It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thatcher Covered up Child abuse- Sky News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

didn't read past the OP.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to you, and many others...the powers that be do horrible things.

What!!!!

Two years ago nobody new she had been covering for paedophiles and If you really want to quote me on that OP then perhaps you should also take note of some of the other things I said in that thread.

I for one despised the political stance that Thatcher supported and I actively hated many of her policies that hit my family hard. But to turn a political view into such venomous hate and joy over hear death, by disrespecting the value of a human life and its passing, regardless of who that individual might have been, I believe is to only diminish my values and political believes.

I was basically pissed because people were hating on her and celebrating her death for purely political reasons

There is a big difference between that and hating on her for covering up peado's.

I hated her before she died, I hated her policies and I hated what she stood for but I could respect her as a politician.

Now any respect I had has been washed away finding out that she was covering for these freaks.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Any MP, front bencher, PM or whoever who has had anything to do with covering this, or any other revelation up should be investigated, tried and hopefully jailed for what i hope would be a long time... Its as simple as that!

I'm really hoping that people use this upcoming general election to demonstrate the growing distaste regarding our politicans. Its becoming more and more obvious that the majority of these folk are not on 'our' side in any way shape or form!
edit on 8/3/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
Any MP, front bencher, PM or whoever who has had anything to do with covering this, or any other revelation up should be investigated, tried and hopefully jailed for what i hope would be a long time... Its as simple as that!

I'm really hoping that people use this upcoming general election to demonstrate the growing distaste regarding our politicans. Its becoming more and more obvious that the majority of these folk are not on 'our' side in any way shape or form!

More than jailed.

We need to erect a guillotine.

What they have done is tantamount to treason.

These people of power are too dangerous to jail.

They will weddle out of prison with pardons and corrupt parole boards.

They need a permanent "fix".
edit on 8-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this, a few now dead people will be sacrificed as an offering to hush the rest up.

Never mind the historical abuse, how about what most likely is still going on, it all needs to be purged.

A certain satirical site known for having genuine stories made it clear a while back that there are certain hotels where a select set of MP's and mates go to frequent their time with young male prostitutes during lavish parties, and yes, its on the tax payer. Apparently its one of those well known secrets that the press avoid as a favour / fear of certain investigations that might happen to them.

We can only hope that a select group of honest MP's (if such a thing exists) actually push this to the front line and force the hand of the press and colleagues to out their vermin.

Sadly I doubt I'll see this in my life time (and I'm only 53)...

Its hard enough to get the known (to their colleagues) gay politicians to actually stand up and say what they are, not that being gay has any affect on their ability but a. could they be blackmailed and b. you kind of hope they would be honest about themselves. In this day and age in the civilised parts of the world being gay is almost fully accepted as it should be, I don't care if an MP is gay as long as they do their job towards the thoughts and wishes of the people, just getting them to do that is hard enough, their sexuality is of no care to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Well let me start this thread by saying humbly that I own many on ATS a apology over this Thread in which I stuck up for this old bat! that was before I knew she had been covering for paedophiles.

I'ts probably been the best open secret that the press wouldn't touch with a bargepole for years now. They already knew about Thatcher using the secret service to spy on Arthur Scargill during the miner's strike, quite simply the press was afraid of her, a very ruthless woman, but it will all come out eventually, a trickle at a time. I would make a guess too that what SKY is about now, is being given info from factions in the BBC who know perhaps a lot more. It's a good way to get things out. Since it was a secret service man who caught up in the abuse, deals must have had to be done, if he had something on Maggie that she didn't want known.
edit on 8-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
First thing to go If proved.

And it should be taken down and destroyed by the citizens.

Otherwise authorities will take it down and it will be kept by one of the pedos she protected, in his basement, as a trophy.

Melt it down!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If anyone does any research, they will find out that the same thing with the Pedophilia is going on
at the highest levels of the U.S. military. Maybe why the MSM in the U.S. is not touching the UK
story.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Somehow I think the real elite wants this information to come out about the fake elite.
Do you honestly think that they would let this information come out, publicly, by media (whom they control).
David Icke seems to be right about the child abuse and pedophile thing.

I just got the sense that they want this information to come out.
Who knows why?
It will lead to distrust and hate to these politicians. Maybe even lead to a complete different government system, eh?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubSea
If anyone does any research, they will find out that the same thing with the Pedophilia is going on
at the highest levels of the U.S. military. Maybe why the MSM in the U.S. is not touching the UK
story.

yes lets turn this in to a thread about America......

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have more than reasonable suspicion that every single government and by extension Prime Minister from at least Heath onwards has been more than aware of the systematic abuse of children in care and the activities of an elite paedophile ring operating in Westminster and the highest echelons of UK society.
It is widely rumoured that at least one, and possibly two, PM's have been directly involved in the abuse themselves along with other politicians and senior members of the Civil Service, Judiciary, Military, Police and Clergy etc.

Is it any wonder that MSM have been complicit in these activities and its cover up.

No doubt a trickle of information will be leaked to news outlets like Sky and the BBC which will result in some ageing and dead 'celebrities' and / or politicians being offered up like sacrificial lambs to the baying public.

In the meantime those currently involved in such activities will be allowed to continue their abuse with impunity.

It is general accepted and well known that Thatcher ignored several reports on child abuse by various political figures.

What angers me even more than these historical cases is the apparent lack of concern regarding current abuse of children and the ongoing activities of a very established and well connected paedophile ring in Westminster and the corridors of power.
Downing Street are sitting on and suppressing four more reports on historical sex abuse of children involving 'noted' people and have made absolutely no attempt to investigate the persistent rumours about the current activities of this well connected, elite paedophile ring.

The current administration is at least as complicit in this abuse as any other previous government.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Melt it down!

And make Urinals out of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know what angers me is though, if you was to walk around the street speaking about this and telling people the majority of people pay no interest yet if their was a paedo next door to them they would be going crazy but arnt fussed that the people put in position to control the government are protecting paedophiles and know that it's going on
edit on 8-3-2015 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This just gets even worse,

Found this on BBC

Margaret Thatcher was made aware of child abuse allegations involving Cyril Smith before he was knighted in 1988, Cabinet Office documents have shown.

She knew that this guy had been accused of sexual abuse yet he she had him knighted!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Good to see they are covering it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

BBC have picked it up now.

Guess they cant hide this now.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Its disgraceful though they have it as one tiny link on the front page hidden amongst a bunch of other stuff and almost at the bottom of the home page.

Honestly I challenge to to see if you can find it.

This is just awful, this should be one of the leading stories but right now they have something about a dog being poisoned above it.

Its shameful!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

How do you send them an email?
I can't find it on the bbc site I wanna complain.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: crazyewok

Its disgraceful though they have it as one tiny link on the front page hidden amongst a bunch of other stuff and almost at the bottom of the home page.

Honestly I challenge to to see if you can find it.

This is just awful, this should be one of the leading stories but right now they have something about a dog being poisoned above it.

Its shameful!

Especially when its the front news of every other UK news outlet.

BBC may not be fox news but it certainly does select what is shown.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

How do you send them an email?
I can't find it on the bbc site I wanna complain.

Try using this Link I am going to do the same but through OFCOM

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
www.bbc.co.uk...
...good luck with that though mate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join