It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Years later, what is your assessment of William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse; Mystery Babylon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I just began listening for the second time on Youtube to William Cooper's conspiratorial series "Mystery Babylon," which attempts to track a history of secret societies, mystery religions, and conspiracies across time. I have always enjoyed listening to him.

www.youtube.com...

Years later what is the assessment of Cooper?

His work in this series is fairly amazing and not extremely out there. Perhaps it is one of the best exposes of secret societies that I know of. Does anyone know how accurate it is?

However, I also read his book "Behold a Pale Horse" several years back. Now that book gets much more out there, with claims that the US government is working with aliens who may have tricked said government and now are manipulating society. This book is much more controversial than his other work.

I almost see him as a parallel to David Icke, where some of his work seems very middle of the road, intelligent, and well researched, whereas other work gets questionable.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of William Cooper, but he predicted - shortly before 9/11 - that there would be a significant event blamed on Osama bin Laden in the near future. That's worth something in my book.

edit on 7-3-2015 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Well I used to think he was amazing, revolutionary in fact...

Then I started to wonder, & his message sort of came across as controlled opposition...

Now, I give him the benefit of the doubt, and reserve my "judgement", for want of a better word!

His eagerness to ostracise those with a platform in the conspiracy community who didn't agree with him 100%, kinda went against him for me...

But, even at worst, as completely controlled oppositional psyops...
There is no denying he "woke people up", & encouraged them to "question everything"...

Which is why I'll always give credit to Mr.Icke as well...
& Mr.Jones...

People can disagree with all three men, 100%...
But they cannot deny the influence they've had on the majority of the multi-generational awakening to the nefarious.
Even if they were/are nefarious themselves.

Whether for cult-like approval, for money, as planted messengers, or all three!!!

I could be given proof of that to discredit all three of them today...
Still wouldn't change the fact they all helped me to "think outside the box" on certain issues.

The term "make use of the devil" comes to mind...
& currently I do not believe they are nefarious anyways!

The above is for those that differ!
edit on 7-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Regardless of the man, "Silent Weapons for Silent Wars" changed my entire view about how the system works.

It's rigged.

I at least owe him that.

The Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy. One year later, in 1949, The United States Air Force joined in.

In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering. (Studies in the Structure of the American Economy - copyright 1953 by Wassily Leontief, International Science Press Inc., White Plains, New York).

edit on 7-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Well I used to think he was amazing, revolutionary in fact...

Then I started to wonder, & his message sort of came across as controlled opposition...

Now, I give him the benefit of the doubt, and reserve my "judgement", for want of a better word!

His eagerness to ostracise those with a platform in the conspiracy community who didn't agree with him 100%, kinda went against him for me...

But, even at worst, as completely controlled oppositional psyops...
There is no denying he "woke people up", & encouraged them to "question everything"...

Which is why I'll always give credit to Mr.Icke as well...
& Mr.Jones...

People can disagree with all three men, 100%...
But they cannot deny the influence they've had on the majority of the multi-generational awakening to the nefarious.
Even if they were/are nefarious themselves.

Whether for cult-like approval, for money, as planted messengers, or all three!!!

I could be given proof of that to discredit all three of them today...
Still wouldn't change the fact they all helped me to "think outside the box" on certain issues.

The term "make use of the devil" comes to mind...
& currently I do not believe they are nefarious anyways!

The above is for those that differ!

I get this perspective. I feel the same with with Alex Jones.

My order of credibility goes 1) William Cooper 2) David Icke 3) Alex Jones. Mostly because Alex Jones gets ridiculous and panders too much half of the time to Republican Party ideas. As a liberal, it is hard to hear Jones go off on "those liberals" and pander with shrill rants about anti-white "racist" immigrants. Stuff like that.

Where Icke and Cooper get questionable is with the alien or reptilian stuff.

However, as you say, unquestionably all three made me reconsider parts of history and current events.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

William Cooper is a brother who I miss dearly.

Regarding the "questionable" claims contained in "Behold A Pale Horse," Cooper addressed this very issue in a live lecture. Cooper said that some of his verified government informants, of whom he stated their names, were purposely feeding him disinformation and misinformation along with actual truth. He apologized for putting full trust in the information of these double-agent government informants, and cleared the record of his unintentional presentation of the dis/mis information.

