It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'She bounced off my big t**s'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Beer summits do not work................Well not this time. Milwaukee is one of the most divided cites in the country. The north side is mostly Black the south side is mostly Mexican and the suburbs are a mix of Mexican/White and very few Blacks.

Driving the north side at night or a warm summer day can be a little scary down some streets. Gangs and the welfare/entitlement mindset are the root cause of this disease. Generation after generation with hands sticking out and children being neglected. Many of the working blacks are moving out in areas like Waukesha so they can escape this crap and give there children a better life. But sadly the crime is following them and Waukesha is turning into a crap hole also.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How about adding $1000s in fines for a fake/invalid handicap card and suspended license. Nothing like hitting someone in the pocket.

geez I know it was over a hundred back in the 80's looks like it hasn't changed much

What can we do about Placard/Plate abuse?
The law concerning placard fraud and abuse was amended in 2001. The amended law increased the fines for placard abuse and abuse of the disabled parking space. The provision increases the fine for wrongful use of the HP plate or placard from $100 to $500 for the first offense with a mandatory thirty (30) day loss of driver's license. The fine for each subsequent offense is $1,000. A citation for $500 can be written under Chapter 90 section 2: Handicap Parking Abuse. A responsible finding for the citation will automatically suspend the violator's license for 30 days.

link
although I'm sure it varies from state to state...

maybe they should register her breast as lethal weapons

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Physically assaulting an elderly women? That is pretty low. They should put her picture next to the definition of low life. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But she was charged with aggravated battery and Elton already pointed out that it is a felony...
What video shows here charging her with the car?
This was a disgusting act by her, but it seems like she is getting what is coming to her.

So is the only point of the thread to ask what if the races were switched?

Though it may seem trivial to you, yes it is an issue to many people. I don't care what you think wouldn't, it would. If a White woman in her thirties beat a 70 year old Black woman for a parking spot then said "she shouldn't have ran into my xyz body part" she would already be charged with a hate crime, there would be rioting in Downtown Milwaukee, and the woman's entire history would be made public.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The idiot felt entitled to that spot. Well guess what, someone else got it first, that is the way it goes!

This fat pig is not only a violent criminal, but she is also a thief, because the permit that she had was not registered to her, and it was expired as well.

Driving around on a suspended license looking for trouble, no you can't fix stupid. I hope the elderly Women's family sues this poor excuse for a human being. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
People are idiots. I guarantee the old lady said some smart a** remark to her to make her react that quickly. I've rarely seen a confrontation like that without words being said.

She walked up and tried to get in her face, and in doing so her breasts got in the way and the old lady lost her balance because she's well.... Old.

How is this aggravated battery to you keyboard lawyers when that means she had INTENT to harm the woman. This would include grabbing an item to strike her with, repeatedly hitting the woman on the ground, or getting into her car and attempting to run her over.

The video can't even confirm that she even fell because of an impact. Even at 75 years old your mind will react just as quickly. Fight or flight anyone? And given the woman's age, her body cannot react to subconscious cues to move quickly. That hip replacement she got 5 years ago? That and the combination of the ice chunks behind her feet keeping her leg from moving, putting pressure on her hip hitting that spot of nerves that's been exposed from 75 years of joint use, is probably what made her fall.

So I can play the guessing games too. But do you know what I'm not doing? Playing make believe judge, jury, and executioner. Sprinkling a bit of racism here and there.

She's going to go to court and plead guilty to not serve a full sentence. No jury no big courtroom shpeel, just in and out and possibly out to jail. If she has a felony she has to pay about 3-4 k in retribution and possibly retribution to the elderly lady for medical expenses. And that money I have high doubts the woman will recieve it because the county usually just collects it.

But carry on make yourselves look more like biased fools than ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Ya it is easy to say what if this and what if that and this would happen if this or that but in reality we don't know till it happens.

So no use getting mad about something you are making up in your head.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No license ,fake handicapped permit, outstretched arm not the big hooters should be jail time but it was black on white so it's not a big deal.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Her arms are never outstretched.

Watch the video closely she bumps her with just her momentum no flailing force or hidden stiff arm. Her boobs are what done it and the lady clips her feet on the ice and ate it. I bet you anything you would have done it too if caught off guard by even catching the shopping cart your significant other passes you to put away.

Now the handicap placard being invalid and her using it is a different thing. That's based on just possession and she should be charged for that.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Another mad black woman who thinks she's entitled to everything. Just doing her part to ensure the black community in some areas maintain the reputation they have legitimately earned.

