It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Yourself With Frequency

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Really feeling like I'm on to something, reading the posts and thank you for contributing everyone. So since listening to the 528 and others, have stopped having the intense dry mouth and constant bathroom trips, which I read were due to the body not taking the glucose out of the water, and then going back into the urine in an attempt to grab nutrients, which in my case, have also been dealing with gout, uric crystals. Well, everything has changed, from the dry mouth, to the frequent bathroom trips, to the joint pain as well. But at the same time, ending a bad cold the kids gave us all from school, which finally went into a slight infection at this point, and it hasn't ended yet, but after listening to the frequencies it seemed to go from hidden and tight to loosened up, so we'll see.

Feel that part of the work in recovering health, is trying to tap into the subconscious, to cleanse old programs that we've collected from media over the years.

To the one who wrote about Faith and Illness being a consequence to sin or weaknesses, have to say. That is also a program and one they really want people to embrace, and its not healthy. There are 2 different and related but not to be confused with each other aspects.

One is a kind of consequence to failures at learning our lessons, or bad behavior, but in reality karma is a bit of a trapped thinking process and those with the greatest culpability, such as those who wish to be elite mismanaging the world, seem to avoid, thus null and voiding this program. So its not so much a cosmic law, but the placebo effect, what they are getting others to believe, others bring into their lives with their powerful consciousness.

And two, that should not be confused with those waking up and striving to perfect self and who also have strong faith in Goodness and Family who love us and are helping guide us through the dark places on earth, God/Goodness/Highest Love and Goodness beyond all earth codes in words, language and religions, the real Goodness. I've always had that faith, and the wish to grow up, overcome flaws you notice in yourself is not the same thing as the karma trap that they operate. Its not from God, punishment, its not from a law of karma or consequence in the universe. It has to do with belief and the snowjob they're pulling off on others, the mind boggling brainwashing attempting to get them to harm themselves with their own minds.

I refuse all those boxes, though very spiritual in nature and have had Providence from Source/Goodness all my life. Not going into a mind box ever.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is very beautiful:

528 Hz | Third Eye Activation (1 Hour) Meditation

TOSHI ORIGINAL HEALING PIANO  『愛の周波数528Hz』 紀~とし~ 有本紀

The Love Frequency to Mozart's Piano Concerto - 528hz Ancient Solfeggios

This gives tones for activating your chakra's.

Activate your Chakra Energies with rife Frequency Hz Tones solfeggio Soul Star sound

edit on 9-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Interesting thread....Do you just play this at normal sound and for the entire hour? I do like experimentation...Is this something you do for a week, 3 days or....? Whats the protocol ?

a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

I play for the whole hour, and after that, no longer meditational but listen. So the 528 and then others, and after a while I feel frequencied out, and its as if too much. This is intuitive approach. It has to feel good. Some of them give me pain in my head and I stop or my heart starts acting up.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
This is something that is experimental on my part, only beginning to delve into this beyond meditation, and tools for awakening, but now physical healing elements. From Keely, Telsa, to Walter Russel, this musical universe has shown the inner workings of quantum mechanics to be wave form, to be harmony not chaos, and the work of John and Nancy Hutchinson in Oregon where they open sourced the hz files that they were using experimentally to neutralize radiation from Fukushima. Now this is something will need to research more fully, read a thread Nancy made online, regarding this, and will try to do some more research, but remember in the discussion, that the 528 Solfeggio healing frequency was brought up.

And we moved from the coast, my children and I have experienced health problems that to me relate to possible radiation. In my case aside from liver and arthritis, have intense thirst and recently a faint, that the doctor said was dehydration common in diabetes and had to take electrolytes and get blood work done. But, remembering that the 528 was part of the sine waves to neutralize and shield from radiation, decided to give it a go. Along with laying on of hands, and picturing light energy flowing from Beyond the holographic universe, the inner connection to Home, and healing. Also listened to the HZ.

While listening the energy seemed to cluster around areas that were infected or needed treatment, for example with my cold, sinus, chest, and my eye that was infected and my organs as well.

I have no more excessive thirst, for the past 3 days its been much more normal. Still keep my water bottle on hand.

Did a search and found several really good threads that should be included for the amount of work and research already put into them, and this entire topic needs a bump:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality

Sound Therapy. How To Use Frequencies To Heal Yourself!