After concluding that his government informants were feeding him dis/mis information, he later changed his stance on the ET question. In the end-period of William Cooper's work, he abandoned the ET debate, to instead promote and propagate the "False Flag Alien Invasion" theory. Rather than a belief in actual ETs influencing the world through back-door channels,... Cooper began to speak of a plan to usher-in the One World Government using a falsely concocted threat of ET attack. The ET question is also used to deflect attention from man-made Black Technology, Programs, and Operations.

Besides that, "Behold a Pale Horse" contains explosive and verifiable information that was not publicly known at the time, such as propaganda indoctrination, the One World Government movement (Globalization/Transnationalism), the shadow government, the empowerment of FEMA through Presidential Executive Orders, the hidden tyranny of the Anti Drug-Abuse Act of 1988, engineered wars, false-flags, and more.

For more information, please research keywords: "William Cooper Alien False Flag"

edit on 3/7/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
William Cooper has something Alex Jones or David Icke does not have: "Street Credibility". Milton William Cooper had a federal-level target on his head!

"Milton William Cooper is the most dangerous man in America because of the issues he addresses on his radio show."
- Bill Clinton, 42nd U.S. President

"We are in an information war and we are losing that war."
- Hilary Clinton

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton targeted William Cooper in part of a wider scandal now known as 'Filegate'. Filegate was a Clinton administration scandal involving the improper use of confidential information and illegal investigations on political opponents. The Firstlady was also implicated in the scandal. Attorney Larry Elliot Klayman has stated; "Hillary Clinton was the mastermind of Filegate."

William Cooper was harassed by the IRS for unvalidated accusations of tax evasion and bank fraud. Despite the harassment, no proof was presented and no charges were ever filed against Cooper by the IRS.

Failing to secure an indictment from the IRS, another plot was enacted to silence Cooper immediately after his Osama bin Laden false-flag scapegoat prediction.

According to John Doyle Shamley (one of Cooper's partners and current head of 'Hour Of The Time' and 'CAJI');
Dr. Scott Hamlin, who was known to harass Cooper, was trespassing on Cooper's property. William Cooper confronted Hamlin and ordered him off of the property or police would be called. It is alleged that Hamlin then notified authorities and reported that a man followed him, threatened him, and waved a gun at him while on Cooper's property. The event was never proved to have occurred, nor was Cooper verified as the purported gun-brandishing aggressor. However, law enforcement officials charged Cooper with Aggravated Assault and two counts of endangerment in relation to the alleged event. Ironically, coincidentally, or suspiciously, an initial arrest warrant was to be served to Cooper on the day of September 11, 2001.

Less than 2 months after the 9/11 attacks and predicting Osama as a false flag scapegoat, Milton William Cooper was killed at his home by plain-clothed officers after a brief gunfight. According to the documentary "William Cooper & His Death", the circumstances surrounding his death all but scream foul play.

November 5, 2001
That evening the Apache County Sheriff's Department would come to Bill's home at 11:15pm fully armed to serve a warrant for his arrest. The local Eager Police Department was not notified until after Bill was killed.

Shortly before midnight on November 5, 2001, plain clothes officers in an unmarked pickup truck lured Cooper from his home by creating a noisy commotion. William Cooper went outside and confronted the trespassers, who never identified themselves, to get them to leave the area. Upon heading back to his home, Cooper was almost plowed and ran off the road by another unmarked police vehicle. By the time Cooper neared his home, a third encounter with another deputy occurred when:

"At that point Sergeant Brown saw Cooper extend his right arm out of the driver's side open window as if he were surrendering."
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Investigative Report

Milton William Cooper was gunned down and killed in his front yard after authorities state that Cooper opened fire on them, shooting Deputy Robert Martinez in the head. John Doyel Shamley has illustrated how the orientation of Cooper's home and the trajectory of a bullet hole in a parked '58 Chevy made it impossible for Cooper to have shot Deputy Martinez.

The Truth About William Cooper and His Death

As a sign of "true" whistle blowers,.... he was attacked, discredited, silenced, and murdered.

edit on 3/7/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yep I'm the same with Mr.Jones for the exact same reasons...

& his questionable employees, like the prick from England.
Really put me off InfoWars/DisinfoWars...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I think it depends what you mean by Federal Level Target...

