It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS destroying another ancient archaeological site in Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Those persons are truly the lowest for of life. They have utterly disregard in human life, no respect for their "parents", their "God", their "Children", their "race" and now their "Culture".

No more words can be said for such kind of human species.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

So carpet bombing entire nations into submission isn't sociopathic?

It is unequivocally sociopathic in every sense of the word.
Allied forces justified dresden's destruction by claiming it held key communication stations.
While this may be true, the us bombers easily dismantled their ability to communicate by obliterating every railway station and power plant in the county.
The epic British firebomb raid saw hundreds and hundreds of sorties with only 6 lost planes(if memory serves).
That means that dresden had minimal to no air defenses. Why? Most likely because dresden possessed nothing of military value to the nazi war machine.
The decimation of dresden was vengeful and unnecessary. And the basal, carnal reasoning for the horror can only be described as lacking in all humanity and without reason.
Thus it was a sociopathic endeavor justified by strategists as affecting the citizenry's will to support the nazi regime.
As with all sociopathic actions, there are always rationalizations by the sociopath....however absurd.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777

funny how no one wants to offend the muslims ........oh i mean muslim radicals not peacefull muslims what a bunch of wimps lol
if this thread was call christians destroy history every insu;lt under the sun would be thrown out.
But people want to be pc and you cant say bad things about muslims .....just christians lol
i think its funny ........................oh well pc your self right into an early grave
as for me ill call em as i see em

Well denigrating Islam may not be PC but at least it won't get you prosecuted and jailed if you catch my drift.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

How do you eradicate one of the worlds oldest religions held by more than a billion people? Watch. It is happening. I predict in less than 20 years from now, Islam will be all but completely outlawed. That means that more than a billion people will be persecuted.

Islam is actually one of the youngest religions.
Its founder was a 7th century conquerer (who believed marrying 8 year olds was acceptable)....
Off the top of my head I can think of the following religions that predate islam.
Hinduism
Buddhism
Judaism
Zoroastrianism(currently almost completely eradicated by islam)
Christianity
Taoism
Shintoism
Confucianism

Islam is older than Mormonism so congratulations Muhamed!!!

As for your prediction of islams impending disappearance....wow, that may be the most ridiculous post on this thread.
There is a 0% chance islam will fall by the wayside...in fact, i would argue that it will become the world religion because its radical interpreters appear to be far and away more willful than any peoples in the history of mankind.

You actually agree with me unless your stated belief that Islam will become a threat, will not lead to it's destruction.

You counter my statement that it is persecuted, with the argument that they are a growing threat. think about that...

Islam is unequivocally growing at an exponential rate. This is an inarguable fact.
Wherever there have been minority religions in islamic states such as Zoroastrianism in iran, those religions have become completely supplanted and their members have been assimilated into the Muslim faith.
For this reason Islam is growing. Look at the Asiatic populations from Malaysia to New Guinea and you will find inarguable data to prove that Islam is growing.
Sidebar: imho, the tamil tigers are every bit the threat of ISIS but because it is occurring in the South Pacific reports are scarce.
The vastness of the Pacific has always served as a buffer for news and we rarely are presented with these stories from the mainstream media.

Well, what should we do about them? If extreme Islam is growing and a threat... then what should we do?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I write a thread on Nimrud they go bulldoze it, i wrote a thread on Hatra they go bulldoze it, and no coincidence, i'm identifying the key sites with regards to certain matters involving Ninurta and Nergal, patron Deities of those places, but still very sad.

edit on Kpm33165vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday0731 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

I write a thread on Nimrud they go bulldoze it, i wrote a thread on Hatra they go bulldoze it, and no coincidence, i'm identifying the key sites with regards to certain matters involving Ninurta and Nergal, patron Deities of those places, but still very sad.

Your Hatra post is AWESOME....
I am absolutely impressed with you!
Not to mention the odd timing of your posts and their subsequent targetting and destruction by ISIS...
Anyhow, I greatly enjoyed the post and it makes me even more sad that such amazing and rich histories are being destroyed by short-sighted zealots.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ISIS is created by the "NWO elites" in order to get the world involved in a conflict that generates massive debt. Debt creates more control.
The puppet militants who call themselves ISIS are destroying these sites to eradicate the history of the world in order to conceal the truth. Killing two birds with one stone, this move makes us "hate" ISIS more while obscuring our ancient past and the secrets that lie within.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

PLEASE give me an example of the state executing gays for being homosexual in Texas. As a lifetime resident of the state I would love to know how i missed that one.

Do you understand what the word except means?
ex·cept
not including; other than.
When I said except for executing Homosexuals Texas is like Iran. That means that Texas aren't executing homosexuals.

And out of curiosity, are you able to defend muslim theocracies' progressive attitudes with a straight face? I am genuinely curious how defending saudi arabias and irans laws regarding homosexuality and womens rights is actually a position any person would/could take.

Point out where I defended them. Are you upset because I pointed out the Christian nations are also executing homosexuals?

Again, please provide a link to the state of texas executing a person for being gay and whether or not you defend SA & Irans record on gay/womens rights with a straight face.

Again pointed out where I defended them.

edit on 7-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

How do you eradicate one of the worlds oldest religions held by more than a billion people? Watch. It is happening. I predict in less than 20 years from now, Islam will be all but completely outlawed. That means that more than a billion people will be persecuted.

