It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine - Security Council, 7400th Meeting - Humanitarian Briefing (Mar 6th, 2015)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: dragonridr

And yes Russia has put hundreds of tanks onto the theater.

No they didn`t...

'No military equipment' crossed at observed Russia-Ukraine border checkpoints - OSCE

WHat about un observed points?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It would also not have been able to bring in large amounts.

The Eastern parts of the Ukraine is the industrial part and is capable of repairing captured heavy armament. With millions of people living in Eastern Ukraine they have enough who have the skills to repair encircled/abandoned Ukrainian equipment.

The Ukrainian army was really horrible and has left countless of times presents for the Separatists, besides the captured weapon supplies.

Russian armament is made to be repaired in the field lots of times, completely the opposite as to Western armament.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
And you, those who don't wish to be apart of the corrupt regime in Kiev, who forces sons off to die or kill their own brethren.
I would ask you why you support a Government that murder's it's own citizens
When you were against such action alleged of the Syrian Government.
Countries split up, we've seen it recognized born of similar circumstances in former Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia both in the neighborhood of Ukraine, When the Soviet union split up, violence erupted for independence in many states (Georgia) to eventual international acceptance, It's really no that uncommon, even temporary military occupations and invasions (insert obvious nations)
But because this is an opportunity to harm Russia, a BRIC nation, to protect the EU/USA petro-dollar, to extend it's military umbrella (NATO) the West moves the goal post and runs their narrative.
edit on 9-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And yes Russia has put hundreds of tanks onto the theater.

No they didn`t...

'No military equipment' crossed at observed Russia-Ukraine border checkpoints - OSCE

You think Russia is going to move tanks through a secured border with international observers ?? There is plenty of crossing the Pro Russians are not allowing to be observed they won't allow them into the area.That's why we see all the pictures online of tank columns crossing into Ukraine. Than all the photos of the combat weopons for the pro Russians. And why they can enter tank battles and outnumber Ukrainian forces.

Here thus explains a little how they cross the border.
en.censor.net.ua...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ukrainian sources have done nothing else as to make the impression Russians were doing to that to get NATO weapons because they are a just bunch of knuckleheads.

Ukrainian`s finest...

Why do you think even Pyatt was using fake stuff ?

US Ambassador Pyatt caught spreading falsehoods

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

NATO does not have weapons to give to others. Arms come from the individual nations and you know this yet you seem to ignore it in hopes people not seeing the lie being told.

Lithuainia is a NATO member, however as an individual sovereign nation they are supplying weapons and aid to Ukraine.
The UK is a NATO members, however they have sent military supplies and troops to train Ukraine forces.
The US is a NATO member, however they have sent non lethal aid and soldiers to train the Ukraine military.

etc etc etc.

I find it humorous that NATO members have no issues stating what they are doing in Ukraine while Russia maintains the lie that they have no forces and are not supplying anything to Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Bla, Bla, Bla, non lethal weapons...

Ukrainegate: NATO weapons for truce

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The German government addressed this article and said that there is no conflict and the paper was wrong.

Link where it says that please. Der Spiegel just posted this on the 6th, and when I google I find nothing about Germany saying they are wrong.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

And currently applying sanctions against Russia is the EU , who just happen to be all NATO members, curiously with the help of Canada/USA also NATO members
trainers and equipment, from NATO members
Audio and video of mercenaries, from NATO countries

Your expectation of the reader to believe there isn't a concerted effort by NATO here
is an insult to intelligence and the truth.

edit on 10-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Bla, Bla, Bla, non lethal weapons...

Ukrainegate: NATO weapons for truce

Please more Russian propaganda you do relive the old bushmaster M4s were used in the Georgian conflict Russia captured tons of the from Georgia. Here you might want to look at this.

russianguns.ru...

And the broadcast wad talking about the javalin it talks about M1 Abrams later in the video but I guess they were given to Ukraine as well. And i have yet to see anything showing palidins running around in Ukraine can't miss them. So the shell wasn't fired by a palidin. So where do you think they could come from. Think maybe Georgia again oddly also look at the shell they show you a shell disassembled and in perfect shape. But the casing of the shell is ripped apart. So the steel portion shattered but the part made of copper maintained it's shape and could be remounted. Do you really believe that??

