It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thatcher Covered up Child abuse- Sky News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This IS a global Elite story, US banker Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew are best buddies

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com... nt/

I believe this will explode in the USA also. Take the London/Westminster/Whitehall story, at first they threw out Jimmy Savile (Dead) then another dozen or so UK celebrities from the 1980's were in and out of court.
In the USA Bill Cosby is the start

This could bring the entire elite down, stranger still Rupert Murdoch's Sky News are leading the media here
edit on 8/3/2015 by shauny because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2015 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maybe David Icke was right. He's been saying for a very long time that there is a massive cover up of child abuse in the upper echelons of British high society.

There seems to be report after report coming out of the same allegations. When it's only one or two, it can be waived off as a crazy person's ranting. However, like Bill Cosby, when multiple confirmed reports come forward, it's time to take notice.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Jim'll fix it - I bet all the authorities s'n-word'ed every time that program came on at all us unsuspecting peasants.

Jimmy - Politicians - Prime Ministers - Media (BBC) - Royal Family

If it barks like a dog, smell likes a dog, looks like a dog, its probably a dog, or a wolf.

However, until the evidence is released I will refrain from jumping to conclusions, it just smells like a dog at the moment, I havnt seen it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well it didn't last long on the BBC website did it?.
Gonna ring points of view later.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Keep us updated with how you get on

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I may do my best monty python impression.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The thing is, it wasn't just the Thatcher led government that covered this up. Each successive government has followed suit and done the same, despite the allegations and long running coverups, which they will have been aware of.

In other words, it's another case or protecting the establishment at all costs.
When you then consider that the "security services", Special branch, MI5 / 6, also knew, it shows the horrific level of lying and cover they will provide to protect the system.

The whole damned system needs a shake up, and soon. How can we ever trust any of them unless the whole system is dismantled and investigated fully?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

If evidence comes out it is still covered up (it is) I think we need a revolution but how many of the general public will actually act on it?.
I don't think many

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Too many people these days think the government is needed, is indispensable and we couldn't function without them. A new system of small government, with NO career politicians allowed and fixed terms of service would soon keep the psychopaths and sociopaths out, who lets face it are only there to serve themselves.

The current system is there to only serve themselves, the establishment, and the rich, and screw everyone else as we are not important, other than as good little worker drones paying our taxes and fighting their wars. We see week in and week out how they spit on us and show zero respect the general public as new scandals and criminality are uncovered. All we want, and deserve, is honesty, ethical and moral behaviour, which as we all see is completely lacking and they are, as a result, not fir for purpose and should be removed.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sky, the Guardian, Independent, Mirror, etc all have this up now, but they're still only reporting on dead people. Anonymous needs to hook their Death Eater thing into the media right now if they want to get anywhere with it.

Brits - scream for further investigation. Don't let it stop here. If it disappears again it'll be another ten years and another batch of paedos will get to die peacefully in their beds. Ugh.

They're raiding Lord Brittan's homes for evidence, it's just so important the evidence doesn't go *poof*.
www.express.co.uk...
edit on 9-3-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

I'm really hoping that people use this upcoming general election to demonstrate the growing distaste regarding our politicans. Its becoming more and more obvious that the majority of these folk are not on 'our' side in any way shape or form!

Don't hold your breath, "First Past The Post" rather than a "Majority" vote is used for a reason, it keeps the "Plebs" out. Sorry to disappoint

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Guarantee this whole scandal and investigation will stall and stall until people forget about it. The British public are far to easy to manipulate.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't trust the media; I don't trust the politicians; I don't trust the police; I don't trust the justice system; I have no proof of anything, but I do believe it.

What do I do?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Great Post OP

Rebel 5

edit on 9-3-2015 by rebelv because: changed reply

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the establishment will always cover for each other. ALWAYS. these 'historic' sex abuse allegations are of the type still going on now. only when dead will any of the 'great and good's names be dragged into the national/international awareness. the so called 'elite' of society occupy a moral vacuum. normal rules are beneath them ( heck, they wrote the rules). they are not quite human. and thatcher was one of the very worst.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
why would she act against them? she is one of them! and honestly, with her track record, this should not be suprising to anyone.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.corbettreport.com...
please have a look at the above
I do wonder why so many people dont seem to really realize what a sordid sick lot are at the top of the food chain

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Britguy

If evidence comes out it is still covered up (it is) I think we need a revolution but how many of the general public will actually act on it?.
I don't think many

There are answers.
One that Australia used to integrate the Europeans that came over from Greece and Italy (after the Aussies realised they could not defend the country in WW2) the Aussies set up Good Neighbourhood Councils
but what we have to do is form groups that take over the responsibilities that our councils and governments provide in the areas that we live,
this leads on to also setting up building societies and take back the public housing that our tax money paid for in the first place. Start growing our own food. This would instantly work due to there being so many lonely people out there this would kick start our communities again

One other way is to introduce MRI testing for anyone in a position of power this would instantly remove the pedosadists that run your countries the last 3 prime ministers of England are all in this club

The councils and governments work purely for the rich they use us as slaves when we are all the same and what the rich are doing is blackmailing the politicians, rich people seem to have some sort of disease in which they think they are better than us.
once these councils are set up you stop paying the governments tax, Tax is a voluntary contribution

All you have to do is withdraw your tax,

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well you know what they say, the only kind of person who would ever cover for a pedophiles, is one themselves.

I hope that with this all coming out, that people will realize the level of psychological warfare being implemented to make someone like Thatcher seem like an upstanding citizen, who deserves respect, as opposed to at the very least a cage with very little light.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting comment in the Guardian about how various staff at the BBC who reported on the Savile scandal have been treated ever since.

"The scandal is simply this: the BBC is forcing out or demoting the journalists who exposed Jimmy Savile as a voracious abuser of girls. As Meirion Jones put it to me: “There is a small group of powerful people at the BBC who think it would have been better if the truth about Savile had never come out. And they aim to punish the reporters who revealed it.”

BBC managers have shifted Tom Giles, the editor of Panorama, out of news. Peter Horrocks, an executive who insisted throughout the scandal that the BBC must behave ethically, announced last September that he was resigning to “find new challenges”. Clive Edwards, who as commissioning editor for current affairs oversaw the Panorama documentary, was demoted. The television trade press reported recently that his future is “not yet clear” (which doesn’t sound as if he has much of a future at all).

"The power of hierarchies is hard to break. But if you want to fight fraud in the City or the rape of children, it has to be broken. A start can be made by insisting that everyone from John Humphrys in the morning to Evan Davis at night tells the truth about the purge of the BBC’s truth tellers."

Source : The Guardian

The lid keeps springing open on this story. I actually think if it ever gets blown open completely then the British establishment may never recover from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join