Its founder was a 7th century conquerer (who believed marrying 8 year olds was acceptable)....
Off the top of my head I can think of the following religions that predate islam.
Hinduism
Buddhism
Judaism
Christianity
Taoism
Shintoism
Confucianism

As for your prediction of islams impending disappearance....wow, that may be the most ridiculous post on this thread.
There is a 0% chance islam will fall by the wayside...in fact, i would argue that it will become the world religion because its radical interpreters appear to be far and away more willful than any peoples in the history of mankind.

You actually agree with me unless your stated belief that Islam will become a threat, will not lead to it's destruction.

You counter my statement that it is persecuted, with the argument that they are a growing threat. think about that...

Islam is unequivocally growing at an exponential rate. This is an inarguable fact.
Wherever there have been minority religions in islamic states such as Zoroastrianism in iran, those religions have become completely supplanted and their members have been assimilated into the Muslim faith.
For this reason Islam is growing. Look at the Asiatic populations from Malaysia to New Guinea and you will find inarguable data to prove that Islam is growing.
Sidebar: imho, the tamil tigers are every bit the threat of ISIS but because it is occurring in the South Pacific reports are scarce.
The vastness of the Pacific has always served as a buffer for news and we rarely are presented with these stories from the mainstream media.

Well, what should we do about them? If extreme Islam is growing and a threat... then what should we do?

Isn't it obvious? Bomb Iran!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hinduism
Buddhism
Judaism
Christianity
Taoism
Shintoism
Confucianism

Nothing you can do really like allideaologies you have to wait for people to wake up. Catch here is we can't go after ISIS no one to go after. What I mean is we can't tell what a person believes. Partly why the US is in this mess who do you support ?? Who do you fight?? The only answer left is prepare to defend yourself this is the only time when we know who or what they are. Short of wiping out every Arab in the middle east this entire fight will be defensive. Basically they attack you kill them more attack you kill them. Will it change things maybe but I have a feeling will go on for decades.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Can i ask you a serious question?
How do you, with a straight face, defend the civil rights record of regions where sharia reigns?
Honestly, im curious....
And as for the christian nations executing homosexuals in government sanctioned executions, please provide a link...
As for my literacy regarding the definition of "except": fair enough....i misread

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Idiots! These people are using any reason to destroy everything. This is their history that they're destroying and they don't have a care in the world. The nerve...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well if your military knows that a bunch of these ass hats are in one building and there is not way to save what's inside just destroy the whole building with them inside. And see who volunteers for the next attack? If you are going to loose it all then take it and as many of them as you can on your terms. ...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

How do you, with a straight face, defend the civil rights record of regions where sharia reigns?

I haven't defended them. But you want to paint all Muslims with the same brush and the is just wrong because not all sects of Islam is the same. It's the same way with Christians regular moderate Christians who actually follow the teachings of Jesus are nothing like the Evangelical Christians who constantly call for gays to be put to death and that the homeless can starve.

And as for the christian nations executing homosexuals in government sanctioned executions, please provide a link...

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2014

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I haven't defended them. But you want to paint all Muslims with the same brush and the is just wrong because not all sects of Islam is the same. It's the same way with Christians regular moderate Christians who actually follow the teachings of Jesus are nothing like the Evangelical Christians who constantly call for gays to be put to death and that the homeless can starve.

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2014

Uganda, Christian!!! Are you kidding???
Idi Amin was....wait for it....Khadaffi's protege and, you guessed it, a muslim extremist.
His successor, yoweri museveni, is, you guessed it, a muslim extremist.
Musevini has been in power since the 80s.
Your link is off point.
Again, I will pose the question.
How do you, with a straight face, defend so fervently the civil rights abuses of sharia regions?
And can you please give me one example where a Christian government has executed a prisoner by law due to his or her sexuality?
Uganda, really?? Your posts are generally not obtuse. Misguided in many instances but rarely obtuse.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Christosterone because: iPhone speech to text cant decipher my accent

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Just been reading more into this and they are making money by selling artifacts also.
I hope that anyone buying these can be put in jail.

I am thankful some one can afford to buy those 'priceless' items, otherwise they would be lost forever, or is that what you want, deep down?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

And be kept in someones basement for years? also help fund ISIS? No we need to send in teams of soldiers and stuff to take those artifacts back.
Why the heck would I want them to be destroyed "deep down"?.
edit on 8-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pebujesa
a reply to: mobiusmale

How about use the proper title of the article linked instead of changing it?

That was certainly inappropriate and ill-advised.

And, unless I am mistaken, against board policy.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: pikestaff

And be kept in someones basement for years? also help fund ISIS? No we need to send in teams of soldiers and stuff to take those artifacts back.
Why the heck would I want them to be destroyed "deep down"?.

Well it certainly presents a quandary doesn't it? Let them destroy something irreplaceable or make a deal with a devil to save it even if it does sit in someone's basement.

At least it's still there and not destroyed forever because those are your choices at present: destruction or sold to private buyers.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: Pebujesa
a reply to: mobiusmale

How about use the proper title of the article linked instead of changing it?

That was certainly inappropriate and ill-advised.

And, unless I am mistaken, against board policy.

The OP originally said Muslims instead of what It should have said IS...I and many complained and a mod changed it....going with the T&C.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join