It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New mars pictures from ISRO mars orbiter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by ziplock9000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: warthog911

Discuss!!!!

You don't command me !!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That camera appears to be in need of a calibration, but they are great images.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think it's only fair to point out that the MCC (Mars Colour Camera) on India's probe isn't intended to take high resolution images - not at 25m per pixel (when the probe is at its nearest to the surface). This compares with up to 0.3m per pixel for the MRO.

The Indian Probe has a number of aims (not least proving that India could get a probe to Mars), and the MCC is there to provide verification of observations made by its other instruments.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It doesn't take long anymore before denying the fact that the Martian surface has Nothing to hide..In contrary all the secrecy will slowly be uncovered by other space nations..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I have no idea, but you can make out common features in all the images, and there is no cloud. The orange one is Viking, the other MRO.

Search for images of Oudemans crater - there are plenty.
It has been established that the 3 photos are of different missions and different times. Granted.

I also now see the similarities between the photos and the "Optical Illusion" effect. I must point out, it probably isn't a "Mushroom Cloud", but...

There is a dark line in what would be called the shaft of the cloud, that is not present in the earlier photos. If it were exactly the same it should be represented, but it isn't.

Is this camera inferred in nature??? Are we actually looking at a photo that represents the differing temps of the surface?

In that case what we might be seeing is subsurface hot and cold areas. Just a thought.
edit on 10-3-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: spullin

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Is this camera inferred in nature???

Do you mean infra-red?

No, it's a visible light camera.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Do you mean infra-red?

No, it's a visible light camera.
Yea, yea, that one lol

I know it states its a visible light. Then what explains the dark area that is not in previous photos? And the line?

Could it be a new tech camera, with a few new light bands added??

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No, but we can infer from looking at those images that the colours weren't calibrated. (see what I did there!)

Therefore, the blue colours in the Valles Marineris and the darkness of that "mushroom cloud" area isn't necessarily what you would see with your own eyes from Mars orbit.
edit on 10-3-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

No, but we can infer from looking at those images that the colours weren't calibrated. (see what I did there!)

Therefore, the blue colours in the Valles Marineris and the darkness of that "mushroom cloud" area isn't necessarily what you would see with your own eyes from Mars orbit.
Yes, I see, and tanks for da edumakation.

So we are where we were. What is causing the darker area that is not in the previous photos...??

What do you suggest is causing it?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just posted this in another forum that got "locked" as a duplicate. So let's see if I can finally get this posted:

American Black Ops have been nuking underground hostile-ET bases for awhile now. The anomalous quakes in Virginia and Colorado a few years ago, were part of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
RUSSIA REPORTS NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS IN UNDERGROUND AMERICAN TUNNELS
This was moved to [hoax] in 2011. But it was just ahead of its time. 'Cause it's TRUE.

www.activistpost.com...
6 STRANGE ANOMALIES WITH THE VIRGINIA QUAKE

pesn.com...
EVIDENCE: DENVER AND VIRGINIA QUAKES CAUSED BY NUKES

And, with the Deep Black TR-3B triangle craft (for both atmo and space), that usually chase down incoming fireballs, these anti-grav craft appear to now be in the hands of our Spec Ops ... on Mars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A TR-3 TOPIC ON MILITARY.COM?
edit on 12-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
weve all seen a nuclear blast we know what they look like, and that is a nuclear blast.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Except that most nuclear blasts do not produce a mushroom cloud that leans over more than 45 degrees.

That would be the only way to have it look the way it does, considering the angle that the image was made (top down).

Nor can you normally see through a mushroom cloud...like you can with this one and see craters through it.

Last, but not least: where is the crater made by a nuclear blast? Would have to be pretty big since the width of the "column" of the "mushroom cloud" is over 23 MILES wide....never mind how huge the "plume" is.

edit on 3/12/2015 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

This compares the blast with one on earth. The green line on picture on left projects at 60 - 70 deg angle to a point A in sky. The point A will be where a person sees a view of the explosion that looks like the earth explosion in pic on right. Now rotate the green line 90 degrees so the line is now point straight out of page and appears a dot to your vision, and that is what the camera is seeing in space. The angle tilt is an illusion caused by curve of the planet in relation to where camera is taking shot.

