It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Hijacked: 911 Perps Created the Truth Movement!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

The point of my thread is that the people who posts these nonsensical theories are meant to distract you from real truths and evidence.

So do you have any evidence that people who argue for example that mini-nukes were used are in facts working as part of a coordinated disinfo operation because that's what you are claiming in your OP that all of these out of the box theories are part of a massive disinfo operation by the perpetrators of the attacks.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
This thread has gotten hijacked multiple times with many doses of off topic comments.

Accusing people of being in bed with the perps without having any evidence is the reason for the "hijacking".

The point of my thread is that the people who posts these nonsensical theories are meant to distract you from real truths and evidence.

If you want to talk about collapse theories or space weapons then the best thing to do is find or make an appropriate thread not this one

You've been invited to come discuss the matter in another thread. All you've done there is dumping the same accusations and leave. So that's why we're here.
You're sure that you're right and therefore have the right but others may not be so sure about that.

Btw I'm not saying you're wrong in absolutely everything you state in OP. We just double check your investigations and see what needs to be changed. It be interesting..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
All this disinfo is disconcerting to me.I've never bought into the particle beam/nuke theories.I've ignored all of that for years and have focused on what we have which is The Joint Inquiry and The Zelikow/Kean Report.The JI has 28 redacted pages while The 9/11 report had a outline from the onset.If it deviated from that outline it was omitted,distorted and covered up.When you look into all the members various conflicts of interests you begin to see like all US government commissions their main job was to minimize liability and avoid any blame.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I thought I should post again to further clarify my position on this topic.

In regards to the discussion on Dr. Wood I have heard her interviewed and found her presentation to be fairly staightforward. The data she presented bears further consideration, and she didn't make any wild claims. Beyond that I wouldn't know.

I also did not watch your videos, so I can't say whether I agree with you on what is in them or not. I also wouldn't personally claim to know whether the people that you claim to be the perpetrators are actually the perpetrators or not. That disinformation has been employed, implemented through concerted covert effort, and in some cases was likely initiated by the perpetrators: on that we can agree.

I'll say it again: much of it all seems a little too...scripted...to me. That's my personal take on it. You guys can just all blame it on the big box of crazy that is America if you want, but I just don't buy it. Sure, you're going to get some attention seekers in the mix, maybe a few more who are very sincere but just wrong, maybe a few in it to make some kind of a quick buck off of the general craze, but I think you should add paid disinformation agents peddling the prime disinformation loops to that list if you want it to be complete. If you're going to effectively fool the people, you need to have at least two alternate theories that are as possible or nearly as possible as the truth, and people to make sure they're going to stick when they get thrown up. Be careful that you aren't being caught up in one of those loops, OP...
edit on 11-3-2015 by engineercutout because: to add a space

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You mean nonsensical theories like Israeli agents following, shadowing, living next to the 911 hijackers as they trained at U.S flight schools, insider trading, missing billions in gold from WTC basement, Electronic Hijacking of the FAA on 911 by Israeli Ptech, Netanyahu is linked to both 9/11 and the London bombings, a cruise missile was used at Shanksville etc etc, all very silly theories.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

WRONG!

Actually, you are the one that is wrong, believing "I saw it on a youtube video so it must be true"!
".

Youtube is one of the easiest ways to play a streaming video. The story is a FoX investigative story
edit on 11-3-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

WRONG!

Actually, you are the one that is wrong, believing "I saw it on a youtube video so it must be true"!

Of course you ignore the fact Rudi Dekkers has never stood trial for drugs....
edit on 11-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The israeli spy ring video you said is fake.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
/
So that video is not made by part of the organised disinfo agenda then i take it?

How comes 9/11review.org is part of the 9/11 truth disnfo agenda but this video is not?

Honestly OP its now laughable how conflicted this thread is, you are basically dismissing any 9/11 conspiracy theory that does not fit with your own as "disinfo" with out a shred of proof to prove it.
edit on 11-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin Watch the video and first before injecting more ignorance.
These are the videos AIPAC lobbied FOX News to remove from their website. Since then,. AIPAC has found itself embroiled in yet another espionage case, this time involving an operative inside the very Pentagon office from which many of the now discredited claims about Iraq's WMD.

FOX News threatened this website to force the removal of these videos, but they appear here at this outside website for those of you unaware that on 9-11, the largest foreign spy ring ever uncovered in the US was in the process of being rounded up, and that evidence linking these arrested Israeli spies to 9-11 has been classified by the US Government.

[editb y]edit on 11-3-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I don't actually need to watch the video to ask the question,

What evidence do you have that this is not disinfo but the likes of 9/11 review.org and all the other sites you posted to is acting as a coordinated disinformation agenda?

Because with out evidence this thread really just means that you refuse to acknowledge any 9/11 theory that you disagree with.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Indeed, the core should still remain standing.

Good! And I can't see how anyone could disagree with that.
Consequences are then that we don't get the progressive all-mighty pancake explanation to fit into the official conspiracy theory. We should then of course adjust the official conspiracy theory in an attempt to have the explanation in better accordance with the initial explosive observations.

Steven Jones comes along with a WTC dust sample and, allegedly!, sits on evidence of thermite! So now we know for sure (quite sure anyway), that the twin towers were cut in bits and pieces and blown apart.
This explanation, together with Richard Gage and Architects&Engineers-for-911-truth, is a much better explanation of course. Now we at least understand how the towers could have been brought down the way it looked like (in an explosive manner)..

