It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO escalating Ukraine crisis with blatant lies, according to Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
According to German newspaper “Der Spiegel” top NATO commander in Europe, General Philip Breedlove, is seriously pushing the west into war with Russia by repeatedly using manipulated data and fearmongering tactics.
For instance, in the beginning of the crisis, Breedlove told there were 40.000 Russian soldiers at Ukraine’s border, ready to invade any time, while according to intelligence service of several NATO members their numbers are much less and there is not any evidence that points to a coming invasion of Ukraine.
There are more of these false reports by Breedlove. Another one in March. just when there finally was hope for a more or less stable peace in the region Breedlove came with another lie: "Russia deployed thousand fighter jets, ground forces and artillery battalions in eastern Ukraine". The German government that got its information by its own intelligence service as well as other NATO members didn’t even know, what Breedlove was talking about since there was absolutely no sign that any of his claims were true.

I think you get the point. It’s just more evidence that NATO/the West is seriously interested in escalating this conflict. First by intervention in the election of a sovereign state and supply of pro western forces inside Ukraine. Then by sanctioning Russia for doing exact the same thing that USA has been doing for years (pre-emptive strikes and supply of separatists i.e. in Libya and Syria) and now by setting up aggressive Russian fantasy battalions we all have to be afraid of.

German chancellery even refers to Breedlove’s mumbo-jumbo as “dangerous propaganda”.

I don’t know why the West constantly pokes the Russian bear and asks it for Armageddon, but one thing’s for certain: I definitely am not interested to die in a war based on lies.
The elite want war? Put them into a cage and let them fight!

Stay safe and don't fall for propaganda, no matter which side!

Sources:
english:
www.spiegel.de...

german:
www.spiegel.de...
www.n-tv.de...

edit on 8-3-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It isn't just the Ukraine and of course, guess who's a frontrunner, the U.S.

Since September 11, 2001, US Special Operations forces have grown in every conceivable way, from their numbers to their budget. Most telling, however, has been the exponential rise in special ops deployments globally. This presence—now, in nearly 70 percent of the world’s nations—provides new evidence of the size and scope of a secret war being waged from Latin America to the backlands of Afghanistan, from training missions with African allies to information operations launched in cyberspace.

Deployments in 134 countries, however, turn out not to be expansive enough for SOCOM. In November 2013, the command announced that it was seeking to identify industry partners who could, under SOCOM’s Trans Regional Web Initiative, potentially “develop new websites tailored to foreign audiences.” These would join an existing global network of ten propaganda websites, run by various combatant commands and made to look like legitimate news outlets, including CentralAsiaOnline.com, Sabahi which targets the Horn of Africa; an effort aimed at the Middle East known as Al-Shorfa.com; and another targeting Latin America called Infosurhoy.com.

www.thenation.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

All generals want a decent war...it's what they are trained for.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hard to know or who or what to believe anymore.

The whole MSM system is screwed up.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's better to know what not to believe because they always employ or stitch into their narrative some truths .One consistent factor to pick up on is the western MSM sets the narrative and so it cant be believed .

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wait, what are you saying?

Are you saying that the same 4-5 people here on ATS, that's been trying to convince us with the real "evidence"( as they call it ) that the Russian troops invaded Eastern Ukraine and are fighting there, is not true?

What does that mean?

No man, my brain can't process it! Russia's evil! Putin's the devil! How dare you posting this obvious Russian propaganda?!

You are clearly a Putinista!

On a more serious note, this is exactly what the majority of the people here has been saying all along, but the "other" side did not want to hear it, and kept pushing their obvious propaganda.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Germany has done such an amazing job directing the response against Russia this past year. Let's recap. Apply sanctions that don't really do much except cut off investment in Russia. What does the US do? Work with the Saudis to tank the price of Oil and bring Russia to it's knees. Merkel negotiates a deal in Minsk that is immediately broken as the war between Russia and Ukraine rages on. Then Merkel negotiates a second deal after running off to Moscow to beg Putin to negotiate. Immediately after that Moscow keeps fighting to gain a key rail hub. What does the US do? Clearly show it is about to supply weapons to Ukraine if the situation doesn't de-escalate.