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

I think eletricity and frequency will reveal how to instantly heal any injuries as well as reprogram our DNA. I suggest the book "The Body Electric"

www.amazon.com...

This book talks about how tissue regeneration can be done with eletricity, he was able to regrow entire severed heads of creatures with low frequency eletricity.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Do you know a nice/good one for the healing of the THYROID.

From your links , it looks like 492.8 b tone ? , I suppose I search you tube for that number , hope I find a nice one.

I like the piano ones too.

1%

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

I usually have to go back to the 528 to clear out the more intense lower frequencies. Alot of the rife or healing is much lower frequency and the site said it was intense, that you need to drink water. But I trust my body,if it doesnt feel good, or get stabs of pain in my head, back away slowly or quickly even.

(Almost) Instant Throat Chakra Healing Meditation | 192Hz Frequency Vibrations and Music

Found the Chakra tones to be nice.

www.solfeggiotones.com...
This site has free downloads and they're put in forms that are pleasant, and was also listening to these during the first few days when some large changes occurred.

Hypothyroid - Rife Frequencies

This one feels soothing, and for some reason when listening its as if the energy is concentrating in my lower neck, even upper chest to shoulders.

Glandular Balance - Rife Frequencies

32.5 hz Relief from Intestinal problems, Kidney stones, Thyroid diseases- Isochronic & Binaural

This last one is a little intense, but it feels ok.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The rife videos seem on thryoid and glandular, the ones that seem to be beneficial overall, also like a light switch, it feels like a switch to a higher floor in moods, calm and happier. They all have an overall affect including on mood. But not just a relaxed, theta, meditational feeling, almost drugged feeling. More alert and calm and positive.

As for protocol, there are a few videos that are longer, and they're put into the framework of pleasant music, and those I tend to listen to, for an hour, or break them up.

But the 10-14 minute mark for the purer tones is roughly a good period of time. I don't think this is meant to be for long hours, not sure I'd want this overnight. Though some do use frequencies overnight while they sleep.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

20 hz RIFE FREQUENCY (CURE ALL) - Isochronic & Binaural [Brainwave Entrainment]

11.95 hz Lymphatic Diseases, Kidney Failure - Isochronic & Binaural [Brainwave Entrainment]

Another thing to note, is that some things reveal themselves or loosen up, when you're listening. So the glandular one seemed to affect the lymph system under my arms and then vibrations continue for some time after listening.
Believe that our intention to reveal and heal is important and to direct healing in areas that are known, as well as overall.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Found this channel and subscribed:

www.youtube.com...

He has lists for frequencies for a variety of conditions. I'm going to try and find those that seem to help the most, in my health focus for the next few months.

1830Hz Cancer breast, Cataract, Glaucoma

Under this video.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com...

and

dl.dropboxusercontent.com...

Found this interesting:

Rife Machine Killing Bacteria under microscopic illustration (MiracleAlternatives.com)

I'd like to create my own audio equipment, not just purchase something. Will be searching for blueprints when I feel motivated.

Rife Machine Killing Cancer Cells (MiracleAlternatives.com)
edit on 10-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Great thread.

s+f

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Unity 99 , I checked out that instant healing one , also a couple of thyroid ones , on you tube.
I found the thyroid ones ,492 ect to be sort of rough to listen to , not particualy nice to listen to , however I am gonna keep trying those and look for others in that range.

With the 528 , I listened to it again last night and again a few sighs .

I did also get twings and twangs in my head , lol that's not unusual for me though, as I get twings and twangs regularly
and live with it , wondering if I am gonna drop. So be it.

The 528 is good

So thanks again, cheers .
1%

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I found a fairly in depth channel with many rife frequencies and also a way to soften their impact. He tells viewers to drink alot of water, and if they're attempting to rid themselves of parasites, to spend time first taking good enzymes and he lists his preferences, but I think probiotics may help for a week first and some natural yogurt.

www.youtube.com...

Now, there are others that helped, but found a way to soften this, by playing 2 videos at once, or download them and play them simulataneously.

Water For Background - 1 hour 30 minutes, Water, Rain - Noise

Also recommend this channel, as well. Good combinations of frequencies and sound so its very pleasant.

But playing the water background and then turning the rife down a bit, adjusting both for a good mix helps.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
From the water video channel, this is nice:

727 hz Detox and Lymphs, Menstrual problems (Relief) - Isochronic & Binaural Brainwave Entrainment

I think our lymphatic system is really important. Not sure what the frequencies do. Dissolving bacteria and virus and cancer cells or parasites may be easy to understand, but not sure what all the other uses of frequency does. Am trying this to see if it helps.

