It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Hijacked: 911 Perps Created the Truth Movement!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
No offense guy but many of the last posts seem to attempt to change the subject. This thread is about 911 disinformation created by a small group of people whose intention is to confuse, derail, inject far out theories and confuse unsuspecting curious first time truth seekers in forums such as this one.

The op showed the connection between the people who created far out 911 theories are the same people who also support the official story and use stupid debunkable theories claiming that they are real truthers. This is called leading the opposition.

sidebar : There are many threads out there that deal with the subjects being attempted to derail this topic with.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm also of the belief that the truther movement didn't need any of these shady disinfo agents to create 'out there' theories. Could some of the links provided in the OP be examples of this? Sure; some of the evidence is compelling.

But I also think it's silly to not believe that some conspiracy-minded people can come up with whacky theories on their own, and scream them to high heaven. (Project Bluebeam, anyone?) Combine that with a buzzwordy, divide-and conquer-based media all-too ready to paint in broad strokes, and one could see how things could snowball.

I, like others have stated in this thread, just want to know the truth. I know it's somewhere between the Official report and holograms...whether the obviously bullcrap theories became too popular organically or with shady assistance, I don't really care. Either way, IMO, looking into that wormhole is nothing but another quagmire that distracts well-meaning people from the search for the original truth....and that can only benefit those we already know are the shady ones.
edit on 3/8/2015 by WizardVanWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
This thread is about 911 disinformation created by a small group of people whose intention is to confuse, derail, inject far out theories and confuse unsuspecting curious first time truth seekers in forums such as this one.

I'm not sure that I can agree that the Truth movement was manufactured to begin with, but I would certainly concede that it has been injected with chaff for all the obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The reasonable nature of your comments tells me that you should have known what to expect in a thread like this.

There will be no debating anything here, for anyone who disagrees with the OP in the slightest is labeled a Zionist shill.

'Truther' could not be more of a misnomer for this bunch.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No offense guy but many of the last posts seem to attempt to change the subject. This thread is about 911 disinformation created by a small group of people whose intention is to confuse, derail, inject far out theories and confuse unsuspecting curious first time truth seekers in forums such as this one.

The op showed the connection between the people who created far out 911 theories are the same people who also support the official story and use stupid debunkable theories claiming that they are real truthers. This is called leading the opposition.

sidebar : There are many threads out there that deal with the subjects being attempted to derail this topic with.

As the previous poster I assume your comments are addressed to me.

I have no intention of derailing your thread.

My posts SPECIFICALLY addressed comments made by other members.

I sent you a U2U so as not to bring dirty laundry out here but you ignored it.

So here's the deal.

Your comment "No offense guy", without indicating who you're addressing is quite definitely "offensive".

Your accusations are rude and your comprehension is lacking if after reading my responses to specific posts, you consider them to be attempts at derailing your thread.

Take off the blinders and stop trying to control the discussion and there's no telling what you might learn.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The reasonable nature of your comments tells me that you should have known what to expect in a thread like this.

There will be no debating anything here, for anyone who disagrees with the OP in the slightest is labeled a Zionist shill.

'Truther' could not be more of a misnomer for this bunch.

Yup logic goes out the window its who can shout the loudest that seems to "win" these debates.

Its very frustrating, you make valid points a good argument and then the OP insluts you and tried to control the conversation by demanding that I only communicate via U2U.

I am all for staying on topic but that does mean that both sides can be discussed, the OP has no evidence for any of this.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

...many of the last posts seem to attempt to change the subject. This thread is about 911 disinformation created by a small group of people whose intention is to confuse, derail, inject far out theories and confuse unsuspecting curious first time truth seekers in forums such as this one.

Pointing out your own disinformation in your own OP should be both on-topic and on-subject. Read for yourself:

"Dr" judy wood is part of this concentrated effort. Many websites were infiltrated by the TV FAKERY crowd who claimed that all collapse and crash video concerning 911 were CGI or faked. These theories are banned from many forums due to their origins being exposed as fake/fabricated. Judy wood came of this wood work. She's claiming that it was Space Lasers and exotic particle weapons and other fantastical theories that go against truths and common sense. These people are linked to the perpetrators of 911.

