It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 suspects arrested over Nemtsov murder, 1 'confessed' - court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Sounds like a classic Putin move to me . "blame the Chechen's /Southern republics ."

Some of you Might recall this incident .

The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing 293 and injuring 651 people and spreading a wave of fear across the country. The bombings, together with the Dagestan War, led the country into the Second Chechen War.

The blasts hit Buynaksk on 4 September, Moscow on 9 September and 13 September and Volgodonsk on 16 September. A similar explosive device was found and defused in an apartment block in the Russian city of Ryazan on September 22.[1] The next day then-Prime Minister of Russia Vladimir Putin praised the vigilance of the inhabitants of Ryazan and ordered the air bombing of Grozny, which marked the beginning of the Second Chechen War.[2] A few hours later, three FSB agents who had planted this device were arrested by the local police. The incident was declared to be a training exercise. These events led to allegations that the bombings were a "false flag" attack perpetrated by the FSB in order to legitimize the resumption of military activities in Chechnya and bring Vladimir Putin to power.[3][4]

Source

Right ,now lets look at the recent event

Three other suspects have been named as Tamerlan Eskerkhanov, Gubashev's brother Shagid, and Ramzan Bakhayev, according to Russian reports, though no official information on the suspects has been released.

Dadaev is reported to have served in a battalion of Interior Ministry troops in Chechnya, while Gubashev had worked in Moscow in a private security company, according to state news agencies Tass and RIA Novosti.

The pair had been detained in Ingushetia, a republic bordering Chechnya, Ingush Security Council chief Albert Barakhoev is quoted as saying, though Russia’s Federal Security Service gave no details of how the men were detained or how they were connected to the killing.

They claim to have an alibi but we will see how far that stand's in a Russian court .

Alexander Bortnikov, the head of Russia's federal security service, said the two were “suspected of carrying out this crime”, but it was not clear if either of the suspects was believed to have fired the shots that killed Mr Nemtsov as he and a companion walked over a bridge near the Kremlin in Moscow on February 28.

Little information has been released regarding the further three suspects, though two of them are understood to have been detained at the same time as Dadaev and Gubashev, state media quoted Barakhoev as saying. A fifth suspect had only been revealed to reporters by the Investigating Committee shortly before the court session began.

But why would Putin want to take out Nemtsov ? Many reasons i am sure ,here is just one .

The day before his murder, Nemtsov scribbled a note on a piece of white A4 paper which he handed to his close aide Olga Shorina instead of uttering out loud, believing his office to be bugged.

They had been discussing Nemtsov's sensitive report into Moscow's alleged involvement with the separatists in Ukraine, which President Putin has continually denied.

"Some paratroopers from Ivanovo have got in touch with me. 17 killed, they didn't give them their money, but for now they are frightened to talk," the note - possibly Nemtsov's last - read. It was shown to Reuters by Shorina, though the news agency was unable to independently confirm its authenticity.

So i am not buying the guilt of these men . I think they were set up or at the very lest "hired then set up " .

What do you folks think ?

Source
edit on 8-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think that Chechen's should avoid getting too close to the Kremlin .I also think that the Russians are not done their investigation and will want to know the much deeper story behind it . time will tell .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Seems like given the circumstances, it would be the wiser move to put up your own patsy before whoever was really behind the murder does.

Russia has been pulling the rug out from under western power moves for some time now. It seems to becoming common place now.... Russia > West

Edit to add:

Maybe if the west changed up it's game like... EVER, Russia wouldn't know what to do and when and when to do it.

I'm embarrassed for our team right now.

edit on 8-3-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Seems like given the circumstances, it would be the wiser move to put up your own patsy before whoever was really behind the murder does.

Russia has been pulling the rug out from under western power moves for some time now. It seems to becoming common place now.... Russia > West

Edit to add:

Maybe if the west changed up it's game like... EVER, Russia wouldn't know what to do and when and when to do it.

i am trying to follow you here . so you think the west possibly had a and in this ? or they would use this incident and capitalize on it ?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Edit to add:

i am trying to follow you here . so you think the west possibly had a and in this ? or they would use this incident and capitalize on it ?

I am saying there is a real risk that whoever was really behind the Nemtsov murder could easily plant a patsy with a full confession. This patsy could have walked into a western embassy any day now to "blow the whistle" on the Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Edit to add:

I am saying there is a real risk that whoever was really behind the Nemtsov murder could easily plant a patsy with a full confession. This patsy could have walked into a western embassy any day now to "blow the whistle" on the Kremlin.

ok got cha , thanks for the clarification

top topics

join