Making someone look like a criminal, & untrustworthy...(Cooper)

Or making someone look insane, & untrustworthy...(Icke)

People still trust criminals, not many people trust the insane...

So really, I'd hedge my bets towards Icke being more dangerous to the establishment.

But that's my opinion.

There is many theories behind Cooper's death, I have a couple myself.
I'll save them for later.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: muchmadness
I'm not sure what to think of William Cooper, but he predicted - shortly before 9/11 - that there would be a significant event blamed on Osama bin Laden in the near future. That's worth something in my book.

Why? Everybody made that prediction. Nobody thought Al Qaeda would stop after the embassy bombings in '98.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

William Cooper is a brother who I miss dearly.

Regarding the "questionable" claims contained in "Behold A Pale Horse," Cooper addressed this very issue in a live lecture. Cooper said that some of his verified government informants, of whom he stated their names, were purposely feeding him disinformation and misinformation along with actual truth. He apologized for putting full trust in the information of these double-agent government informants, and cleared the record of his unintentional presentation of the dis/mis information.

After concluding that his government informants were feeding him dis/mis information, he later changed his stance on the ET question. In the end-period of William Cooper's work, he abandoned the ET debate, to instead promote and propagate the "False Flag Alien Invasion" theory. Rather than a belief in actual ETs influencing the world through back-door channels,... Cooper began to speak of a plan to usher-in the One World Government using a falsely concocted threat of ET attack. The ET question is also used to deflect attention from man-made Black Technology, Programs, and Operations.

Besides that, "Behold a Pale Horse" contains explosive and verifiable information that was not publicly known at the time, such as propaganda indoctrination, the One World Government movement (Globalization/Transnationalism), the shadow government, the empowerment of FEMA through Presidential Executive Orders, the hidden tyranny of the Anti Drug-Abuse Act of 1988, engineered wars, false-flags, and more.

For more information, please research keywords: "William Cooper Alien False Flag"

That is a fair point. Someone acknowledging when they were mistaken helps build credibility.

The problem is, maybe disinformation really has achieved its desired effect: most of us don't know anymore what to believe on a variety of topics. Even if we are aware that we aren't being told the whole truth about the world, we don't know for sure the exact nature of the lies or omissions beyond a few very specific events in history.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FurvusRexCaeli

originally posted by: muchmadness
I'm not sure what to think of William Cooper, but he predicted - shortly before 9/11 - that there would be a significant event blamed on Osama bin Laden in the near future.

Why? Everybody made that prediction. .

really? who else?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yep I'm the same with Mr.Jones for the exact same reasons...

& his questionable employees, like the prick from England.
Really put me off InfoWars/DisinfoWars...

Yeah, sometimes Infowars/Jones have some some good stories and information.

However, half of the time it seems like they are just posting garden-variety conservative conspiracies. Obama is a communist Muslim. The first lady is a man. They be taking our guns! 'Merica.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Regardless of the man, "Silent Weapons for Silent Wars" changed my entire view about how the system works.

It's rigged.

I at least owe him that.

The Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy. One year later, in 1949, The United States Air Force joined in.

In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering. (Studies in the Structure of the American Economy - copyright 1953 by Wassily Leontief, International Science Press Inc., White Plains, New York).

I still need to check that out.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It's rigged.

I at least owe him that.

I actually typed the incorrect title. I can't even remember the proper title considering how important it was to read and share. Way to go me!

"Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

Anyways, here ya go. I had to read it twice when I was a wee sprat. It was a lot to take in at an early age.

PDF

Prepare to have your mind blown...

Online ToC

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It's rigged.

I at least owe him that.

I actually typed the incorrect title. I can't even remember the proper title considering how important it was to read and share. Way to go me!

"Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

Anyways, here ya go. I had to read it twice when I was a wee sprat. It was a lot to take in at an early age.

PDF

Prepare to have your mind blown...

Online ToC

Thank you so much!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
William Cooper has something Alex Jones or David Icke does not have: "Street Credibility". Milton William Cooper had a federal-level target on his head!

