It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Biker Gang go to fight ISIS. (from last year)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Members of the No surrender motorcycle club have gone to the middle east to help fight ISIS.
Three members have gone so far and it looks like it may start a trend the German Median Empire Motorcycle Club have also gone to fight ISIS.

Many people have gone to help defeat ISIS including Tim Locks who has sold his home and gone to help the Dwekh Nawsha a Christian Militant group.
As we saw last week ex marine Konstandinos Erik Scurfield became the first Briton to die fighting ISIS. (RIP).

It has sure gotten me thinking If I was younger and had a few more quid I dunno I may have just followed them.
Personally I think they are all heroes so what do you think? Heroes or idiots?.

www.theguardian.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk... ght-against-Islamic-State-militants.html

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just to add some have joined the KKF which is considered a terrorist organisation by the EU and the US and to join them is illegal and you can get jail on return.
Now I'm not to clued up on the KKF but after watching this video well make up your own mind.

Brave women.
Oh and kinda proves women can fight on the front lines.

Oh and ISIS are very afraid of women fighters because If killed by them they don't goto heaven.

edit on 8-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They are wasting their lives and severely endangering themselves.
Seriously, a few bikers or others won't make a difference against ISIS.
Isis won't win, they can't, you don't have to fight them, you are not going to make a difference, only a well-coordinated army will.
Not that I'd stop them, it's their life. If they want to be violent, rather there then here
But I'd rather have no violence at all.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Irishagalamandahudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishagalamandahudi

Did the 3000 foreign fighters (UK) waste their lives during the Spanish civil war? including George Orwell?.
Maybe they are only a few but I admire their bravery and the will to stand up for what is right.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishagalamandahudi
They are wasting their lives and severely endangering themselves.
Seriously, a few bikers or others won't make a difference against ISIS.
Isis won't win, they can't, you don't have to fight them, you are not going to make a difference, only a well-coordinated army will.
Not that I'd stop them, it's their life. If they want to be violent, rather there then here
But I'd rather have no violence at all.

If you could prevent one family from being raped, tortured, and beheaded... wouldn't that alone be worth the risk of your life?

I think these people are the adventurer hero stuff that legends are made of in storybooks. The lonesome band of reluctant villagers setting off to fight the great evil rising from horizon. Or the Three Amigos getting roped in to battling against El Guapo and his rapy thugs. It's truly a romantic and tragic tale rolled into one.

And if you want to see how effective waging a guerrilla war against a powerful invader can be, just look at the Vietcong.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
I say good luck to anyone who wants to fight terrorists, not my cup of tea myself as it's a Shia/Sunni/Wahhabi sectarian Islam violence thing and our country is 95% non-Muslim, but to be fair, even the UK government is happy for people to fight against 'Islamic State', the only people getting prosecuted on their return are the (solely) British Muslims who fight for IS.

edit on 8.3.2015 by grainofsand because: tags issue

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

If you could prevent one family from being raped, tortured, and beheaded... wouldn't that alone be worth the risk of your life?

Not when you consider all the rapes/murders from our military forces on middle eastern civilians. You have been keeping count right?

You do know we have murdered and raped many of them already? Right?

Yaaaaa...lets send bikers. I bet bikers will be lawful and respectable fighters. Just like our military has been.

MM

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It has sure gotten me thinking If I was younger and had a few more quid I dunno I may have just followed them. Personally I think they are all heroes so what do you think? Heroes or idiots?.

This war could be monetized !!
Hey YOU at home dont miss out...be part of the picture..
Sponsor a bullet !
edit on 8-3-2015 by Borisbanger because: shpellin

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

I was thinking of a gofundme crowdfunding thing to get me over there with all the gear I need.
I would sort it all out pronto..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I would sort it all out pronto..

..Is it safe to ask...... your secret weapon is ?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

You have to ask? Monkeys of course.
(forgive me I get in a silly mood sometimes).

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You have to ask? Monkeys of course.

Yep - I can dig 'dress up'

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
if I was a motorbicycle club I would go to there and let them have it. I like the idea of a cloud sourcing fund to provide the financism. Statistically speaking, motorbikes have always been quite succesfull during wartime, having the ability to out manouvre tanks and RPG.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

We should get an ATS freedom force to go get sponsored by ATS.
jking of course.
I wish I had the bottle.
Brave people going over brave brave people.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thrill seeker Mercenaries! I don't really think they understand what they have gotten themselves into, but good luck to them in their struggle.
I hate to be cliche, but " it's not a game "or an Indiana Jones type of adventure as sensational as this story might sound to some, I say let the real soldiers and defense forces handle this.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nice effort , I hope they realise that what their doing could have side effects in The Netherlands by maybe IS targeting Dutch facilities or people?

If civilians are going to fight over there against or with , it could become a different ball game..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: Cuervo

Not when you consider all the rapes/murders from our military forces on middle eastern civilians. You have been keeping count right?

You do know we have murdered and raped many of them already? Right?

Yaaaaa...lets send bikers. I bet bikers will be lawful and respectable fighters. Just like our military has been.

MM

I'd rather my village be liberated by bikers than "cleansed" by ISIS. I'd prefer them over a military presence, as well.

Non-military folks who volunteer to go out and fight an evil probably aren't in it to rape and pillage... if they were, why wouldn't they just join ISIS to begin with?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Good for them.

Righteousness is always admirable.

Hopefully they stay out of trouble.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Given the Western govt's lack of stones to do something about Isis I say good on them!

If they aren't stopped in the Middle East their tentacles will spread into Western Europe. Given the penchant these thugs having for bulldozing ancient heritage sites, I cringe at the thought of what they'd do to places like Stonehenge, the Pantheon and the Vatican etc etc.

I won't even go there on the subject of human rights violations but yeah, some bikie style revenge might be the karma they deserve.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Nice effort , I hope they realise that what their doing could have side effects in The Netherlands by maybe IS targeting Dutch facilities or people?

If civilians are going to fight over there against or with , it could become a different ball game..

Everyone in the West where there are radical Islamic cells is at threat. Look at Australia and the Lindt shop siege.

We need to help Islam root out the radical evil in the East so it will become less attractive to those living here among us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join