And this black woman needs a handicap parking space why? Oh, that's right, because when you're living off the government and have 4 children by 4 different fathers, you think you're handicapped. That and the fact that a lot of black women in our area have handicap placards because it's the norm amongst the black community.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

What is amazing is that you and the op turned this into a racial issue when it's not. And judging by your stars, your not the only intolerant one.

That truly amazes me.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
I hope someone in jail is missing their grandma or mom and beats the tar out of her...Or just does it because they can.
I read that her atty said she is "disabled" as well but she looks to be walking just fine to me and if she's able to do THAT with THOSE, well she's doing a lot better than most.

With a mental disability you can usually get one of those signs, and mental issues aren't generally readily apparent to others. Though I would say this womans actions show that something was going on. It's just incomprehensible to me to start a fight over a parking space. There's literally 2000 of them in that parking lot, and in the time spent on your fight you could have parked your car and walked in.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

the horrid piece of carp
karma will get her

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

She got arrested and jailed, what more do you want

So many people that always say let's leave race out of things are so fast to bring it up.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ya it is easy to say what if this and what if that and this would happen if this or that but in reality we don't know till it happens.

So no use getting mad about something you are making up in your head.

I don't have to make it up, it happens all the time. It happened when that Psycho killed those three Muslim students in North Carolina over a parking dispute. Barely after his mugshot hit the press, Obama was calling it a hate crime when we had absolutely ZERO FACTS and there was absolutely zero indication that he killed them based on their faith. At the SAME TIME this was going on, a Black man in Detroit walked up to a group of people, asked if they were Muslim and stabbed all those who answered in the negative. He was not charged with a hate crime.

Using that same logic, one could argue every single Black person killed during the civil rights movement weren't killed because they were Black, but because they weren't White. Do we have a deal?

I will stop calling out Blacks for their crimes against White people as hate crimes when I stop seeing it in the media against Whites. EVERY SINGLE WHITE ON BLACK MURDER/KILLING I have seen in the recent past has been brought up as a hate crime/ possible hate crime.

It's happening, it's not in my head, sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

She got arrested and jailed, what more do you want

So many people that always say let's leave race out of things are so fast to bring it up.

/shrug

Her charged with a hate crime.

For the Police to look through her entire past for the possibility she committed a hate crime, just like Darren Wilson, The police officer at Cambridge who arrested the professor, the psycho in North Carolina, etc.
edit on 10-3-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Why, what proof do you have that it was racially charged?

Cause that is the case when it is flipped right? No one can call it a hate crime unless there is solid evidence.

From your post above

VERY SINGLE WHITE ON BLACK MURDER/KILLING I have seen in the recent past has been brought up as a hate crime/ possible hate crime.

And you probably say that it shouldn't even be talked about in that case, so what is difference here?
You are mad a barry for calling things a hate crime with no proof, but here you are doing the same.

So what is it? Do you want us to call everything a hate crime with no proof or require proof before we do.
edit on thTue, 10 Mar 2015 15:46:15 -0500America/Chicago320151580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why, what proof do you have that it was racially charged?

Cause that is the case when it is flipped right? No one can call it a hate crime unless there is solid evidence.

From your post above

VERY SINGLE WHITE ON BLACK MURDER/KILLING I have seen in the recent past has been brought up as a hate crime/ possible hate crime.

And you probably say that it shouldn't even be talked about in that case, so what is difference here?
You are mad a barry for calling things a hate crime with no proof, but here you are doing the same.

So what is it? Do you want us to call everything a hate crime with no proof or require proof before we do.

Let me rephrase: I want every Black on White to be looked with the same possibility as a hate crime as Eric Holder did with Darren Wilson and the psycho in North Carolina.

You are right, and I will edit that post. On the surface and in the commission of the crime, it honestly doesn't look to me like a hate crime. But just like Eric Holder turned Darren Wilson's life upside down and searched every nook and cranny of his personal and professional life for SIX MONTHS for any hint of racism, I think the same should be done with this woman. I don't think she attacked the old woman because she was white, but probably because she was old and looked vulnerable. That is still a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
she ran into the lady... how is it not her fault? im not even going to try to understand.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1>>> It's estimated that only a third of those who use handicapped spaces actually need to, and that's not even counting those with fake placards or those who just park there. To these ignorant lazy slobs, having a placard means you get a privilege, its not about actually having a disability. I'm reminded of the film " Johnny Dangerously" where Joe Piscopo parks in a handicapped spot and says " I am handicapped. I'm psychotic." with a funny placard to prove it. This woman deserves jail time and to be sued but she's probably got nothing and some lawyer will claim she's mentally unstable as a defense. She's a total moron, she should have run away at the first sign she hurt the woman, but she thought her outrageous actions were justified. She is psychotic, probably.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join