It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Proof That We Are All ET-Hybrids, To One Degree Or Another?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:05 PM

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Ever since our human DNA was decoded, no one quite knows how to classify our "junk" or left-over DNA.

And right up until it was decoded, no one quite knew how to classify any of it. Just because there are things that science does not yet fully understand, does not mean that aliens were involved. Besides, unless life evolved somewhere else in the universe in a manner 100% identical to the way it did here on Earth, any DNA not originating on Earth would be immediately obvious.

I don't believe that nearly any reputable scientists believe that tripe about most of our DNA being "junk" either. Yes, we will have some ancestral DNA that is dormant or no longer used; due to the nature of evolution, that is inevitable.

Everything else put forth in this thread is pure fantasy. If more people would educate themselves and perhaps become scientists, we would be able to understand these things much quicker. Sadly, many people would rather stick their fingers in their ears, shout 'aliens' at the top of their lungs, and live in a world of pure fantasy.

I would love to be able to get an actual geneticist on here to tell you how incredibly wrong and ignorant these ideas are. Of course, most of you would probably just start the finger in the ear thing anyway....

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:16 PM
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Without curiosity and imagination... we would still be apes on the trees.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:51 AM

originally posted by: mcChoodles
I never bought the junk DNA hypothesis. Scientists tend to think more of themselves than the evidence supports. Flat earth, anthropomorphic global warming come to mind.

I like to wonder if the other DNA has something to do with our other dimensions we are just beginning to understand.

I flagged the OP because I also think there are parts of us that are waiting to be reactivated. Whether its ET or divine capabilities, it could go either way.

We are far more powerful than we realize.

Oh yeah, all scientist are wrong, but your theory about DNA unlocking other dimensions is credible. /facepalm

"just beginning to understand" - Not even slightly.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:42 AM
Yeah I think your on the right lines OP.Have you included the RH negative blood aspect?excuse me if it has been brought up.

I would say we have been purposely dumbed down.I like Michael Tsarions take,in that we maybe a reworked version of the original 'slaves' who were too smart..could these Originals be the cone heads? Or are they yet another branch of this story.

I think the creators feared our abilities and still do,hence the multitude of techniques in calcifying our pineal glands and electro magnetic bombardment.

The witch hunts may well have also been an attempt at doing away with certain individuals who were gifted and thus a threat..isn't it curious how red heads are the most gifted in ESP abilities etc? You can clearly deduce After extensive research that these people are descendants of the gods after the last remnants of Atlantis/Appalacia sunk,they merged with the people's of Western Europe and also went on to found Sumer Egypt and so on.

Look out for the Reptiles in your neighborhood they are most uncouth.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:54 AM
It is possibly not ''junk'' DNA, perhaps it is there for purpose, latent or future or other.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:18 AM
As far as DNA goes, there are probably lots of things going on with it.

Obviously there are the encoded parts that control cell differentiation and form the various pieces of the human body.

Then there are all the other parts that aren't used for that purpose.

What about:

Genetic memory - memories, skills, knowledge, instincts, all kinds of information that may well be encoded into the DNA of the parents to be passed down to offspring.

untapped abilities - capabilities of humanity that are turned off

unique identifiers for each human body - if the human body is a carrier for the soul, there should be an address for it. A serial number. Whatever you want to call it. If the soul exists before the body does (even Christianity says this, let alone reincarnation) then there must be a 'serial number' to identify the body that the soul then goes into. Apply this same concept to OBE. When you are traveling, there needs to be an identifier of your body. (I know about the silver cord)

frequency / antenna - DNA has a frequency, what about the DNA being a uniquely tuned antenna for each body that can be utilized for communication at a fundamental level?

computing - there is DNA computing. That might be applicable in a biological sense greater than what we already know goes on with cell division.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:44 AM
a reply to: MKMoniker

S&F thanks for feeding my bias.
Or dare I say you are confirming it?
yes, but psst...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
Considering we (as did everything else on Earth) evolved from simple life, and our DNA could include snippets from every species of organism that existed along the human evolutionary tree, it doesn't surprise me that we have leftover DNA in our genome, as do other organisms on Earth.

It may even be the case that it isn't necessarily "junk" DNA. There may still be uses for this seemingly leftover DNA for which science is not yet aware. Just because science can't determine a use for it does not mean that there is no use for it.

But, like I said, even if it does turn out to be useless junk DNA, is it really surprising that we still have DNA in our genome from past ancestors (say from 500 million years ago) that isn't used by us today? I mean, we came from those past ancestors from hundreds of millions of years ago, so it seems logical that some of their DNA is still with us that we have no use for.

edit on 3/9/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:46 AM
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Thanks for your open-minded post. The real history of this planet is yet to be revealed to the public, much like the current picture of "interacting" extra-terrestrials and UFOs (which seem to be 2/3 ET, and 1/3 Earth craft these days).

And yes, according to Zecharia Sitchin's books, the "gods" created slave force (Neanderthals) did eventually become unruly and revolted. Even today, there are disguised ETs trying hard to gain control of Earth thru governments, media and financial institutions.

But they are having a hard time - and always will, since we are staunch individuals (not sheep). On the flip side, there are also ETs around who want to help and protect this planet. They probably have descendent hybrids here too, and want to protect their "gene pool", if nothing else.

And yes, the evil ETs occasionally go ballistic and try to kill us. The various waves of Bubonic Plague in the Middle Ages have some interesting mysteries, one of which is how it spread all over the globe almost instantly. Some think these deadly disease organisms were carried in on meteors or asteroids. Which is part of a larger theory called Panspermia:

Then again, negative ETs have been "attacking" Earth for a long time, aimed at other "enemy" ETs, long before mankind came along.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Thanks for your post.