"Milton William Cooper is the most dangerous man in America because of the issues he addresses on his radio show."
- Bill Clinton, 42nd U.S. President

"We are in an information war and we are losing that war."
- Hilary Clinton

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton targeted William Cooper in part of a wider scandal now known as 'Filegate'. Filegate was a Clinton administration scandal involving the improper use of confidential information and illegal investigations on political opponents. The Firstlady was also implicated in the scandal. Attorney Larry Elliot Klayman has stated; "Hillary Clinton was the mastermind of Filegate."

William Cooper was harassed by the IRS for unvalidated accusations of tax evasion and bank fraud. Despite the harassment, no proof was presented and no charges were ever filed against Cooper by the IRS.

Failing to secure an indictment from the IRS, another plot was enacted to silence Cooper immediately after his Osama bin Laden false-flag scapegoat prediction.

According to John Doyle Shamley (one of Cooper's partners and current head of 'Hour Of The Time' and 'CAJI');
Dr. Scott Hamlin, who was known to harass Cooper, was trespassing on Cooper's property. William Cooper confronted Hamlin and ordered him off of the property or police would be called. It is alleged that Hamlin then notified authorities and reported that a man followed him, threatened him, and waved a gun at him while on Cooper's property. The event was never proved to have occurred, nor was Cooper verified as the purported gun-brandishing aggressor. However, law enforcement officials charged Cooper with Aggravated Assault and two counts of endangerment in relation to the alleged event. Ironically, coincidentally, or suspiciously, an initial arrest warrant was to be served to Cooper on the day of September 11, 2001.

Less than 2 months after the 9/11 attacks and predicting Osama as a false flag scapegoat, Milton William Cooper was killed at his home by plain-clothed officers after a brief gunfight. According to the documentary "William Cooper & His Death", the circumstances surrounding his death all but scream foul play.

November 5, 2001
That evening the Apache County Sheriff's Department would come to Bill's home at 11:15pm fully armed to serve a warrant for his arrest. The local Eager Police Department was not notified until after Bill was killed.

Shortly before midnight on November 5, 2001, plain clothes officers in an unmarked pickup truck lured Cooper from his home by creating a noisy commotion. William Cooper went outside and confronted the trespassers, who never identified themselves, to get them to leave the area. Upon heading back to his home, Cooper was almost plowed and ran off the road by another unmarked police vehicle. By the time Cooper neared his home, a third encounter with another deputy occurred when:

"At that point Sergeant Brown saw Cooper extend his right arm out of the driver's side open window as if he were surrendering."
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Investigative Report

Milton William Cooper was gunned down and killed in his front yard after authorities state that Cooper opened fire on them, shooting Deputy Robert Martinez in the head. John Doyel Shamley has illustrated how the orientation of Cooper's home and the trajectory of a bullet hole in a parked '58 Chevy made it impossible for Cooper to have shot Deputy Martinez.

The Truth About William Cooper and His Death

As a sign of "true" whistle blowers,.... he was attacked, discredited, silenced, and murdered.

It's hard to know if he was really assassinated, but I find his death really suspicious. It raises too many questions.

My intuition overall tells me when I listen to Bill that he was a good guy.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
He said some things correctly and other things he was wrong on..

First time I saw him speak live he spent almost 60 mins talking about the blowfish gun assassination of JFK.
The next time I saw him live he spent almost equally as long ranting about the production team that created that video and how he was duped.

It's become conspiracy urban legend that he predicted 9/11. He never did and in fact had an issue with a reporter that he was convinced had to be a CIA mole since he could get some info about Bin Laden. . He then basically listened to information that just about every defense site was chatting about and said at some point soon someone is going to attack us.

In the end, I think the legend of what he has become has grown beyond what he actually was.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Pretty much agree with you .I think he opened up the discussion to research secret societies and the symbolism .A lot of what he says is confirmed but the UFO stuff I am still skeptic of . The series on youtube Know Your Enemy was a good visual and fairly accurate synopsis . Where I see Mystery Babylon the whore being Jerusalem a lot of others see Rome or Mecca . ...peace

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
William Cooper helped to open my eyes. Although I don't buy the alien conspiracy, and I thought it was a little weird that he had a christian perspective, but referenced aliens. The Illuminati card game that I have comes to mind. It has a card called Alternative Media - and it allowed the player to infiltrate underground organizations. I suspect this happens quite often. In the military we called it counter-intel. I consider William Cooper's work much more reliable than most to this day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join