It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Hijacked: 911 Perps Created the Truth Movement!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Normally I would not entertain such ideas, but it makes a lot of sense for the following reasons: IF 9/11 was an inside job or conspiracy, its players would have been really big fish. Because of this, and because of the resources needed to pull it off, this means they would have the necessary resources to cover it up. The bigger the issue and the more exposure it has, the more damage control that needs to be done. It is a perfect strategy, confusing the public, which prevents them from uniting. I think this tactic has also been used in the past. This would be a similar idea to that of spreading UFO reports to take the focus off of secret aircraft projects. The perpetrators would not care what anybody thought, as long as what the public thinks is not the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe the entire apparatus to control the flow of information was conceived and prepared well before 9/11. They could have spent a couple trillion dollars setting up facilities and stocking accounts in the years leading up to the attacks.

I don't believe the entire narrative or all the tactics used, were active on 9/11. I think it would have been pretty basic to start off, because the entire apparatus was design to react to new information. Isolate a leak, create a story in line with the OS and push it with every media vehicle available. From there it would just keep evolving like any fast paced booming business.

Multinational corporations with 60,000 employees and countless more direct and indirect contractors, have done more incredible feats with less revenue than can be leached off the Pentagon and White House during war time.

And worse than what they did, it is that it is proven and operational, waiting for any objective.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

windows updating 35% complete,do not turn off your computer, guess i said enough

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think the powers that exist in the world have their reasons for causing or pushing forward the events and deep down we know what they are...

The Golden Rule...

It is being ingrained into us ever so much by the media whenever we see police brutality, racism, etc. Our species has finally reached a cognitive evolution point where we are be able to find balance within ourselves (regarding fighting primitive urges and forward thinking needs). The WRONG assumption is that we are all going to enjoy whatever fruits are in store for whichever generation gets to venture into the stars and intermingle with the other humanoids in our galaxy and ones beyond our own. I believe that our society is experiencing these pains in order to prepare on a mental level and biological level. We know that there are "ghosts in the genes" which are essentially events causing long term changes passing from generation to generation through changes in the genes (usually taking 3 generations to have an effect). PERHAPS (and I have mixed feelings on the reality of this) we are being prepared to be able to hold an idea of something that angers us and pisses us off and looking forward to doing the right thing. Think about how 9/11 instigated the confrontation between muslims and christians and all bystanders. It is forcing our society to see how Religion can cause catastrophic events based on beliefs that are handed down and modified over time as language and ideas change... leaving plenty room for error... and while my intention is NOT to offend any religious parties, think about this.

Uniting The Many...

In this world the one thing we all have in common is our biology and spirituality. We all have a deeper yearning to understand the causes of our existence... wondering what comes after, what may have come before, if we are real, if our consciousness is rooted in this existence or if we are really apart of another one in some form of matrix, spiritual matrix or... if we were merely just created and our souls are meant to continue to grow with every experience that we have. That being said we separate ourselves by geography, religion, culture (largely influenced by religion), and ideas... ideas that can be created by false beliefs, teachings etc which again are largely influenced by religion and culture. So therefore the only way to bring humans back together would be to execute coups that undermine the integrity of the social structures that maintain these beliefs and ideas thus uniting the many and creating a unified whole... or a species of Earth Humanoids rather than Americans, Russians, Chinese, Aussis, Middle Easterners etc.

With all of this together, I think we are experinccing the single greatest convergence that any group of humans has ever experienced or will experience. My grandiose idea is that we are at the beginning stages of a united humanity and that the only way that we can get there is through the pains that create emotional, spiritual, biological and long term/permanent changes. We as humans fail to see the big picture, we can argue if it is because we are denied the knowledge of this purpose, but we could also argue with ourselves that if we knew it ahead of time, it would not have the same effect...

I hope all of this is true at least, because if it is not, our species is f***ed.

In regards to the Gold missing from the tower (has it not been found yet?)... I think there is an underlying purpose for the gold... I believe other races of beings have a use for it and our leaders gave it to them at great sacrifice to prove loyalty or prevent something worse from happening? Maybe we needed it to design something that our ancient ancerstors developed but we lost the technology to use long ago? GOLD is one of the most useful elements for future research and technology because of its electrical possibilities, weight, etc. Think about how it is made with so much pressure and vibration... It makes me wonder why it was so valued by previous generations of barbaric humans... how they even came about discovering how to acquire it (there probably was a lot more larger gold pieces that you didn't have to mine... so there goes that idea). Anyways. Enough of my spill.

