It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What motivates Obama, Holder and the rest?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Spider879

www.truthandaction.org...

Hi Nwtrucker, read your link, although from a very conservative POV if that's what a conservative POV is..and you know what?? ... I DON"T CARE!!! damn your states rights if it infringes on the rights and liberty of others, being bullied and abused by local and states thugs is not one wit less painful than federal thugs, if there is systemic corruption and abuse by local and state officials then it's the job of the feds to take action. the report only confirmed what many knew all along this include the Black site operation in the State of Ill.
I donno if targeting a specific group of people counts as racist , many here seemed to think it's not, but the derogatory emails and such more than suggest that is exactly what it is, being poor and politically powerless didn't help either.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I understand. It's the point of the thread, after all.

I disagree, obviously. If the rule of law can be trumped by legitimate social beefs, and this one is by no means proven to be. at least to a consensus, then illegitimate ones also would trump law and Constitution as well.

The problem is perception/agreement to that person/persons claiming social injustice...

That's my point. You have no doubt to the claim, apparently. I do. HONESTLY, I do!

This is however, only one of many, some perhaps legit, others definitely not. A trend by this administration that goes way beyond liberalism, it approaches a dictatorship under the guise of fairness, equality and Justice.

If it continues, the potential for worse becomes more and more realistic. That is what scares me! I have a daughter and grandchildren. I worry hugely for their futures. That, is where we are coming from on the right...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join