#1 Accusations (aimed at Judy Wood, amongst others), based on hearsay, theories, presented as fact = major fail!
#2 Being banned from a forum (or kicked from your job for that matter), isn't the same as being wrong.
#3 Judy Wood is not claiming "that it was Space Lasers" etc. You're not doing your homework. I've asked you to provide information on this statement and have not seen anything yet.

As pointed out above, OP showed that you may be misleading people (not stating you do this on purpose though). We all know what you mean by "stupid theories". Do count on people calling you out to debunk these "stupid debunkable" theories.
Do count on people demanding proof when you accuse someone for "being linked to the perpetrators of 911".

There are many threads out there that deal with the subjects being attempted to derail this topic with.

Problem is you do the same thing in the other thread. Be the righteous truther you're giving the impression of to be and come discuss the matter. Or we can do it here if you like.
edit on 8-3-2015 by wotyathink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The WTC were mainly hollow.

You won't believe that but you believe you live in a democracy.

Not aimed at you OP.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Just as the 9/11 truth movement was having substantial success in getting the word out, a small gang of people, many hiding their identity, sprang up and began spewing out huge amounts of disinformation masquerading as scientific research, but contradicting the real research. These people support one another, and say that they are the only real 9/11 researchers.
www.cosmicpenguin.com...

You can see this daily on most popular sites such as this one.

The gang's disinformation includes claims that no planes hit the World Trade Center, that all the videos showing the planes hitting were faked by the government, and that the WTC was destroyed by energy beam weapons or H-bombs (not by explosives and thermite).

On critical examination, the gang's assertions all turn out to be utter lies, but some people who don't have a scientific background are taken in by them. However, most people realize that with many thousands of New Yorkers observing the Twin Towers after the first plane hit WTC1, a claim that no plane hit WTC2 is the most absurd nonsense. And so when the gang members make this claim, and also insist that they themselves are the real 9/11 researchers, the effect is to sabotage and discredit the 9/11 truth community as crackpots and fools.
www.cosmicpenguin.com...

This tactic can be seen on this site daily. Don't allude yourself in thinking that some of the 911 'truthers' that use this site really are truth seekers , they really are disinfo peddlers and if you follow their work elsewhere you'll find that some of them are 911 debunkers and official story peddlers.

The disinfo gang has published many hundreds of videos, blog entries, forum posts, and web pages. They appear to be well financed. Their enormous campaign also includes direct lying smear attacks against the most effective real 9/11 investigators and activists -- Steven Jones, David Ray Griffin, and Alex Jones.

The goal of all this activity seems to be to confuse the public into thinking that real 9/11 researchers are spouting absurd garbage like "No planes hit the World Trade Center" and "All the WTC plane crash videos were faked". Even people without a scientific education, just using common sense, know that these claims are ridiculous. And that is the goal of the Disinformation Gang! They want people to think that the 9/11 truth movement is full of idiots and crackpots, so people willl go back to believing the government's lies, and welcoming a police state for protection against nonexistent "terrorists".

www.cosmicpenguin.com...

As you can see that the premise of this thread is fact that the 911 truth movement have been controlled and influenced by people who are not 'truthers'.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Don't allude yourself in thinking that the 911 'truthers' that use this site really are truth seekers there really are disinfo peddlers and if you follow their work elsewhere some of them are 911 debunkers and official story peddlers.

lol.

You're obviously "alluded".

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow HerderAs you can see that the premise of this thread is fact that the 911 truth movement have been controlled and influenced by people who are not 'truthers'.

Well Herder as mentioned earlier I sure believe TPTB would try and boycott if they could. And it's likely attempts have been made from day 1, but then mainly using MSM. I for one am more concerned about plain censoring of the whole www. being in the make.

But before accusing people of being in bed with the perps we need hard evidence. What you're putting forward is merely witch-hunting based on suspicious guessing. I actually wonder if it could be you who have been visiting the wrong sites.

I do challenge you, or anyone else, to debunk Dr. Judy Woods' basic observations in this thread
edit on 8-3-2015 by wotyathink because: bad url

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
The WTC were mainly hollow.

Right. That's how we build living/working space. Lots of hollow so we can live and work.

How hollow would you suggest, and14263?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From what I have seen on this 9/11 conspiracy theory - conspiracy theory is that there are always three sides.