I think that there is a greater positive plan in the works, but I think it is going to require great sacrifice to make it a permanent change that our species learns from... If there are no species of aliens intervening in our development, I believe that our species has a past that we are so ashamed from that after the catastrophe, the remaining humans created a plan so complex to make the changes needed to affect our own genealogy and affect our propincity to violence and intelligence, to reduce our tendence towards racism and personal bias...

I believe all of these things are tied in together ... and that 9/11 was the stepping stone to begin the conflict that ends all conflicts... that creates a history that nobody wants to repeat... so that way we can always move forward.

Who knows... I am just a conspiracy theorist xD

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86

originally posted by: DelMarvel
What motivates many conspiracy theorists is fear of the chaos of reality. It's easier to believe everything is being controlled by elite conspirators than to believe we actually live in chaos and random crap can happen to you at any time. In this case it's more reassuring to believe there is organized conspiracy behind the sprawling "truth" movement than it is to wrap your brain around the fact that the world is full of insanity and any wacko or hoaxer with access to a computer is now part of the grand Media.

It is easier to believe a complicated theory than just what was told via the MSM? Really?

Yes. IN MY OPINION it is less frightening psychologically to believe that the world is controllable by humans (even if those allegedly controlling it are nefarious) than to accept that to a large degree events can't be controlled. The reality is that a small group of "Arabs with boxcutters" actually were able to pull this off and thousands of random people who were just going about their business died the same way you or I could die tomorrow for any number of random, meaningless reasons. I think that is part of what motivates some of the no-planers and hologram theorists who want to believe no one really died this way.

And please note I originally said MANY conspiracy theorists not ALL conspiracy theorists.

originally posted by: whatsup86
"13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic which forbears any actual material fact. "

Frankly IN MY OPINION after 13 years of this it's pointless to try to discuss "actual material fact" in a forum like this. I would like to say, however, that in 2001 and for many years after I was absolutely convinced 9/11 was a conspiracy by some sort of cabal intent on getting us into war in the Middle East. I spent years reading about this like everyone else but I eventually came to the conclusion that the "official story" is probably more or less the most accurate explanation of what happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I forgot about all that missing gold. Unbelievable. And to me, it was astounding the only planes operating that day were those that spirited the Bin Ladens out of the country. Good thread. If you want to hide something, the best place to do it is in plain sight. Some people need a roof to fall on their heads, as the saying goes. Plus...who could attack us.....who would even dare....but us?

edit on 9-3-2015 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
And to me, it was astounding the only planes operating that day were those that spirited the Bin Ladens out of the country.

But it turned out that the Bin Ladens didn't actually leave until the 19th which was after air space had been reopened and all planes were flying again.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

I forgot about all that missing gold. Unbelievable.

of course it is unbelievable, as there was no missing gold.... just another silly truther claim.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Agreed, Shadow Herder, to the argument you've made in your original post. While I agree with some earlier posters who've portrayed a tragedy of crazy as contributing to the problem, I don't think it stopped there(or that it started there, for that matter). No, concerted effort does seem to be involved with the 911 event, obscuring the more logical explanations with a flood of wild and unscientific stories and plenty of street theatre to boot.

So the freaks only come out when there's a large homeland attack that's got every American wondering about it and some educated thoughtful people who have done some serious investigation decide its time to bring this information to the public? Good to know, but I don't buy it. It all seems a little too...scripted...to me.

I think you are wrong to throw Dr. Wood under the bus with the rest of them, however. Your video slamming her was weak, to state it kindly. I saw an interviewer framing her in a bad light with some other people acting crazy overlaid into the video, nothing more. If she's disinfo, she's good disinfo.

The space weapon claims that have been attatched to her are not her claims, although the evidence she presents might lead one to adhere to the space weapons theory. An overkill demo placement of explosives would probably create some interesting anomolous effects too, come to think of it. Your average controlled demo would include just enough explosive to demo the building, not say two or three times that required...

But I digress. In any event, you can always retreat on your Dr. Wood assertions, creating a "fallback position". You've been doing a pretty good job with a few of the other tactics you listed, perhaps you should give that one a try as well...

