It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haven't had any in a month.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

for your effort and getting over that hurdle in life.

Its just bugs me that you pay 5 or 6 Dollars (is that US) for a pack.

Here in Australia a pack of 25 smokes is now over $20,

That should be good enough reason for me to quite,

The Government takes over 100% tax, meaning a distributor pays just less than $10 but needs to sell for over $20 to cover the tax they have on smokes.

Nicotine is the last poison that I am putting in myself these days, I will stop when the time is right I guess.

Both Mother and grandmother stopped by simply stopping, smoking one day and not smoking ever again with out any aids just simple will.

to you

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You can buy cigarettes online for $20/carton. I order lucky strike crushes at ~$3/pack.

L2Internet

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
One of my friends was addicted to smoking for 13 years. He tried every method of quiting: patches, gum, laser treatment, cold turkey. Then he tried a device that gives you puffs of minty breath freshners, or however you call em, with nicotine in em. That did work, so now im telling everyone to try that as well.

And from my own experience: you have to want it and trigger yourself into repeating a whole list of bad concequences when you feel the urge. And block that urge with those thoughts. Do that every time and you will have to do it less and less and youll realise you can actually do it. Eventually you can convince yourself that you will never ever smoke a cig in your life again. Be strong.
edit on 402pm3121000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join