It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That We Are All ET-Hybrids, To One Degree Or Another?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ever since our human DNA was decoded, no one quite knows how to classify our "junk" or left-over DNA. If you can accept the Reality that intelligent ETs have been interacting (and inter-breeding) with Earth natives for thousands upon thousands of years, the beautiful diversity on this planet begins to make sense.

www.nytimes.com...
IS MOST OF OUR DNA GARBAGE?

One scientist's conclusion is that, at the most basic level, our DNA is a mess. His "Onion Test" proves that an onion has a five times bigger genome than a human being. How can plants and simple organisms have bigger genomes than us people?

He thinks it's because that the size of an animal's or plant's genome has no relation to its complexity, due to all the DNA "junk." And indeed, 98.8% of the human genome is non-coding. But this "junk" DNA may be more necessary for survival than thought. Some may encode molecules to guide our physical development, others may be bits of ancient diseases we inherited from our ancestors, for our bodies to reject if encountered.

Brave scientists are forging ahead with trying to figure out our non-coding (junk) DNA - in the face of ferocious denial from other, thinking-in-a-box scientists.

But I've got an even more radical idea: What if much of that junk DNA is from ET breeders in our ancestors' past? And the reason it's more complex than an onion's, is that no one wants to breed with an onion. Also, that much of that ET-DNA in us hybrid humanoids, is not needed or useful in an Earthly environment.

So it floats around inside us in case we ever go to an ET ancestor's planet and totally alien environment. This means that the ET-DNA is for "maximum survivability" - in any environment. Maybe some of that non-coding DNA will kick into motion the first time we arrive on another planet/colony, or breathe alien air or eat alien food.

It also may present the idea that intelligent humanoids have been DESIGNED for manned-space-travel. That God intended us to go out into the cosmos and exchange ideas with positive, other humanoids.

Have we been bred to be star-travelers? And all that "junk" DNA is just our personal little survival-bag when (and if) we venture out with manned-space-travel?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Good Theory, to Me. They pay people to come up with this stuff! Submit it!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I never bought the junk DNA hypothesis. Scientists tend to think more of themselves than the evidence supports. Flat earth, anthropomorphic global warming come to mind.

I like to wonder if the other DNA has something to do with our other dimensions we are just beginning to understand.

I flagged the OP because I also think there are parts of us that are waiting to be reactivated. Whether its ET or divine capabilities, it could go either way.

We are far more powerful than we realize.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks. But this isn't fiction. And I've got a lot more to post, citing articles that "prove" ET-DNA or ET-tinkering with Early Man.

Another theory I have, is that very ancient colonizing ETs in Ancient Mesopotamia needed a slave force (per Sitchin), and tinkered with homid DNA to create Neanderthal Man:

www.nytimes.com...
(1989) NEANDERTHAL MAN MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TALK
Archeologists in Israel unearthed a 60,000 year old Neanderthal skeleton that could "talk." Found was a hyoid bone in the fossil's neck - that is identical in shape, size and position to that of modern humans.

www.sciencemag.org...
ACCELERATED EVOLUTION OF CONSERVED NON-CODING SEQUENCES IN HUMANS
(2006) Scientists have identified "992 conserved non-coding DNA sequences with a significant excess of human-specific substitutions."

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com...
(2008) DID A GENE-ENHANCER CREATE AN OPPOSABLE-THUMB IN NEANDERTHALS?
A gene-enhancer named HACNS1, evolved Ancient Humans so (unnaturally) fast, as to create an opposable thumb.

If the Sumerian ET/gods wanted to "change" very early man into a slave worker, then the ability to Speak and Grasp Objects with an opposable thumb would have been high on their list of desired qualities to create a robust and strong Neanderthal.

www.amazon.com...
GODS, DEMIGODS AND HUMAN ANCESTRY: THE EVIDENCE OF ALIEN DNA

edit on 8-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have a far out there theory about junk DNA.

Junk DNA could be mistaken for reserve DNA. When the DNA that is structured in our biological coding, deteriorates or dies for lack of better word, the "junk/reserve" DNA is to replace it.

As if DNA is the programs coding, and the junk is there to be replaceable if need be, to keep the genetic structure strong.

Maybe Im not making sense, hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to get at

Junk DNA - Reserve DNA, for when needed to fill in genetic deterioration. Some reason I feel genetic is programmable. That's where the whole thought thing comes from, from you, the observer/interactor.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
www.messagetoeagle.com...
(2014) 400,000 YEAR OLD SKELETON WITH ALIEN-DNA BAFFLES SCIENTISTS
A Neanderthal thigh bone found in Spain, is "humanoid" - but with DNA from the extinct Denisovans, who had DNA from a totally unknown source.

seattletimes.com...
(2012) SEX WITH EARLY MYSTERY SPECIES OF HUMANS SEEN IN DNA, UNIV. OF WASHINGTON RESEARCHER SAYS
U of W laboratory has identified foreign DNA in 3 groups of modern Africans. The DNA does not resemble any modern humans - nor does it resemble Neanderthal DNA.

