It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I speak to It that says "I AM" - The Third Seal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

You put blame in wrong place, the Rothschild's rule the planet now.

They will pick the Antichrist, or have already.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
a reply to: ViciLaw

You put blame in wrong place, the Rothschild's rule the planet now.

They will pick the Antichrist, or have already.

Indeed they have and he will rise to power very soon. Surprisingly no one will expect a single thing for he will bring forward cures and things that will be considered miracles to modern man.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Claims like this have a history of a 100% failure rate.

But not the OP! she/he is the special one that finally got it right! right?

But then again, this is how the flux capacitor was invented so...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Claims like this have a history of a 100% failure rate.

But not the OP! she/he is the special one that finally got it right! right?

But then again, this is how the flux capacitor was invented so...

What you say may be true, but I myself have seen things, I should of not been able to see. I am just a novice. But still I know first hand.

But now, getting to some thing else, being discussed in this thread, Revelations, I will not quote the verse, but "Wormwood", the "Star Wormwood will come and poison 1/3 of the waters of the world".

Well as they say the time is at hand, in langue of Hebrew the word "Star" also means to "Spread Out", well that is interesting, like maybe it's not a Star falling from the sky.

Now we get to what is going on in the Pacific Ocean, when they loaded the fuel into the Nuclear Power Plant, at Fukshima, Japan, the Mott fuel they used came from Russia, to be more specific, from Chernobyl. Now we are making reference to the Cesium 137, that was the first catastrophic radioactive element to spread into the Pacific Ocean.
Bad Huh!

Well if you translate "Chernobyl" into English it translates to "Wormwood" or Mugwort same thing.

Well Cesium 137 has "Spread" out from "Wormwood" and poisoned 1/3 of the waters of the world.

I always wondered what "Wormwood" was a asteroid, a comet, I guess not, if that happens then I guess 2/3 of the waters of the world will be poisoned.

What else is to come.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Oh boy! I made a big boo boo! This "It" is not God and apparently I'm the son of The Deceiver.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join