As tiring and confusing it may sound, there is a problem with this explanation too and I'm afraid it's too big to just look the other way.
What we need to take a look at and talk about And1 (forgive me I forget the other numbers), is the central core construction. We would probably agree that it would take an enormous big bang to take out that beast? Lets have a look at a couple of images:

The thermite/explosives theory depends on the sudden release of an unfathomable amount of energy. The central core has to be taken out in a split second, many times!, from the top of the tower and all the way down to ground level. Can we imagine the immense heat and blast that would have to be involved?

We know the central core was taken out all the way down to ground level, because we can see the north tower ground level facade, amazingly enough, appear above that what we initially imagined to be a tremendous pile of 100+ progressive all-mighty pancakes:

Well for now lets add this drawing of the central core and note that the stairwells were located inside of the central core itself.

Please let me know, anyone, if there's anything you don't follow or disagree with sofar. To be continued..

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi, I would love to discuss collapse theories with you but we can always do it on another thread.

As far as the disinformation being real there is no doubt that it is a fact that disinformation was created to muddy the waters of the truth stream.

If they cannot win they will attempt to silence their opponents.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
ScholarsFor911Truth.org - Infiltrated.

The website ScholarsFor911Truth.org illustrates, perhaps better than any website, how disinformation both exploits and neutralizes some of the best work of 9/11 Truth researchers and activists. The website presents several potent assets:

The scholarly and meticulous work of members Steven Jones and David Griffin.
The impressive list of Scholars For 9/11 Truth members, including such distinguished contributors to the 9/11 Truth cause as Kevin Ryan, Don Paul, Andreas Von Buelow, Robert M. Bowman, Kevin Barrett, Ian Woods, and Victoria Ashley.
The concept of a group of scholars bringing together their expertise to challenge the government's account -- a first in the history of the 9/11 Truth Movement.
However, through the energetic spokespersonship of James Fetzer, ScholarsFor911Truth.org exploits these assets to increase its profile and thereby promote the Pentagon no-jetliner theory featured on its "Resources" page.
The association of the junk science typified by the ScholarsFor911Truth.org's resources page with the competent work of Jones and Griffin featured on the home page functions both to advance the former, and discredit the latter through association. In an essay examining ScholarsFor911Truth.org, Jim Hoffman concludes that the website may sabotage the work of Steven Jones.
911review.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
9/11 Disinformation and Misinformation:
Definitions and Examples
By Arabesque1
“In this day and age, we all have to become experts on disinformation.”

" Jim Fetzer, Disinformation: The Use of False Information “One of the telling signs of many disinformation artists (who may or may not be gainfully employed by some ‘shadowy government agency’) is that a lot of their claims are simply too strong to be true…
I am not suggesting that any of them works for the NSA, the CIA, or the FBI. That creates an exaggerated
version of the situation as I see it that makes it easy to satirize.
I have no idea why they are doing what they are doing. But there are ample grounds based upon past experience to believe they are abusing logic and language to mislead and deceive others about the state of research...
On the basis of my experience with them, I believe this is deliberate. Their function appears to me to be
obfuscation...There is a serious disinformation movement afoot, one that finds the work of those they attack to be too
good to ignore..”

-Jim Fetzer, Signs of Disinformation

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The word they use for this disnfo camapign is aka as Cointelpro -
Psychological warfare, as the term is used by the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff … comprises all moral and physical means other than orthodox military operations which tend to destroy the will and ability of the enemy to resist, to deprive him of support of allies or neutrals and to increase in our own troops and allies the will to victory. The implements of psychological warfare are: open propaganda, subversion, special operations (sabotage, guerrilla warfare, espionage), political and cultural pressures, economic pressures. The principal effects sought are persuasion, sympathy, terrorization, confusion, division and physical interference.

www.visibility911.org...

:The principal effects sought are persuasion, sympathy, terrorization, confusion, division and physical interference.:

9/11 was very serious. There is no doubt that the control of the flow of information has been rerouted and muddied.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Atta and the Venice flying circus. Great DOC on the hijackers training in U.S flight schools

This video adds some clarity to the topic at hand.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Ketcham, utilizing the public record, news reports, and his own sources, has painted the clearest portrait yet of the “urban mover” Mossad cell, and how they shadowed the five hijackers who took over American Airlines flight 77, which struck the Pentagon to such devastating effect. Living, working, and socializing within a six-mile radius of Bergen County, these two groups circled each other until, on 9/11, as a dark pall fell over Manhattan and much of the rest of the world, one applauded the others’ handiwork.
original.antiwar.com...

That is not good. Just like the 1st wtc bombing, the fbi cooked the bombs and helped the terrorists along.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hi, I would love to discuss collapse theories with you but we can always do it on another thread.

Yes we're getting close to a couple interesting questions. You seem to be aware of that.
Unless you decide to present something more than just accusations and smearing campaign I'd suggest we do the reviewing of them in both threads. After all you've had your say in both threads.

And let me add this is about observation, not discussing theories.
edit on 11-3-2015 by wotyathink because: add comment

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

At the time of writing, Gerard Holmgren & Rosalee Grable have been joined by a few others. One (notably) being Nico Haupt. Together with Prof. Morgan Reynolds and Prof. Judy Wood (and others) they have analysed all the various footage of 9/11 available, applied some real Physics, and have come to the conclusion that there were no commercial airliners (i.e. ‘big Boeings’) involved in the 9/11 atrocity. This is, of course, contrary to a number of ‘eye-witness’ reports. Those have obviously been studiously examined, and found to be sufficiently ‘wanting’ as to be dismissible for various reasons.

www.veronicachapman.com...

They are part of a groups that purposefully muddy the waters. It is good to educate yourselves to this and you will forever hear and see the news properly.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join