While the appearance of unknown DNA in the fossil record was presumed to always be from mating with "others," scientists have recently proven that one can "create" Alien DNA in a laboratory:

www.nature.com...
(2014) SCIENTISTS CREATE A LIVING CELL WITH "ALIEN DNA"

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

NY Times article is poorly written in some paragraphs, for example this

Recent studies have revealed a wealth of new pieces of noncoding DNA that do seem to be as important to our survival as our more familiar genes. Many of them may encode molecules that help guide our development from a fertilized egg to a healthy adult, for example.
It is either coding or non coding DNA, you can't make a claim in two adjacent sentences that it is both

But your "hypothesis" is not based on anything, it is pure fantasy.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe the prototype had all included and what kind of "beasts" come out depends on the planets climate, behavior and how the ET´s wants to push their buttons.. experiments.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Thanks for your post. And I DO agree with your last line.

The Quantum Enigma states that our consciousness can alter matter:

www.amazon.com...
QUANTUM ENIGMA: PHYSICS ENCOUNTERS CONSCIOUSNESS

I think we might be waking up to the mental aspects of our ET-DNA. Maybe that's why the Feds have clamped down on everything related to UFOs and ETs.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Thanks for your post. And you may be right, which I sorta alluded to in the last paragraph of my OP:

If we carry bits of all our ancestors' DNA - including ET ancestors - God may have intended all Intelligent Humanoids to be Space Travelers, and continue our education by visiting other positive, Intelligent Humanoids.

And that "junk" DNA may either protect us or help us adapt to "alien" environments. Or, as you said, it's "programmable, reserve DNA" to help us survive on alien worlds.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Bringing this discussion forward to Modern Times, what's with all the "unknown DNA and microbes" found in New York City?

weill.cornell.edu...
FIRST DNA MAP OF NEW YORK SUBWAY SYSTEM MICROBES
But fully half the DNA collected could not be identified!

This matches a study done last year, of trying to analyze microbes in the soil in Central Park:

source.colostate.edu...
SOIL MICROBES OF CENTRAL PARK, NEW YORK
Soil microbes from deserts, rain forests, prairies and forests were found. Even stranger, only 8.5% to 16.2% of the soil microbes were known!

Researchers were astounded to find that up to 90% of the soil microbes were totally unknown, with absolutely no idea what parts they play in soil habitat or soil fertility.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Researchers were astounded to find that up to 90% of the soil microbes were totally unknown, with absolutely no idea what parts they play in soil habitat or soil fertility.

And ... This is the proof of extra terrestrial origin. /sarcasm off

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.collective-evolution.com...
(2014) DNA ANALYSIS OF PARACAS ELONGATED SKULLS RELEASED: UNRELATED TO ANY HUMAN, PRIMATE OR ANIMAL
Paracas is located in the (former) Inca Region on the southern coast of Peru. The geneticist who tested these 3,000 year old odd skulls said their mtDNA with mutations came from NO known Earth creature.

And although "human-like, they are very distant from Homo Sapiens". This also lays to rest the "deliberate cranial deformation" theory, since altering the skull does not change the size or capacity. And many of these skulls are up to 2 and 1/2 times the size of a conventional human skull.

And here's an update of the New York Subway's "unknown DNA."

www.medicaldaily.com...
(2015) NEW YORK SUBWAY SYSTEM CONTAINS 637 UNKNOWN ORGANISMS
Only half of the organisms found are "known," including DNA fragments linked to (dead) anthrax and bubonic plague. "Live, antibiotic-resistant bacteria were present in 27% of the samples."

newsfeed.time.com...
(2012) BIGFOOT DESCENDED FROM HUMAN MOTHER - AND UNKNOWN "NOVEL" FATHER
A five-year study of the creature's DNA found that Sasquatch is a "human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry." Its mitochondrial DNA (inherited from its mother) is human. While its nuclear DNA is "novel" - or non-human. (These results remain very controversial, with skeptics claiming most of the DNA tests on Bigfoot hair find that they are just hair from cows, dogs, etc.)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And the reason it's more complex than an onion's, is that no one wants to breed with an onion.

Expect a letter from the onion lovers union of the world !

It could be that the so called junk DNA was useful at one time during our development. I personally believe if some E.T. had a re-do at our DNA they would have cleaned the whole mess up and the debate would be, 'only a god could make such a perfect creature as us'.. As it is now if E.T. or a god and not evolution did our DNA then there must have been more important things going on.... or it was just to much trouble to clean the room .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

www.collective-evolution.com...
(2014) DNA ANALYSIS OF PARACAS ELONGATED SKULLS RELEASED: UNRELATED TO ANY HUMAN, PRIMATE OR ANIMAL

Now that is neat and I hope mainstream science backs that up.. !! Wondered when they were going to release the DNA analysis ?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And the PROOF is where ? Have i missed something ?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Ever since our human DNA was decoded, no one quite knows how to classify our "junk" or left-over DNA. If you can accept the Reality that intelligent ETs have been interacting (and inter-breeding) with Earth natives for thousands upon thousands of years, the beautiful diversity on this planet begins to make sense.

Proof? This is your idea of proof? LMAO

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
And the PROOF is where ? Have i missed something ?

The only surprise is that some people didn't miss it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

"One man's junk is another man's treasure".

WE are arrogant enough to believe we are the only intellectual beings in the universe, deciding 98% of our genome is junk isn't a stretch.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Proof??? We don't need no stinkin' proof!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join