It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Corruption That Could Topple The Brisitsh Establishment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Veterans today is one of the most legitimate foreign affairs sources in the world. I can say that after working for CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and ABC.

The inevitable negative BS and unsubstantiated claims that always pop up when VT is mentioned only reinforces my intuition that VT speaks truth and ruffles the feathers of the ducks pretending to be honest on ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Thank you for your reply..

I cant work this story out. I thought it was a hoax for a little while. Now I am not so sure. Still waiting for a good debunk on ATS

purp..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This is no hoax, anyone who is so naive to not be able to see what is going on in the world, by now, is like Gruber said, just STUPID.
The world is a lie, the corruption is so far gone it is a joke, to many of these crooks in control think they can do anything, the rule of Law, is how much money you have, or who you have dirt on, or own.

Link; atrueindependentscotland.com...

Britain is a joke, they control Scotland yard, that is the elite, perverts, the above the law turds.

This is out in the BBC, they own the BBC, but the people will riot, the # is about to hit the fan, for real, they let these bastards rape and kill our babies, this has got to end.

Christie just got busted , I see, lying, crook.

The Rothschilds are behind this whole thing going on in world right now, there is no Central Bank in Syria, or Iran, right now, Russia, Putin is about to throw out the Central Bank crooks.

ONE WORLD ORDER. WWIII, the Rothscild's have been behind, backing both sides in the wars since Napoleon, and laughing about it. the reveloution, war of 1812, civil war, WWI, WWII, ? WWIII.

The Fed Reserve ( Rothschild's ) own all the Gold, they Stole in Fort Knox, Fact, Reagan found that out. They have probably already removed most of it.

Watch and learn,this is real fact; www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-3-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Why didn't they release all the info online instead?.

Well, they never had any info...

why hand it to the BBC so they can claim it was covered up?.

As you said, they will claim it was covered up.

Normal way Veterans Today seems to work.... claim you have a story, give story to someone else, then claim they covered it up. If they actually had any real info they would have sent it to all the media outlets, and also put it online. But as they do not actually have any facts they just claim it was given to someone then covered up.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Why didn't they release all the info online instead?.

Well, they never had any info...

why hand it to the BBC so they can claim it was covered up?.

As you said, they will claim it was covered up.

Normal way Veterans Today seems to work.... claim you have a story, give story to someone else, then claim they covered it up. If they actually had any real info they would have sent it to all the media outlets, and also put it online. But as they do not actually have any facts they just claim it was given to someone then covered up.

atrueindependentscotland.com...

Gordon Bowden is an ex RAF officer who has spent the last 13 years uncovering detailed and forensic evidence of massive corruption within the British establishment that involves Lords, Politicians and the Monarchy.

The evidence that he is witnessed and recorded handing into the BBC to do their own full investigation, is set to reveal the biggest political corruption scandal in British history, that included the setup of a colossal 250,000 “shell virtual oil and gas companies” registered from a few house addresses in Finchley Rd London, and linked to the most prominent people at the core of the British establishment. These companies were deliberately set up to steal and rob BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of pounds from the public and asset strip the whole country!

www.economist.com...

edit on 8-3-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Sorry I just don't buy it because he gave his so called evidence to the BBC.
Put all the evidence online for all to see or a foreign newspaper.
He can now claim that his evidence was lost or destroyed by the BBC or they covered it up.
Like others have said the site has admitted it lies.

Yes it may be happening but this guy doesn't have any evidence really.
edit on 8-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sorry I just don't buy it because he gave his so called evidence to the BBC.
Put all the evidence online for all to see or a foreign newspaper.
He can now claim that his evidence was lost or destroyed by the BBC or they covered it up.
Like others have said the site has admitted it lies.

Yes it may be happening but this guy doesn't have any evidence really.

It seems he wants to force the BBCs hand, the BBC like the rest of of the OWNED news services, is controlled, just as it has been, ( everyone loves, children, what's wrong with that ) they cover for these rotten slime bags. But the thought is if they try and suppress this one the people will riot.

After 13 years and coming forward now, I think he has plenty.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
After 13 years and coming forward now, I think he has plenty.

Yet he refuses to show it to anyone but the BBC....

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
that included the setup of a colossal 250,000 “shell virtual oil and gas companies” registered from a few house addresses in Finchley Rd London,

Yet they are unable to show us these names.... or even list the addresses!
edit on 8-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Guardian seems like the best choice, definitely better than the BBC.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Even on his own site everyone is questioning why he gave it the bbc.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I guess we will see, Thatchers, Blair and all these others need to be taken down.

No more screwing the people and little boys...

Prince Andrew, Mommy I didn't do it, can they extradite me? Well maybe once, I did it. But from those pictures you can count the hairs on his hairy arse.

Don't forget ole slick Willie. And he got the credit for all of Reagan's cuts and the hell with H.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

claim you have a story, give story to someone else, then claim they covered it up. If they actually had any real info they would have sent it to all the media outlets, and also put it online. But as they do not actually have any facts they just claim it was given to someone then covered up.

Err...the Guardian are quite uneasy about publishing stories which would certainly topple the government. I would know this, I've asked them. So...I can understand why a story might be passed around, if nobody is willing to put their arse on the line. Cowards, I say.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah just researched them....not a great source.
OP
Why didn't they release all the info online instead?. why hand it to the BBC so they can claim it was covered up?.
Sure things need looking into but If I had evidence of what you describe I wouldn't give it to the bbc.

Umm because one is credible in the eyes of more people than others...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A story too bad if its true.....that would probably make the bush oil man look really bad as well as I'm sure expect interrogations and questioning especially the CIA change up and CIA internal investigations thereof......it appears that RICO here in the states needs to line up a international RICO to do a better job at identifying racketeering abroad as well........but WORD is out the intelligent terror of hacking and financial racketeering of financial insurgents may indeed have been funding the terrorists but also provoking terrorists to make it look like a physical problem when it a physical and intelligence problem aka provocation warfare technique....so I did research at the behavioral scientist regulatory agency and they said US congress has not given them the funding or authority to identify and monitor not only insider trading but insider info and behavioral tact of psychologically trained off duty personnel.....to me the tactics of psychology are not regulated from those trained in CIA or FBI for this trade suggesting we have an Internal Problem as we know it all begins and ends with intelligence....let's put quantum computing to work but we MUST make sure the Human Intelligence is working obviously for on duty personnel but off duty activists that racketeer or apply knowledge while on duty...I mean can you imagine if a retired CIA op whose job is to destabilize a government or entity retires and uses what he know from that government job to attain profits or control for his own selfish beliefs....

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Flag & Star

Great Post OP\

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Thanks again Rebel 5

Purp..

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In 1989, Cameron, only 25 years old but a rising star in Britain’s dirty political game, traveled to Africa on a trip that would lead to election fraud in Britain, stolen nuclear weapons and a war in the Middle East.

If you search for "David Cameron" it comes up straight away that he was born in October of 1966. That would make him either 22 for the majority of 1989 and 23 for the final 3 months.

Now maybe this was simply poor arithmetic or poor research. I don't know?
edit on 11/3/15 by mirageman because:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My pleasure.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I read this a few days ago on social media. The BBC would be the last media outlet i would hand any explosive information about the establishment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join