It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What motivates Obama, Holder and the rest?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That he would dismantle that precinct I COULDN'T praise him enough!..perhaps one of the few good he would have done in my eyes.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Interesting timing. Another 'suspicion' coming home.

The Ferguson hyperbole is becoming clear.

hypewww.truthandaction.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This one just came. Clears up the real motivation behind Ferguson, doesn't it?

www.truthandaction.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Interesting article.

I have said all along that if Obama and Eric Holder and the rest of that crooked bunch of liars can make people hate their local and state law enforcement, they are another NUDGE closer to achieving their true agenda.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
when's the last time a republican congress passed legislation that actually helped the common man?...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Interesting article.

I have said all along that if Obama and Eric Holder and the rest of that crooked bunch of liars can make people hate their local and state law enforcement, they are another NUDGE closer to achieving their true agenda.

lol....yeah the true agenda...the entire bunch are out to getcha!!!....watch out for those scary black men!!!....hide your children and your women, because those black people want the same justice as WHITE PEOPLE!!!!........unbelievable

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The biggest job is fighting the legislation of the Democrats. that's been achieved.

Next is somehow blocking Obama's moves seeing the people no longer allow Democrat control of Congress.

Then perhaps meaningful legislation will have a chance of being passed.....

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yawn, Wake up! It's not 1964, it's 2015.

You might send that post to Obama. He's just made it harder for those 'black people' to get jobs. To wit, the new competitors for work from the illegals.

There's Obama's justice....unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

The biggest job is fighting the legislation of the Democrats. that's been achieved.

Next is somehow blocking Obama's moves seeing the people no longer allow Democrat control of Congress.

meaningful?....so more poor and middle class people get screwed, and the wealthy get tax breaks?.....the republicans want to kill government, and if there is any left, it's only for republicans to benefit from.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yawn, Wake up! It's not 1964, it's 2015.

You might send that post to Obama. He's just made it harder for those 'black people' to get jobs. To wit, the new competitors for work from the illegals.

There's Obama's justice....unbelievable.

harder to get jobs?....in Jefferson? i think that ship sailed along time ago

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you trying to make this racial? My opinion about this man and his administration has absolutely zero to do with the color of his skin. Sorry to disappoint you. Why don't you comment on his desire to nationalize police instead.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

yeah right....it's about time that republicans get those 9 million people thrown off those healthcare insurance rolls, and get back to normal, we need more sick, dumb, and poor people in this country anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Are you trying to make this racial? My opinion about this man and his administration has absolutely zero to do with the color of his skin. Sorry to disappoint you. Why don't you comment on his desire to nationalize police instead.

absolutely!...100%....no doubt in my mind!....I have been around too long to see it any other way. that old saying, you can put lipstick on a pig, etc.....comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm just going to go ahead and share the title of that 'article' you posted:

Obama Announces Plans For Federal Takeover Of State And Local Law Enforcement

You can read the report here. More even handed news reports can be found at US News, The Washington Post, and NPR.

There are no indications, whatsoever, that there is a plan for a federal government to 'take over' state and local law enforcement.

edit on 9-3-2015 by links234 because: Bad code.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

absolutely!...100%....no doubt in my mind!....I have been around too long to see it any other way. that old saying, you can put lipstick on a pig, etc.....comes to mind.

LOL...well, you are wrong but believe what you will. I have never been about race...ever. I, too, have been around a while and have seen too many people use race as a tool and an excuse. But, carry on with your prejudice.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your rhetoric is well understood and this has been debated many times. It is, however, off topic.

Please read the original thread and the context we are addressing. Then opine within that framework. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Obama's agenda is bilderbergs' agenda.

He works for the globalists.

Same as all of the "white" presidents.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Hmmm. He did say now is the time for us to make these changes.

That doesn't sound like a take-over either..

It does suggest an incursion into state rights, though. Opens the door for more 'Federal tweeks'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join