It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thatcher Covered up Child abuse- Sky News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This just gets even worse,

Found this on BBC

Margaret Thatcher was made aware of child abuse allegations involving Cyril Smith before he was knighted in 1988, Cabinet Office documents have shown.

She knew that this guy had been accused of sexual abuse yet he she had him knighted!!

Ffs this is really disturbing, I would not be surprised if it comes out that the old dirty hag was involved in the abuse herself.

On a side note, how much did the government pay for this piece of #s funeral? 5-6 million was it? Money that would have been better spent investigating these accusations of abuse. She didn't deserve a plywood box let alone 5-6 million.
edit on 8-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Complained.
Told them they are a disgrace for not putting this as the top story.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Just done the same, used the category 'bias', asked for a reply as well...not normal for me to use my real details but interesting to see what they say.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I put bias also.
Under name though I put.

Name : None
surname: Ofyourbussiness.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Fair one, I asked why the story is tucked away as a tiny text link and not given more prominance.
I want the reply so I gave them my real details, I'll post the reply here if/when I get it.

*Edit*
Oh noes the BBC could find out who grainofsand is!!!
# them, if the corporation is involved in it at an institutional level or massaging the news to protect government then bring it on.

edit on 8.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Fair play to you my friend. Star & Flagged

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's not tantamount to treason, what a load of bollocks. It's on a whole 'nother level.. much, much, much, worse.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: crazyewok

It's not tantamount to treason, what a load of bollocks. It's on a whole 'nother level.. much, much, much, worse.

Yeah I know,

I find it almost funny that some American members on this site were all up in arms about health care reforms crying treason.

They have been actively stealing from us and covering up the abuse of our kids, that is a messed up political elite.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'll hand my hands up and say I don't like talking about child abuse as it makes me uncomfortable and perhaps that's why it's been buried and hidden for generations, probably centuries to be honest.

If I remember back to the 80s when I was still in school there was talk of the P.I.E (Paedophile Information Exchange) with their disgustingly perverse ideas. It all seemed to be brushed under the carpet as were many of those 'rentboy' cases etc. We even recently had stories that Gill Dando was on to something shortly before she was killed.

But this topic is constantly bubbling under the surface now and the lid is becoming more and more difficult to seal. It probably started with Mr. Gadd (Gary Glitter) and was really blown open when revelations about Jimmy Savile came to light and then stories of abuse in children's homes. Token personalties like Stewart Hall and Rolf Harris have been sacrificial lambs in my opinion for something that has been inherent in society for a long, long time. Now various people in politics and even royalty (not all who have passed away) are being linked with this highly disgusting and illegal practice.

I suspect that police officers back in the latter decades of the 20th century are also in the mix here and certainly knew a lot more than was ever made public. Now certain high ranks have retired or passed away then perhaps there is an opportunity for those who were stonewalled in the past and have now risen through those ranks to seek justice for the innocent. Perhaps the recent 'phone hacking' by various news agencies also revealed something. But as we know we can't always trust everyone in the media.

I also would guess that there are still enough on the 'inside' to keep diverting investigations and stories from the public eye. But the cracks are beginning to show.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Finally something. I've had my eye on this like a hawk waiting for it to break. Horrible stuff, but I'm glad they're finally making headway.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm getting really sick lately hearing of al the paedophilia stories from higher ends. I can't even imagine to think that there are so many scumbags walking the political floors. Knowing protecting or be part of those groups.

I start to wonder whats more sickening , being a extremist or being a paedophile politician abusing and killing children by diplomatic immunity?

Disgusting. .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Did anyone watch bbc news? has it been reported on the news?.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't watch live TV as broadcast to avoid the licence fee so I wouldnt know. Be interesting to hear the stories of others though.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think its time the murder of Jill Dando be reinvestigeted.
As far back as 5 years ago there were rumours that she was murdered because she wanted to do a Crimewatch special investigation about peadophilia in the elite.

Anybody and I mean anybody ( including the royal family ) who had links with Jimmy Savile should be openly investigated.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

You know i remember reading something about that last year.

I think that could very well be a possibility

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As we speak
Thatcher, Reagan, & Pope John Paul II
are tip toeing though the tulips
in Hades.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

As long as it's mainstream media right? At least an
apology is better than just being sorry. Sorry is just an
excuse to do something again.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The so called establishment were informed in 1993 about political figures being involved in child abuse, the 'provider' (his name was given to police and passed to home office) for these animals was reported to be a convicted child molester called Peter Righton.

ianpace.wordpress.com...

This animal was one of the founder members of P.I.E, in charge of several children homes and a friend of MP Cyril Smith (another prolific abuser). If the link (a well written and researched article)I have provided works it shows how much access and control this 'man' had over venerable children all over London and how he even bragged to others of abusing boys to people at party's. He died a few years back, he never did jail time and only received a fine for owning indecent images of children.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

didn't read past the OP.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to you, and many others...the powers that be do horrible things.

What!!!!

Two years ago nobody new she had been covering for paedophiles and If you really want to quote me on that OP then perhaps you should also take note of some of the other things I said in that thread.

If you want more shock, this video was in a matter of fact posted on YT almost 3 years ago:

Sickening... when I first saw that I knew there was something really wicked going under than Disney candyland facade.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting. Another reason for us to sing "Ding dong! The Witch is dead!"

This is an absolute travesty. There is absolutely no justification that any of the MSM can make as to why this is NOT the top story right now.

ISIS is currently irrelevant. Russia is irrelevant. The people who are instigating hostilities with them are potentially committing atrocities against OUR children, and the BBC's current top story is to do with another Tory making vain promises about building more schools.
I don't know about my fellow Brits, but the last thing I want at the minute is Conservative's doing anything involving children.
Some of the claims that have been made/leaked/investigated are absolutely sickening. Sexual abuse, if the stories are to be believed, is just the tip of a very gory iceberg. And it's an iceberg which covers spans the globe, and here in England, goes all the way to the Royal Family.

And does the majority know?

Of course not. Because it's not being blasted at them from their videoscreens it's irrelevant information. The handful of predators have us penned in and take what they want from who they want when they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join