It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Account of Exodus.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AinElohim

That's a huge stretch to claim that you can wishfully cause a gushing wound to heal up with faith alone.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The heart consistently was shown to be able to perform a natural by-pass surgery when a blockage suffocated a region of the heart. This means, that once the heart attack hit, the heart was able to generate vessels that by-passed the blockage before the person died of the heart attack.

circ.ahajournals.org...

The human body can do much much much more than we think it can. It has all the tools necessary to be able to heal any malfunction, as discussed by the field of epigenetics, it is just a matter of unlocking it (consciously, perhaps?).
edit on 11-3-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Fine. Let's test that. Go stab yourself and we can all watch to see if your faith and hopefulness will heal the wound before you bleed out.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's a huge stretch to claim that you can wishfully cause a gushing wound to heal up with faith alone.

I have a family member in the medical field, they have always told me that your mental health effects ones physical health.

So praying for someone or making them feel positive and praying with them improves their mental state.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AinElohim

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I have a family member in the medical field, they have always told me that your mental health effects ones physical health.

So praying for someone or making them feel positive and praying with them improves their mental state.

You have wondered quite far from the original conversation. We WERE discussing how you can prove that Jesus healed people with faith alone in the bible. What you mentioned above is just a mental trick to help speed up healing, but make no mistake this healing is being mostly aided by medicine and doctors. Without the latter, your mental trick would leave you in a pool of your own blood, lifeless.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

LOL... me wondering? Jesus isn't in the Exodus bro.

Believe it or not, it is your mind that heals broken bones! don't ask me how it is the organ which remember the genetic imprinting we all carry from the womb.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So instead of telling "God" to fix all the disease and hunger, maybe we should look at our gluttonous selves, and cut back on our superfluous intake of food and fuel. Maybe then we can start living harmoniously and cut back on the immense disparity among cultures of our world.

Go tell that to the little kid in hospital, dying from kidney failure of cancer, or sitting beside a sick sibling or parent, believing in Jesus and praying to Jesus. You claimed that faith heals:

Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment. (Matthew 9:22)

The moment of faith is what allowed the patient to be healed. Conscious manipulation at its finest. Don't believe it? Then it won't work for you. Even Jesus can't help someone who is faithless:

"And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith." (Matthew 13:58)

No one has more sincerity and faith than children. There are 1000s of children who have faith and belief, sincerely praying to Jesus for things that will never happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AinElohim

LOL... me wondering? Jesus isn't in the Exodus bro.

Believe it or not, it is your mind that heals broken bones! don't ask me how it is the organ which remember the genetic imprinting we all carry from the womb.

UGH! Are you for real? Do you have any concept on the flow of a conversation? You make all these points then fail to follow through on reasoning and your evidence is half-hearted and poorly researched. Then when the conversation inevitably goes south on you, you change the subject real quick or go off on some irrelevant tangent.

For your information, if you don't set a broken bone, it WON'T heal correctly regardless of any genetic imprinting (which isn't really healing by faith either...).

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Go tell that to the little kid in hospital, dying from kidney failure of cancer, or sitting beside a sick sibling or parent, believing in Jesus and praying to Jesus. You claimed that faith heals:

No one has more sincerity and faith than children. There are 1000s of children who have faith and belief, sincerely praying to Jesus for things that will never happen.

Well said. You make your point.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So instead of telling "God" to fix all the disease and hunger, maybe we should look at our gluttonous selves, and cut back on our superfluous intake of food and fuel. Maybe then we can start living harmoniously and cut back on the immense disparity among cultures of our world.

Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment. (Matthew 9:22)

The moment of faith is what allowed the patient to be healed. Conscious manipulation at its finest. Don't believe it? Then it won't work for you. Even Jesus can't help someone who is faithless:

"And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith." (Matthew 13:58)

Your claims are not quantifiable, how do you know there are children dying with adamant faith? For the 3rd time I will name it, the placebo effect, which indicates that the physiological outcome is significantly related to the conscious state of the patient. Your anecdotal claim that 1000s of children who have faith and belief are dying is baseless.

"Just like your bible is baseless" well, no, quantum physics supports the notion that consciousness significantly effects physiological outcome in disease. In other words, faith. This is demonstrated by the placebo effect. Can you can come up with a counter-explanation in which the placebo effect is not derived from faith?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Your claims are not quantifiable, how do you know there are children dying with adamant faith?

I live in the REAL world, and read the news. You should try it.

For the 3rd time I will name it, the placebo effect, which indicates that the physiological outcome is significantly related to the conscious state of the patient.

You think that you can give a malnourished child a bowl of sawdust and it will "heal" them if they only believe it will? Mosquitoes won't bite and deliver Malaria to those with proper faith?

Let me remind you, again, what you wrote and what I'm responding to.

"Even Jesus can't help someone who is faithless" (?) typical hypocritical cop out! It's their own fault if they're sick excuse!

