minute longer at least. If not two.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I don't need you nor the media to tell me when I think race played a part in a crime. In my area, like a lot of areas in America, blacks have an entitlement mindset. And a lot of blacks in our area hate white people and jump at the chance to "get back" at their oppressors.

So, yes, while this was a case of thuggery, I also don't doubt for one second that this black woman's rage was incensed by the fact the woman who took her spot was white. She couldn't care less that the woman was elderly and had a LEGITIMATE need to the spot. All she saw was that a WHITE woman took a spot away from an entitled BLACK woman.

While it is easy to prove assault, it isn't easy to prove that this was a hate/race crime. However, knowing what I've known to be true most of my life, I will bet my salary that she was made even further upset because she was white.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
YouTube is full vids with this behaviour, sad to say comments here are justified.

If some white woman goes off on one with racist abuse, all hell breaks loose in the comments, but all seems fair 'people' like this take it beyond that and things get physical. I get the feeling that someone somewhere is liberally applying white/black paint to suit, standing back and enjoying how it all plays out.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I have read and reread the post you replied to. Trying to decide if it was honest or trolling. If it is NOT a troll, which is what I assume; it shows how some feel. This is how the younger generation feels. It scares me to death. By the time my great-niece grows up no one will work anymore. Eventually everyone will be waiting with their hands out. I am so glad to see that I wasn't the only one blown away by that response! [I will stop now before it becomes true thread drift
]

edit on 3/12/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
*CLOSED FOR STAFF REVIEW*

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join