It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why an increase in Mass Animal Die-Offs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The die offs of birds,fish etc are caused by tectonic plate movement and alterations:be it on land or underwater..think of the canary in the mines and why birds were used..I.e they are very sensitive to noxious gases..and when the plates move methane is released (due to accumulation of vegetation underground the last time this occurred) so the birds fly over a particular area of methane release and are killed stone dead due to fumes,same goes for the fish.

😃

Good to you see you agree with me. You did read the thread, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Hey Rex,

DO you know if we have a thread to track mass die off just another topic that kinda peeks my interest on occasion. When i am not busy with other things.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I believe We are about to have a pole reversal which is causing the magnetic field to weaken. We have no idea how this would effect animal life but it has been surmised that it causes extreme aggression in people.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Saw something on one of the worlds most endangered species. The smallest porpoise is on the brink of extinction, because the Chinese think it has medical properties so, it's fetching a lot of money at market, so soon to be extinct. The Chinese are a ravenous population and there's billions of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Yep aweful

I have this (happening in my area)

Monsanto was the only company making chemicals that still contaminate the Willamette River and the Columbia Slough.

Good news

The Portland City Council voted unanimously to file a lawsuit against agrochemical giant Monsanto. Portland plans to join six other West Coast cities — Seattle, Spokane, Berkley, Oakland, San Diego and San Jose — that have sued the company over toxic pollutants it produced. Monsanto was the only company in the US that made Polychlorinated biphenals, or PCBs. The chemicals were once used as coolant fluids. Federal regulators banned PCBs in 1979. But the chemicals linger in the environment. In Portland, PCBs still contaminate the Willamette River and the Columbia Slough. And they’re found in fish in the area.

www.opb.org...

edit on 2-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liahn
Pole shift?

Actually I agree to that on a global scale

edit on 2-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join