That is the whole point of this thread, that "junk DNA" is anything but "junk". It contains proof of our random ET ancestors, as well as bits that contribute to our correct development and overall survival - if not on Earth, then on our ET ancestors' planets.

I'll be posting more on this later.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:03 PM
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks for the post and S&F!

And yes, anyone who starting reading the ground-breaking works of Erich Von Daniken in the last century, knew that the Age of Truth had finally started:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks for your post, and I agree with most of what you said.

There's a new scientific field of study today called "Epigenetics". It deals with mental/emotional or environmental "inheritance" from our parents and ancestors.

Although a fairly new field, it has already had some astounding discoveries: e-11e3-bc56-c6ca94801fac_story.html

These are all desirable traits, passed on thru generations, and represent "selected for survivability", positive attributes.
edit on 9-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM

That is the whole point of this thread, that "junk DNA" is anything but "junk". It contains proof of our random ET ancestors, as well as bits that contribute to our correct development and overall survival - if not on Earth, then on our ET ancestors' planets.

The atmosphere of early Earth when life first emerged was a hostile world that would be toxic to most life on Earth today. Considering that humans evolved from those first creature who occupied the early earth, it would not be completely surprising if our DNA contained some traces of those early organisms.

I'm not saying we didn't get here via panspermia, but I am saying that this "junk DNA" does not prove that we did, either. Life on Earth could have began on Earth, and our DNA could still contain remnants of that early life (as well as containing remnants of later life).

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM

originally posted by: dollukka
Maybe the prototype had all included and what kind of "beasts" come out depends on the planets climate, behavior and how the ET´s wants to push their buttons.. experiments.

I like that!

Its like when creating an app, we include many differing drivers ini's etc so that it can work in as many environments as possible.

What might we turn into when we get to mars?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks for your well reasoned post. And yes, we certainly could still have some DNA bits from the earliest forms of life on Earth.

Personally, I believe in "multiple source" of Life on Earth. Very little came from "Before Man", since Man has evolved relatively fast compared to the earliest epochs. "Seeds" of life came from earliest Earth, some from meteors, and some were also brought by visiting/exploring ETs, either on purpose or accidentally.

If we are tough survivors, then it is because the earliest/simpliest microbes were also tough. They've found microbes in meteors that have been revived. They've hung microbes outside the ISS for a month of solar radiation bombardment, and they too survived.

It's possible Extremophiles are the remnants of these earliest forms of Life, and we might even carry bits of them in our DNA too. (This classification is for both microbes AND small, simple animals.)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM

Unfortunately I don't like Däniken, because the Nazcar lines really are worshipping places and images people made for their "gods".
But you come to the same conclusion if you read through old mythological texts and stories we tell eachother since forever. i.E. who were these gods? Also the "Neanderthal wars" and the jaw bone that now supposedly should fix the missing link issue, but I mean, come on, it is a jaw bone and doesn't prove #.
Also I am my self in ET contact, but that also doesn't prove anything, could be just a very vivid phantasy. I just like David Sereda and the explanation why we started building higher and higher buildings when we lost "touch".
Keep up the good work, more food for my theory.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:51 PM
I've always thought that humans have been bred (& are being bred) specifically to be a plague/virus that will be sent out into the universe to wipe out our Overlords enemies. Not only are we naturally warlike & selfish but now this! It's all coming together...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:08 PM

Personally, I believe in "multiple source" of Life on Earth. Very little came from "Before Man", since Man has evolved relatively fast compared to the earliest epochs. "Seeds" of life came from earliest Earth, some from meteors, and some were also brought by visiting/exploring ETs, either on purpose or accidentally.

But if life had many separate origins, than wouldn't the DNA of earth creatures seem less related to each other?

Plus. I'm not sure if it is true to say that "Humans evolved relatively fast". Humans have taken several million years to evolve from early tree-dwelling primates into the modern human of today, and it took tens of millions of years for those early primates to evolve from shrew-like and sloth-like creatures from the end of the Cretaceous period.

And even modern humans (homo sapiens) have not really physiologically evolved that much at all in 250,000 years. We are practically the same species physiologically as we were 200,000+ years ago.

Maybe our brains have developed a little over the past 200,000+ years, but if you took a human baby from back then and raised him in the world today, he would probably be virtually just as intelligent as today's humans (for the most part), and have a similar ability for problem solving and critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:16 PM

With only 3 basic humanoid races on planet (that we know of) Caucasian, Asian and Negroid, and arguably over 5,000 subspecies of humanoids "well mixed", the 3 basic compositions would be the various intergalactic visitors and their "Experiments."

The 3 main Alien's Races are:

Nordic from Pleiades star cluster some 400 light years from Earth. They have been known for Spiritual guidance to help earth as she graduates to a higher dimensional plane of existence and are assisting humanity in preparation for earth changes and ultimately joining their galactic advanced potential.

The Greys from some 220 trillion miles away from earth in the Zeta Reticuli. They are known for their experimentation on humans having been genetically manipulated themselves millions of years ago and having lost the ability reproduce themselves.

Reptilian's from the constellation of Draco, are possibly the longest known species on earth and having been star seeded themselves by off shoots of their solar system, and in their evolutionary path have integrated with humanoids to infiltrate at the highest levels of society so as to eventually wipe out all baser humans and eventually become the sole life forms on this planet.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
a reply to: antar

what? where did you draw that conclusion from? Did I miss something? Sounds like very far fetched and just deliberately trying to "dumb it down", maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>