It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus/Malware Removal for Free and it's Easy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, I feel like a computer tech now

Seems to be running schmicko for a change

Now what can you do for my brain???

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I'm glad I could help you. Go impress your friends now
. Actually running just ComboFix and MalwareBytes will fix most people's problems, but just to be more comprehensive follow the list. Sometimes when an individual can't be without their computer, I'll do just ComboFix and MalwareBytes to get them going quick. I also clear out their browser plugin's.

Have a great day!

PS: I have nothing for the brain.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I use CCleaner with winapp2.ini for junk cleaning.

Beats any program hands down for junk removal. This list is user generated and updated regularly.

Link

Click link, go to "save as", change the file type to text and make sure the file is named "winapp2.ini".

If it saved correctly, there should be a file that looks like a little notepad with a gear. Put that into your CCleaner folder, I use the portable version, and fire it up.

It will take a bit longer to load, but once you hit the applications tab, you'll notice it has grown tremendously.

Many thanks for this, I did not have this. You're right about the load time, but yea lot's of options and 1st time you gain some real estate back.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lobograndemalo

I just had to say thank you so much for this tech information as my computer is now behaving like it should.

edit on 11-4-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hey dude, if you are getting fake alerts and pop ups while working with your PC and looking for complete virus/malware removal then, why not getting the complete information regarding how to remove, uninstall malicious threat from infected system at www.removevirussteps.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join