I think Merkel looks incredibly naive in dealing with the Russians. Her appeasement along with Hollande who wants to sell Putin floating invasion platforms is leading to more Ukrainians dying everyday. The EU is leaderless with Merkel and Der Speigel editorial staff don't know a VW from a Russian Tank.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Wait, what are you saying?
Are you saying that the same 4-5 people here on ATS, that's been trying to convince us with the real "evidence"( as they call it ) that the Russian troops invaded Eastern Ukraine and are fighting there, is not true?

Watch the Vice 3 part series if you don't believe Russia has it's military forces operating inside Ukraine.

www.youtube.com...
link

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Well, that obviously shows that the countries of Europe do not want to fight with eachother, and that this whole "world" versus Russia thing is someone else's intention.

I wonder who that country might be...Maybe the country that's spying on its own citizens as well as the other countries governments? Or the country that's been active in so many oversea's wars and that's known to interfere in other countries business?!

Hmm...who that country could be?!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The EU is leaderless with Merkel and Der Speigel editorial staff don't know a VW from a Russian Tank.

Now it is not just Russia wrong but the whole of Europe too? Europe is seeing through the bs. Thanks for giving me a laugh.

edit on 8/3/15 by masqua because: OT comment removed

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Propaganda works both ways dude.
Russia does it the USA does it.
At the end of the day it is up to the Ukrainian people to decide isn't it?.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Germany has done such an amazing job directing the response against Russia this past year. Let's recap.

Let's not change the topic. The topic is American propaganda lies.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Of course, that's what i've been saying all along.

But of course, the west, or better say, the US( Russia, too ) couldn't give a damn about what Ukrainians want! I mean, the people living in Crimea had a referendum and they voted for their independency over Ukraine, but the west with the official Kiev will not acknowledge this and they call the voting illegal!

But i mean, of course it's illegal when it's being decided by the ordinary people! How dare they using democracy!
edit on 8-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well, that obviously shows that the countries of Europe do not want to fight with eachother, and that this whole "world" versus Russia thing is someone else's intention.

I wonder who that country might be...Maybe the country that's spying on its own citizens as well as the other countries governments? Or the country that's been active in so many oversea's wars and that's known to interfere in other countries business?!

Hmm...who that country could be?!

All countries spy on their citizens and other countries.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hard to know or who or what to believe anymore.

The whole MSM system is screwed up.

That's why you stop giving in to the game and start engaging with reality more. Take your will back and live a great life full of potential.

What we have on the world scene is interconnected-globalists, orchastrating a REAL game of chess. The goal is to own and control by law, every region of the globe.

1% currently own most of the world and it's resources. No doubt they worked together to take it, from the people.of Earth. .

We seriously need to wake up from this hypnotized state and synergize as people nations wide. It'really pathetic we allow our selves to be deceived, while knowing it, and doing nothing to oppose it.

Ignorance is bliss

edit on 8-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mod note:

The topic is NATO lying about Ukraine, not your fellow members.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I mean, the people living in Crimea had a referendum and they voted for their independency over Ukraine, but the west with the official Kiev will not acknowledge this and they call the voting illegal!

But i mean, of course it's illegal when it's being decided by the ordinary people! How dare they using democracy!

Apparently "the West" includes every country in the world except for Armenia, Kazakhstan, Russia, and several breakaway states supported by Russia, because they are the only ones to have endorsed the vote.

en.wikipedia.org...

Odd how so many countries would not recognize such a great demonstration of democracy, isn't it Nikola? Wow that evil US controls so many countries!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"Breedlove"?

Anyone ever watched the movie "Dr. STRANGELOVE"?

Too close!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Apparently "the West" includes every country in the world except for Armenia, Kazakhstan, Russia, and several breakaway states supported by Russia, because they are the only ones to have endorsed the vote.

Does that mean that all other countries in the world have shown their disaproval? The info in your link does not support what you are saying.

Maybe I missed something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join