People who believe in a specific conspiracy theory related to 9/11.

'Shills' who deny said theory and try to mislead others.

and people who refuse to open their minds and accept the said conspiracy theory.

The kicker here is that all three sides are created in the perspective of those that believe said conspiracy theory.

And no, Im not MOSSAD, or a shill, i also have my doubt on the 'official statement', but the 9/11 culture is truly fascinating.
edit on 8-3-2015 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well I was enjoying this post until I got to the Judy Wood strawman argument. The op does nothing to substantiate his claims about her "theories," nor does he explain why he put dr. in quotations. I would assume he has never read her book and is relying on the myriad of ad hominem and strawman arguments about her that are prevalent in the truther movement. Reading her book clearly demonstrates that she does not posit any theories, especially as to what weapon was used. I have no idea where he got the space laser idea from. Dr. Wood's approach is to analyze the physical evidence left by the events and then she states that the research of John Hutchinson demonstrates the only technology she is aware of that can replicate said evidence. She does not claim that the same technology was definitely used, or that a weapon was used. She mentions Hutchinson's work only as a possible connection. There is a lot of disinformation on the subject of 9/11, as the op did a pretty good job demonstrating. However, I fail to see how Judy Wood fits in to it, as she advocates for others to analyze the evidence rather than submit to the lynch-mob mentality of everybody else, looking for someone to blame as the culprits. I do not see how she distracts or has presented false information and therefore she is not disinformation.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Hohuwah because: spelling errors

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Furthermore, the title of this thread is "911 Truth Hijacked: 911 Perps Created the Truth Movement!" Yet, I do not see where the perpetrators are named, nor does the op mention any evidence that demonstrates those who perpetrated the events are responsible for the disinformation.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"Dr" judy wood is part of this concentrated effort. Many websites were infiltrated by the TV FAKERY crowd who claimed that all collapse and crash video concerning 911 were CGI or faked. These theories are banned from many forums due to their origins being exposed as fake/fabricated. Judy wood came of this wood work. She's claiming that it was Space Lasers and exotic particle weapons and other fantastical theories that go against truths and common sense. These people are linked to the perpetrators of 911.

As others have said before me, you are misrepresenting Dr. Wood and are doing the very thing your thread is about; "Hijacking the truth about 9/11", whether you realize it or not. Dr. Wood has compiled extensive empirical evidence surrounding the events of 9/11 and has focused on what she was qualified to analyze. There are many people researching different aspects of the events of 9/11, because Judy Wood has not gone outside of her field of expertise (e.g. Israeli involvement, insider trading etc.), does not make her disinformation. Would you take your automobile to be serviced at your GP's office? Would you want your mechanic to preform open heart surgery on you? Dr. Wood has received no exposure in the mainstream and is subject to ad hominem attacks constantly. I'm not advocating blind faith in anyone. Inform yourselves with the best data available and avoid jumping to conclusions where there is no data. Speculation is healthy and necessary. However, it should be clearly separated from the facts as not to confound them.
edit on 8-3-2015 by OrganicAnagram33 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

A video of Ms wood and the Webfairy along with other cohorts.

As a 13 year investigator of these events I will tell you that this is barely the tip of the iceberg. Derailing theories and comments are meant to distract from the hard facts. For starters. The israelis shadowing the hijackers for a year before the attack, living next to them as they trained in U.S flight schools. The war games taking place in September such as vigilant guardian and Amalgam Virgo which were used as cover to allow the attacks to happen. The disinfo is meant for you to focus on fantastical theories on collapses where people should focus on everything before the planes hit the tower like the planning and execution needed. Launching an attack during an anti terror exercise takes some high end collaboration.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

Google it. Don't take my word for it.

It was more of a statement than a proclamation of my beliefs.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
The 9/11 truth movement started out making logical inquiries into what happened that day, focusing on things like the defense of airspace over the pentagon,

Exactly what defence would that be? Do you think that it is defended by guns or rockets?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It was more of a statement than a proclamation of my beliefs.

Well anyway it's a statement that comes with a couple of rather interesting implications Shadow Herder for some reason is unable to talk about. Despite his "13 years of investigation".. He may need some time to let the overlooked details sink in. Same happened to me btw and I've been doing construction work all my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join