I'll tell you this, doctors and other REAL people can "do many miracles", regardless of a person faith or lack of faith!

edit on 12-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” (Matthew 4:7)

Pffft!

We don't have to put the Lord your God to the test! There are millions of faithful children starving, being abused, dying from diseases daily. Who hears their prayers and refuses to answer them? There are millions of innocent and faithful children losing their parents, brother and sisters and loved ones to war, disease and violence everyday. Their prayers are left unanswered by the Lord your God.

God has no need to solve issues humanity is more than capable of solving on it's own. If he did then we would never learn how to solve them or why it's important to solve them.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Your claims are not quantifiable, how do you know there are children dying with adamant faith?

I live in the REAL world, and read the news. You should try it.

Ah yes, because the nightly news delivers the most quality information *sarcasm*. Newscasters specialize in charisma and hair products. I thought most in the ATS community would understand this.

You think that you can give a malnourished child a bowl of sawdust and it will "heal" them if they only believe it will? Mosquitoes won't bite and deliver Malaria to those with proper faith?

That's how the placebo effect works. The human body is way more adaptable than you give it credit. The South African Bantu tribe, which had no access to Vitamin C, epigenetically activated a gene that synthesized vitamin C. Biological transmutation was proven by Corentin Louis Kervran, in which he demonstrated that chickens that were malnourished were able to literally transmutate K+ into Ca+ to attenuate the malnourishment. Considering how much you want evidence for things, I'm shocked with how much anecdotal evidence you are giving.

Here are some peer-reviewed journals that demonstrate how nothing but good intentions being thought upon a patient can help them:

from the peer-reviewed article "Can we help just by good intentions? A meta-analysis of experiments on distant intention effects"

"In recent years, several clinical trials have assessed effects of distant healing. The basic question raised by these studies is whether a positive distant intention can be related to some outcome in a target person. There is a specific simple experimental setup that tests such a basic assumption. The task is to focus attention and to indicate unwanted mind wandering by a button press while at the same time a second remote person is either supporting this performance or not according to a randomized schedule. A meta-analysis was conducted to assess the overall effect of this experimental approach. Methods: A systematic literature search yielded 11 eligible studies, with 576 single sessions and almost identical design, that were conducted on three different continents. Study parameters were extracted and combined with a random-effects model. Results: The model yielded an overall effect size of d=0.11 (p=0.03). Furthermore, there was a significant difference of the frequency of button presses between studies conducted in Indonesia and the Western hemisphere (p

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So Jesus just used psychology and the Placebo Effect? What do we need educated doctors and pharmacists for when we could just as easily trust in snake oil salesmen and faith healers!

LOL.........Get real man!

Besides, you still have it all wrong!

14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

In this story, the Disciples of Jesus were unable to "drive the demons out" (lol) because THEY didn't have faith. The boy's faith didn't have anything to do with the story or its moral!

edit on 12-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
[

ROFLMAO. Pliny, Plato, Thucydides, and Aristotle were not even alive when Jesus allegedly lived. They could not possibly have witnessed him living. Paul never claimed to have witnessed Jesus living. Not a word was written about Jesus until two generations after he allegedly lived.

Tangerine you truly are are one note pony with your "c word" "Contemporaneous" solution.

It is OBVIOUS to anyone with remedial reading comprehensions Servant was not saying the above lived when Yahoshua lived and witnessed his life.The fact is you are a one sour note troll ranter that has never provide a shred of credible evidence of your "flimsy theories" about history...unfortunately I am positive you will continue your relentless futile attack and rant of something you have no clue about.Fortunately for you this is only the internet because your tactics would not go over well in person .

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Could you actually supply a link for these peer reviewed papers supporting "transmutation". Thanks, it would be beneficial to be able to read the paper in its entirety to see the context of what you chose to quote.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Could you actually supply a link for these peer reviewed papers supporting "transmutation". Thanks, it would be beneficial to be able to read the paper in its entirety to see the context of what you chose to quote.

www.jardincosmique.com...

You're going to have to google translate because the article is in french. Here is another that cites his experiments and is in english:

www.downloads.imune.net...

So Jesus just used psychology and the Placebo Effect? What do we need educated doctors and pharmacists for when we could just as easily trust in snake oil salesmen and faith healers!

I think you think doctors are better than statistics say:

articles.mercola.com...

and then:

draxe.com...

"The researchers found that America’s leading cause of death isn’t heart disease or cancer: its conventional medicine. They found that the iatrogenic death rate in the US (death caused by doctors and/or medical treatments) is 783,936 a year. That’s 84,059 more deaths than those caused by heart disease in 2001 and 230,865 more deaths than those caused by cancer."

Honestly, I'd rather take snake oil than prozac.
edit on 13-3-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
accidental double post
O
|_O___
/ / . /_

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
accidental triple post

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Saying "Nothing was written until after two generations!" doesn't make it true no matter how many times people say it. 64 AD (or even 70AD if you want to deny the evidence for an earlier date) is not two generations later.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join