It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Brutal Booby Traps Used By The Viet Cong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMERICANCER

If this has already been posted sorry.
The first one makes me cringe so much. I have to give them credit for the ingenuity and I feel bad for anybody caught in one these. Interesting video to say the least.

Man, This is sick. I feel you, I don't even want to think about someone getting caught in one of these.
Sure thing that they were effective and in a way, brilliant.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: aboveTopGun15

The first and only thing that everyone here has to understand is the fact that war is ugly regardless of who is involved. There's nothing honorable, fair or noble about war!

The participants and families suffer for the remainder of their lives.
edit on 29-3-2015 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6

The first and only thing that everyone here has to understand is the fact that war is ugly regardless of who is involved. There's nothing honorable or noble about war!

Couldn't agree you more. As the saying goes " there are no winners in wars" and it's totally true.
Some can just lose more than others. It's actually disturbing to think that most "wars" are started beacuse some person can't control their personal ego.
edit on 29-3-2015 by aboveTopGun15 because: ...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If a war is started, the first to fight should be the politicians, their lobbyists and then their children. It should be funded by the people who started it and not the taxpayer for the first 180 days of the conflict ( the limits of the War Powers Act). If these guidelines are followed It would be a much more peaceful world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join