Seriously though, I also feel that it's important to point out that just because the OPer is saying the Israeli govt was involved doesn't mean he's Zionist Jew bashing...er, I mean just because Israel is a nation made up almost entirely of Jews and is by defenition a Zionist nation, doesn't mean we should overlook them as possible co-conspirators simply for the sake of being politically correct.

The awkwardness of that last paragraph I think serves to help illustrate why if I were trying to pull off a huge job and deflect the heat I might catch from it I'd want somebody like Israel in on it with me, it would give me another tool to divert the attention away from myself.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I don't know man...to me...any theory that diverts from the fact that certain elements of the govt. knew and were complicit...is a disinfo in my eyes.

Bush behavior during and after the event, the wargames (same as drills during 7/7), the Penthagon stand down order...is at least in my eyes...indicative of shady busyness inside the govt.

Granted...highly suspicious Dancing Israelis are defo somehow involved. To be specific...Mossad...and probably mad dog Bibi on a certain level.

I don't however accept that the entire Truth movement is a fabrication of the perpetrators. I think many people were simply confused by the event, and in the absence of real investigations...people start to speculate. Sometimes..those speculations go overboard, but I doubt there is any "devious" agenda to that speculation.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

I have worked with steel structures in depth.

I don't know how things have changed since the building of WTC but...

Modern day construction requires steel structures to be CE marked to an Execution Class. This is European - I imagine US is the same. This covers design and construction and pretty much guarantees the integrity of the structure. Materials can be traced back to where they were made/mined and tests on materials were done to ensure their strength. In the modern world all this is kept on records. Things could have been different back then.

But steel wasn't different back then.

Neither a plane nor fire would have brought those buildings down in that manner.
edit on 9-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Normally I would not entertain such ideas, but it makes a lot of sense for the following reasons: IF 9/11 was an inside job or conspiracy, its players would have been really big fish. Because of this, and because of the resources needed to pull it off, this means they would have the necessary resources to cover it up.

You are saying people willingly involved themselves in multiple counts of first degree murder.
Which was a capitol offence in NY at that time.
I don't buy it.
You can't pay me enough money to put myself on that side of the law.
I am not stupid enough to believe TPTB would protect me from charges.
They already have a track record of throwing people under the bus.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA...I LOVE this thread. Yeah it's EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT that the Truther movement is full of nonsense and lunacy, lol. Sure it is. No, it isn't that the LIES of the Truther movement step all over each other, it's not that the whole thing is based on a student film project turned mockumentary, it's not that there is not one shred of evidence to discount the real events of that day as witnessed by the entire World...no, it's OUR FAULT, lol. I am literally lol-ing here and will be all day. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I also think this thread is a perfect example of how fractured the truth movement is, so many conflicting theories ranging from thermite to no planes and super secret sexy super weapons. At least the official story is pretty consistent

If you ask any 2 guys or more on the street about 9/11 and the no plane theory you will consistently hear "its the idea that no actaul planes where used"

If you ask any 2 guys or more on the street about 9/11 and the official story you will consistently hear the official story line.

Anyone who believes any of these theories (The category in which imo the Nist report belongs to as well) willl in general consistently do so anyway. People do deviate with their own ideas about it and they do so when it is about the oficial story as well which even has a printed and published book about it,plot holes and all.

Claiming that consistency among peoples believes and ideas is any factor in this is just another phallacy.

edit on 9-3-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

You are saying people willingly involved themselves in multiple counts of first degree murder.
I don't buy it.

so you are telling me that the British law makers and high ranking officials engaged in child pedophilia for decades, and the coverup lasted as much. Which is a capitol offence.

I don't buy it. They simply wouldn't do that to the kids.

Keep drinking that juice Sam.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: samkent

I don't buy it.

so you are telling me that the British law makers and high ranking officials engaged in child pedophilia for decades, and the coverup lasted as much. Which is a capitol offence.

I don't buy it. They simply wouldn't do that to the kids.

Keep drinking that juice Sam.

