It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holographic Moon, It's a joke right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It has to be surely?

Most of you would of heard the claims of Crrow777 from youtube, if you haven't then here is a quick description of his claims:

Crrow777: “After many thousands of hours of lunar observation and research I have come to know that the moon is an illusion and that people cannot go above low Earth orbit. The moon is not a rock in orbit around the Earth.”

“And I want to say the following: I have known the truth about our moon for a little over one year. In that time I have re-confirmed what I know many times. When I saw the Russian research it not only confirmed what I had come to know - it was perfectly spot on and then some - equinoxes - wave times - everything.”

“And this does not even consider the contacts from people who also confirmed what I had filmed. I made this announcement knowing full well the trouble that will follow - but I did it anyway because it is true and effects every living being on this planet.”

Here is his video:

(Just noticed in the comments someone mentioning he was banned from ATS, I'm not surprised!)

Also a Thread about his captured "Lunar Wave".

I'm not even going to bother to counteract his claims, I don't need too, Google is a small step to the truth, or perhaps your local library, because his claims are just simply LOL (Ludicous Online Lies).

I don't often feel the need to pee on somebody's parade, but for you Crrow777, you deserve the attention of ATS's Joke forum!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Yup the crazyness of humanity is sometimes a massive joke.
Not that funny of a joke just like a facepalm joke.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

For sure, it's a very cringe worthy joke, it's like a joke against all of human kind, it's pure ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
While I don't know much about this person or his claims, I discourage you from mocking and belittling somebody who decides to go against the views shoved down our throats by authoritative figures. Have you personally taken part in an experiment where your experiences contradict his views? Or is it more comforting to assume he is crazy and believe what authoritative figures have told you is the truth?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Yes I take part in ameatuer astronomy with friends when i have time a few times a year, I also own a telescope, and speak to people who can say they've never seen what he claims. That is sufficient enough evidence to me without even using anything mainstream.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
While I find his claims absurd, I do find the 'wave' anomaly curious.

Maybe Phage or others can explain it.

Simply a video anomaly? intentionally altered? atmospheric anomaly?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There are some silly people inhabiting this planet, I think we can safely say the moon is a rock not a hologram!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well there are such things as touchable holograms, so... could you cover a holographic sphere with dust and rock and place in the center, along with the projector, a gravity generating device or some very dense material that would create the same strength gravjty well as a "real" moon? Could it be done without covering it with dust and rocks? I guess the only advantages would be that you could probably utilize most of the space inside, and you could turn the moon and gravity generator off at any moment and cause mayhem down on earth, especially if the moon was wearing a sackcloth of dirt, rocks and boulders cause it would probably swirl down to earth like a flushing toilet.

I don't believe the moon is a hologram, but, sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. So I believe it's possible. Which isn't saying a lot, since anything is possible in a universe in which sufficiently advanced technology exists.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I might have to agree with you 100%.

From this web page and from what I have learned. There is glass in the sky. We can't leave this prison planet. Because of the Firmament in the bible KJV or older versions of the bible.

Wernher Von Brawn (Operation Paperclip-founder of NASA) knew the sky was glass.

Before he died he requested this verse on his gravestone.

Psalm 19:1 KJV

" The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

Here is a Web page that should add to the answer.

www.wildheretic.com...

Here you go.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

See what I mean OP.

Care to explain this?.

You do know that it is impossible for glass to just be around the earth don't you?.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

From your link also.

There can be only one reason why the shuttle is reinforced at its nose and front wing edges: it must hit something hard at some point on its way up. And looking at the numerous footage from balloons being sent into the stratosphere, we can see only black, which must mean this material is both hard and transparent.

Are they idiots? yes they are.
And gullible is the nicest word i can think of for anyone falling for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The only 1 who knows the
I might have to agree with you 100%.

From this web page and from what I have learned. There is glass in the sky. We can't leave this prison planet. Because of the Firmament in the bible KJV or older versions of the bible.

Wernher Von Brawn (Operation Paperclip-founder of NASA) knew the sky was glass.

Before he died he requested this verse on his gravestone.

Psalm 19:1 KJV

" The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

Here is a Web page that should add to the answer.

www.wildheretic.com...

Here you go.

No...

Just...no.

MM

top topics

join