And I cant see through the explosion so I don't know what you mean, other than say can you provide time lapsed photos of a nuclear explosion so we can see how the mushroom expands at t seconds.

I believe for my own reasons alluded to in poast pages pack (not just the photo evidence) it is a nuclear blast. If there is any aspects of the explosion which are transparent this can be explained due to the photo being manipulated. I have seen some other pics on where the mushroom is not there. I think there is some obvious photo manipulation going on. The manipulation was done to remove item such as the shadow from the blast. People however still reacted to it and so further manipulation has taken place to remove the mushroom all together.

edit on 12-3-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

It was probably an underground explosion on Mars. (Similar to the quakes in 2011 in Virginia and Colorado. One sign of a created nuclear-event is that its quake "signature" is different - and it is always a shallow epicenter.)

The plume that escaped to the surface - which has a thin atmosphere, and is breathable by us for maybe 15 minutes - created the thin, see-thru plume. (Remember the debate over the shadow of a man with a small back-tank, seen "fixing" the Mars rover last year or whenever?)

And all those strange smoke-trails to the left in the Mars explosion photo, seem to be blasting up from underground.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Again, compare the images.....specifically the terrain.

The lousy image that everyone is thinking that they see a mushroom cloud

And a much clearer image of the area:

Realize again: The size of the crater that your "mushroom cloud" is rising from is over 75 miles wide. The "column" of your "cloud" is over 23 miles wide.

Do you guys have ANY idea of the size of a nuclear weapon you would need to create such a mushroom cloud? Bigger than anything humans have ever built. If you wanted to make something that destructive, it would actually be easier to have a large (about 2 miles in diameter) asteroid smack the area. Especially considering the amount of fissionable material that you would need to create such a bomb of that magnitude.

BTW - You wouldn't last 15 minutes on the surface of Mars unprotected. You would die quite a painful death in just a few minutes as your blood would be boiling due to the very low atmospheric pressure that makes the boiling temp below freezing.
It's also NOT breathable for us. Look up the composition of the atmosphere of Mars sometime.

A little bit of research about the planet goes a long way.
edit on 3/12/2015 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
...and somehow in making the biggest atomic weapon ever exploded they have managed not to leave a single trace of any kind of infrastructure involved, or any kind of EMP damage to the various probes flying over head, or any alteration to the landscape in the vicinity of the alleged explosion, and with not a single observer of any kind seeing anything.

People, get a grip: it is not a mushroom cloud, it is not an atomic explosion, it is an optical illusion brought about by relatively poor quality images and lighting on an an unfamiliar landscape formation. You are seeing things.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Whether there is a mushroom cloud or not (and it DOES appear to be an underground blast, with both a thin mushroom cloud AND mini-blasts out of the "nuked" underground tunnels to the left in the photo), it was still a nuke. Some ET's have developed nukes without the harmful radiation.

And the anti-Elitist/Illuminatti forces on Earth continue blowing up hostile ET underground bases/tunnels. Here's what looks like the latest:

www.latimes.com...
SMALL 3.1 EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA DESERT
The key is the depth - a very shallow .6 miles. (And it was 32 miles from Twentynine Palms - not under it.)

I've read about a super-secret underground bullet-train from San Bernardino to all the Deep Black companies/projects in the Mojave desert. People can live in the LA area, and commute to their super-secret jobs in the Mojave, or around Palmdale. At 4AM, this bullet train was probably not in use. (Perhaps there is no underground bullet-train anymore?)
edit on 14-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I guess people will see what they want to see.

Here's a global mosaic of Mars from the Viking probe: www.edb.utexas.edu... You can see the same features as in the ISRO photo, albeit not as dark and blurry.

You can see the features that (for some people) resemble a mushroom cloud, but I hope you can easily tell that they are just mountains, valleys, and other geological features, with some dark material.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Defintely not a mushroom cloud, wildespace photo shows they are just feature of Mars. I think people just get bored and what to create something to fill their time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join