Strawman. One has nothing to do with the other. In spite of the FACT that it would have taken HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of people to pull off, in spite of the facts that THOUSANDS OF POUNDS of explosives would have need to have been ordered and paid for and delivered, NOT ONE PERSON has come forward to say they have ANY knowledge of this supposed controlled demolition. That's right, almost a decade and a half later there has not been one single solitary janitor or delivery man or construction worker, or explosives manufacturer or delivery guy who has come forward and said "Oh, wow, yeah I do remember delivering like ten thousand pounds of explosives to the Towers!" Yeah, that has never happened. Not one person has seen them coming in, not one person recalls delivering them, not one person recalls or has provided proof that they were bought or sold. That makes perfect sense, right? NOT ONE PERSON. That does not in the least make you question your point of view? SERIOUSLY?! Almost a decade and a half and yet not one shred of proof that ANYONE ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME saw ANY of this supposed demolition work being set up or the goods to pull it off bought or sold. Really?! Not a single cabbie or employee or just a passer by?! No one saw them prepping for the largest controlled demolition in human history? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. And I AM THE ONE "drinking the Kool Ade"?! My friend, what are YOU drinking, lol?! --rolls eyes, palms forehead--

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your name is totally appropriate in this case and I really enjoyed your contribution to this thread, especially this post. I'm concerned that the OP leans towards discrediting multiple fabricated "911truth" theories without examining the presented theory as well. The second video has a line stating "people are waking up to the Jew controlled mainstream media" (paraphrasing), implying that Zionism is somehow behind the terrorist attacks. Supporting news footage (from Fox, which, I guess folks really only cite when it suits then and recognizes their biases when they disagree with the message presented) and a list of names of people supposedly "connected", which is unsupported.

Six degrees of separation means if you look for and " connect " enough dots, person to person, you can create any story you like. But, I agree with the OP that attempts to obfuscate the truth are reprehensible. Unfortunately, this is only further muddying the water with unverifiable information that could just as easily be antisemitic propaganda.
edit on 9-3-2015 by hearows because: (no reason given)

And all too often the concept of disinfo is thrown around when folks would rather support their argument by invoking the "disinfo agent" instead of accepting their burden of proof when making extraordinary claims. Providing that proof, and an environment which promotes logical discourse is how one roots out genuine disinformation.
edit on 9-3-2015 by hearows because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom

September 11, 2001 was directly rooted in a joint Soviet/Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) operation conceived in the aftermath of the 1967 Six-Day Arab-Israeli War. The object of this joint operation was to repair Moscow's prestige by turning the Islamic world against Israel and by creating a rabid and violent hatred for its main supporter, the United States. The strategy was to portray the US, this land of freedom, as a Nazi-style "imperial-Zionist country" financed by Jewish money and run by a rapacious "Council of the Elders of Zion" (the Kremlin's epithet for the US Congress), the aim of which was allegedly to transform the rest of the world into a Jewish fiefdom. In other words, the heart of the joint plan was to convert the historical Arab and Islamic hatred of the Jews into a new hatred of the United States. We threw many millions of dollars at this gigantic task, which involved whole armies of intelligence officers.

- Ion Mihai Pacepa, former acting chief of Communist Romania’s espionage service, From Russia With Terror, FrontPage Magazine, 3/1/04

I believe the people behind the terrorist hijacked the truth and muddied the waters, with their propaganda.

Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'According to Andropov, the Islamic world was a petri dish in which the KGB community could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought.'

How the Soviet bloc planted 4,000 agents of influence in the Islamic world, armed with hundreds of thousands of copies of the most infamous anti-Semitic book in history, to fan the flames of ancient Arab resentments against the U.S. and Israel and sow the seeds of anti-Semitism that would later bloom in the form of violence and terror toward Jews and Christians.

edit on 013131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
BANK RECORDS REVEAL SAUDI ELITES GAVE MILLIONS TO BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS’ MOSQUE

www.breitbart.com...

umhmmm that's what I'm talkin about

Among the donors to the ISB and its directors is Saudi Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Earlier this month, in a lawsuit launched by 9/11 victims’ families against the Saudi government, Zacaraias Moussaoui, the would-be twelfth hijacker in the 9/11 attacks, gave sworn testimony in which he alleged that Prince Bandar was also a donor to Al Qaeda.

Another donation to the ISB came from a Kuwaiti charity called Lajnat al Daawa al Islamiyya, a US Government designated terrorist entity whose Peshawar offices in Pakistan were once run by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.

Islamist brought down the towers,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join