It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Ronald Reagan part of the paedophile ring?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well he was pretty much guilty of treason .
Him and his cronies should have died behind bars for the Iran-contra affair

At the end of the day I would not be surprised he was involved in this.

If you can be involved in one massive crime then its not beyond reason you could be involved in a second one too.

Since he didn't do anything that violated the actual definition of treason, no he was not "pretty much guilty" of it. Laws were broken, either by him or in his name, but the act of treason wasn't one of them.

And really, saying that since somebody is willing to break one kind of law, then they're probably willing to break an entirely different kind of law is silly.

There are plenty of murderers in prison who wouldn't bat an eyelash at killing somebody, to include a chomo because they find the crime reprehensible.

No but it does mean he loses credibility.

And bypassing congress to give "comfort and aid to the enemy" last time I checked was treason.

Iran was the USA enemy. Regan allowed the supply of weapons to Iran. That fulfills the definition of providing aid to the enemy.

Ahhh but the arms were supposed to be going to what was put forth as a moderate faction within the government seeking to establish a relationship with the U.S.

That turned out not to be the case.

Hardly qualifies as giving aid and comfort to the enemy, except in hindsight.

Political bull #ting and semantics.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Dubya got everything he wanted from his Presidency. He got his wars, he and all his friends got paid. It doesn't have anything to do with doing things for the American people at all.

It takes a smart man to do all that and get himself elected twice. Well, one and a half times - but you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well he was pretty much guilty of treason .
Him and his cronies should have died behind bars for the Iran-contra affair

At the end of the day I would not be surprised he was involved in this.

If you can be involved in one massive crime then its not beyond reason you could be involved in a second one too.

Since he didn't do anything that violated the actual definition of treason, no he was not "pretty much guilty" of it. Laws were broken, either by him or in his name, but the act of treason wasn't one of them.

And really, saying that since somebody is willing to break one kind of law, then they're probably willing to break an entirely different kind of law is silly.

There are plenty of murderers in prison who wouldn't bat an eyelash at killing somebody, to include a chomo because they find the crime reprehensible.

No but it does mean he loses credibility.

And bypassing congress to give "comfort and aid to the enemy" last time I checked was treason.

Iran was the USA enemy. Regan allowed the supply of weapons to Iran. That fulfills the definition of providing aid to the enemy.

Ahhh but the arms were supposed to be going to what was put forth as a moderate faction within the government seeking to establish a relationship with the U.S.

That turned out not to be the case.

Hardly qualifies as giving aid and comfort to the enemy, except in hindsight.

Political bull #ting and semantics.

Yea well, semantics matter when it comes to law. Sorry that upsets you so much. I figured that would be your response.

Casting your hurt aside, fact remains that none of it has anything to do with being a pedo, or being more likely to be one.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
while I don't doubt that there are many pedophiles in the world amongst all classes, it is very easy to accuse the dead of abuse and or covering up abuse.

I find it odd that on here so many realise the media is corrupt and uses progaganda to sway public opinion, but when the media mention abuse and link it to those the media has previously attempted to destroy the accusations are accepted as fact.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You gotta be kidding. With such a hot...rather, smoking hot babe as Nancy, he probably had morning wood at midnight.

Those spindly arms, that flat butt, that turkey neck thingy. I mean come on.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

The article states that he was molested by a "camp counsellor". In other words, it was a teenager or young adult supervising kids at a summer camp. This is not a "counsellor" in the sense of law or government official.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
a reply to: ugmold

Dubya got everything he wanted from his Presidency. He got his wars, he and all his friends got paid. It doesn't have anything to do with doing things for the American people at all.

It takes a smart man to do all that and get himself elected twice. Well, one and a half times - but you know what I mean.

I see, I think we have a difference in the term "smart", I think it is more like, shallow, cheap and despicable, perhaps plain evil. definitely not smart from my angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join