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

No surprise here that they were also found in another conflict close to Russian its border which the Russians didn`t instigated.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

No surprise here that they were also found in another conflict close to Russian its border which the Russians didn`t instigated.

Yes georgia purchased them for there police tactical units. When Russia invaded surprise weopons arsenals were emptied at police stations. Mugh want to ask yourself how weopons from Georgia ended up in Ukraine when they were captured by the Russians odd don't you think??

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: intrptr

The UN, like the OP has lost all credibility or legal merit as a neutral body, it only exists to further the NWO agenda and preserve USA geo- political hegemony, As long as it turns a blind eye to the violations of certain countries, the myopic support of ethnic cleansing within Ukraine, consider their statements and actions theatrics or proof of the above.

Lol your right on all counts. However theres a sucker born everyday, and if people keep seeling BS eventually someone will buy it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Mugh want to ask yourself how weopons from Georgia ended up in Ukraine when they were captured by the Russians odd don't you think??

That`s not so surprising...

American, Georgian & Lithuanian get key jobs in Ukraine’s new govt

NAF: Thank you to Canadians and Ukrainians for supplies! (Video)

Donbass Rebels Thank US for New Counter-Mortar Radar

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Not all EU nations are members of NATO.
NATO is not supplying anything to Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

question...if the US is supplying the donbass rebels how are they also supplying the Ukranian proper? Wait..is it to make it so each side will stalemate? that makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Its as I thought Dragonridr.You aren't backing up your claim.
Second line
edit on 10-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: Dimithae

Its as I thought Dragonridr.You aren't backing up your claim.
Second line

I assume you mean when I said the German government isn't upset over Breedlove and the paper Der Spiegel op page was wrong. Apparently you need to learn how to use Google because your search should have pulled it up.
mobile.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I typed in what I used as a search and found nothing,but I guess that is because you have added your own spin to this linked article. What you said in your prior post was :

The German government addressed this article and said that there is no conflict and the paper was wrong.

But that isn't what is says is it? Now lets look at what the article does say:

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier downplayed a magazine report on Saturday of tensions with NATO over hawkish comments about Ukraine made by the Western alliance's supreme allied commander.mobile.reuters.com...

Further more it says

Der Spiegel news magazine said an official in Chancellor Angela Merkel's offices had complained of Air Force General Philip Breedlove's "dangerous propaganda" over Ukraine and that Steinmeier had talked to the NATO General Secretary about him.

So no where in your linked source does say that the Der Spiegel article was wrong....just that they were 'downplaying' it.There is a difference. You can know that something is true,and yet you don't want things to escalate,so you 'downplay' (give less relevance) to an issue. That does not mean that the issue is untrue at all.What it IS referring too is that they are down playing the TENSIONS over what Breedlove said.Not that the Spiegel news was being down played. Thanks but try again.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I typed in what I used as a search and found nothing,but I guess that is because you have added your own spin to this linked article. What you said in your prior post was :

But that isn't what is says is it? Now lets look at what the article does say:

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier downplayed a magazine report on Saturday of tensions with NATO over hawkish comments about Ukraine made by the Western alliance's supreme allied commander.mobile.reuters.com...

Further more it says

Der Spiegel news magazine said an official in Chancellor Angela Merkel's offices had complained of Air Force General Philip Breedlove's "dangerous propaganda" over Ukraine and that Steinmeier had talked to the NATO General Secretary about him.

So no where in your linked source does say that the Der Spiegel article was wrong....just that they were 'downplaying' it.There is a difference. You can know that something is true,and yet you don't want things to escalate,so you 'downplay' (give less relevance) to an issue. That does not mean that the issue is untrue at all.What it IS referring too is that they are down playing the TENSIONS over what Breedlove said.Not that the Spiegel news was being down played. Thanks but try again.

Since the article was from an unnamed source in Angela Merkels office. So you have the opinion of one of her staff not the German government. As they stated in his speech by the way it's on YouTube. Go watch his speech he explains the German government doesn't disagree with Breedlove assessment than went on to say on to instances our numbers were different. And when Breedlove was later asked about that he explained why.

So the whole article was a non issue but was an attempt to make headlines which Is normal for Der spiegel. You may not be aware of this but this magazine always attacks the German government. And let's just say the government of Germany isn't fond of them.

<< 1  2   >>

join