It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Arrests ISIL's US, Israeli Military Advisors in Mosul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

March 07, 2015 "ICH" - "FNA" - TEHRAN (FNA)- Iraqi Special Forces said they have arrested several ISIL's foreign military advisors, including American, Israeli and Arab nationals in an operation in Mosul in the Northern parts of the country.

The Iraqi forces said they have retrieved four foreign passports, including those that belonged to American and Israeli nationals and one that belonged to the national of a Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member-state, from ISIL's military advisors.

The foreign advisors were arrested in a military operation in Tal Abta desert near Mosul city.

Iraq Arrests ISIL's US, Israeli Military Advisors in Mosul

I have no clue as to the credibility of the source, but there are relevant links to other sources at the bottom of the page. If true this is huge, as it confirms what most of us have suspected all along.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I suspect that ISIS is a Zionist puppet, financed through the CIA and Mossad, but if this report is true, then this is grounds for war, and Im expecting war on 3/21/2015. Mosul is about to become a hot bed. It lies in ancient Nineveh which is the site of future Mystery Babylon per Zeph 2:12-15, Isaiah 47:7 and Revelation 18:7-8.

Im interested in seeing how this might develop. Keep us updated. S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very interesting article....and as you said we need to know the authenticity of the article. I want for the life of me for this type of info to hit the headlines but we all know this will not happen. The human mind is so easily distracted to less important matters.

In the article I get the importance that it points to American and Israeli nationals. However this may be merely that they were just from the countries and have no ties what so ever to the government/intelligence. Even if they did those links would be quickly destroyed and buried in other news.

Hopefully im wrong but im not. The human mind en mass is too far gone to wake up to the criminality all around us. Im not a defeatist because I will continue to fight in any way I can to bring to light info, but im sure most of us feel this.

good article s&f

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Then there's this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They seem to be all mirror sites, just flogging the same story. If The Guardian or the like printed even a hint of this, It would grab my attention.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I didn't see that one, but I did post this in the breaking news forum, then it was moved. Anyhow... mods do your thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It was pretty far down the "new" feed for me when I found it earlier.

Yours getting moved is curious. Perhaps there's a coffee shortage in the mod-shack today

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

" Iraqi Special forces " ? Is there any such thing would be my first question.

No doubt these people are independent's that would sell there mother for a buck, passports don't mean a damn thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This sounds really shady.

top topics

join