Healing Cancer and Repairing Cell Damage - IsoChronic Tone - Brain Stimulation

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sigh, again with this Solfeggio nonsense?
How did you not see this - it's the 1st one if you search "Solfeggio" into the ATS search.
Also, to use Rife frequencies, you need Rife's equipment.
Even if one did, 20Hz is not a "cure all." It is, however, a healthy Beta brainwave with some pain-relieving effects.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Those of you "feeling" 528 are either experiencing placebo effect, or the brainwave entrainment tracks they add. Sometimes they don't tell you they're there, like in my example. Sometimes they do and people just don't understand that that is what they are "feeling."

A friend said, "Well my plants grow better with it than without."
I said, "Let's see the ones where you used 532Hz, or 523Hz. How do those look?"
Plants always grow better with music. Don't talk like it was a scientific experiment when there's no control group using other frequencies.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Activate your Chakra Energies with rife Frequency Hz Tones solfeggio Soul Star sound

Rife Frequencies and "the Solfeggios" have nothing to do with your Chakras, sorry.
There is an amazing amount of disinformation out there about "healing with frequencies."
Check the "Brainwave Frequencies" list's references, and let us know how many are even in the brainwave range.
Not many. Most are Rife Frequencies, BS "Solfeggios," and other lies like "Crystal Resonance Tuning Fork," an octave of a frequency which Keely actually used to blow a hole in a mine, or "2.5Hz for tooth pain" - intended for a pulsed acupressure point, not a brainwave entrainment frequency!

I've covered this over and over on here. I actually published a book about it all.
People need to be more careful about zapping their brains (and water) without knowing what they are doing.
Don't just take my word for it though, check your own sources references. They will speak for themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

The title of the thread is "frequencies" which my initial health improvement being from the solfeggio, 528. The rife frequencies are also mentioned and have been listening to them, and even to the chakra tones. They're not the same things, but they're all frequencies. And you can put them in any boxes you wish, I blow the walls off boxes, all of them, every ISM, political stripe, religious stripe, all the crapola that is done with intention of enslaving this planet. No boxes, mix and mingle as you please, as you intuitively feel within is right. Go within and be the judge yourself. I judge this myself.

This is an experiment of discovery to find out what potential healings can be achieved.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You're missing the point.
528Hz is not "a Solfeggio Frequency," and there are no such thing.
It's a C - a really high pitched C. Nothing more, nothing less.
Did you read my thread? Obviously not.
I patiently await your evidence - the tool they used to measure the cycles-per-second (Hz - frequency) in Biblical times, to encode in the Bible for Puleo to "decode" and pass on to Horowitz.
Not to mention the "second" wasn't invented as a measurement of time until 1,000 years after the Bible.
Thanks for not doing your research - even just reading what I already did, and checking yourself - and making me repeat myself here.
So much for you talking about frequencies, at all.
Frequencies are a scientific measurement of a wave, and you know nothing about either science or waves.
And apparently you never will. Good luck with that.
ETA - and I repeat - if you are actually listening to the Rife frequencies, you are doing it entirely wrong. Read like 3 paragraphs on his work somewhere - anywhere - and get back to me on that.

edit on 12-3-2015 by KAOStheory because: ETA

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.somaenergetics.com...

Consequently, since all music in our contemporary world (from commercials, to modern hymns and symphonies) has been composed utilizing the 12-Tone Equal Temperament Scale, they all have vibrational limits. As a result, vibrational frequency of the tones of modern music can create situations such as "boxed-in thinking," stuffed and suppressed emotions; and fear-based " lack" consciousness—all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms of "dis-ease."

This is in contrast to music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, which stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.

Again, it should be noted that although there are contemporary notes that approximate the Solfeggio tones, they are not the same frequencies as the ancient tones. Example: The Solfeggio tone, Mi. vibrates to 528 Hz. The closest, comparable, contemporary tone is C, above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz. Our research indicates that the vibrational frequencies contained in the Solfeggio tones hold these original healing potentials.

The article is worth reading. Keely's mentioned.

www.somaenergetics.com...

The Six Solfeggio tones include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

SOL – 741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

LA – 852 Hz – Awakening Intuition

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join