It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time listener first time caller.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well it's been a long time coming, but I finally got around to making an account. I've been visiting daily for about 4 years but I've never really felt the need to chime in or offer my two cents. The way things have been going lately though, especially with this whole Net Neutrality bs, I feel now is as good a time as any to participate in what can occasionally be an intelligent conversation on an interesting topic with like minded individuals. Who knows how much longer it'll be tolerated by the regime that is the US Government. Anyway, a little about me.. I'm 28, born and raised in California, currently reside in Palm Springs (Rancho Mirage to be more specific). I'm an HVAC technician by trade, father of two, proud gun owner, lots of tattoos, Aquaponics genius. Ok I'm done

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome and please bring your aquaponics info with you, I mean this genuinley as I think it is an amazing concept in the making and any info when you have made your 20 post dues would be more than appriciated.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

A Big Hello and Welcome to You!! Enjoy your time here!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, EequalsMC2.

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Enjoy your stay.

Blaine91555
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Will do. I'm going over the rules right now. Ill do what I can to become an active member as quick as possible. Anybody know if I can upload an avatar from an iPad?
edit on 3 7 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Appreciate the info. Thank you. a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Long time listener, first time caller"
Bob and Tom fan?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Can't say that I am, it just seemed fitting. a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hey welcome aboard you young whippersnapper.

Get off my lawn, etc.

👣

edit on 171SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

All You can do is try. Won't hurt anything right? I still have a dial phone. Well, not really, just made that up. But try the download, might work!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
aquaponics AWESOME would love to chat after we meet our quotas

top topics

join