It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nemtsov 'killers' arrested, one a decorated policeman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: StalkerSolent
What bothers me is the motive. Have they trotted out a motive for the alleged killers?
By the accounts I have read, Nemtsov wasn't a very big fish. Anyone come up with a good reason for Putin to take chances and knock him off?

My guess is they were afraid what he was going to report at the rally. One thing I noticed is the police went in and cleared out his house all paperwork and computers were taken. I figure they thought he had something I'll bet mostrich of that stuff 8 never returned.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I imagine that the police in the US would want to see someone's computers/paperwork if he had been knocked off–it's evidence. Obviously, it's a *great* excuse to cover something up, but what?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What bothers me is the motive. Have they trotted out a motive for the alleged killers?
By the accounts I have read, Nemtsov wasn't a very big fish. Anyone come up with a good reason for Putin to take chances and knock him off?

My guess is they were afraid what he was going to report at the rally. One thing I noticed is the police went in and cleared out his house all paperwork and computers were taken. I figure they thought he had something I'll bet mostrich of that stuff 8 never returned.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I imagine that the police in the US would want to see someone's computers/paperwork if he had been knocked off–it's evidence. Obviously, it's a *great* excuse to cover something up, but what?

Well he did say before he died he was investigating Ukraine and Russia's involvement. Maybe he found something really big that they didn't want to risk him divulging. I also wondered if he might not have had something to do with that Kremlin leak of their policy memo on Ukraine. If he was involved in the release of that document to the Russian paper there might have been more. Could you see what would happen to Putin if say it was shown the snipers on maiden were Russian agents or proof that Russian agents have been instigating conflicts to further the war??

I guess will never know now what he planned to release. And i guess now it no longer matters other than a possible motive i guess.We'll they say information is power and people will kill to get it or hide it.
edit on 3/9/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well he did say before he died he was investigating Ukraine and Russia's involvement. Maybe he found something really big that they didn't want to risk him divulging. I also wondered if he might not have had something to do with that Kremlin leak of their policy memo on Ukraine. If he was involved in the release of that document to the Russian paper there might have been more. Could you see what would happen to Putin if say it was shown the snipers on maiden were Russian agents or proof that Russian agents have been instigating conflicts to further the war??

I guess will never know now what he planned to release. And i guess now it no longer matters other than a possible motive i guess.We'll they say information is power and people will kill to get it or hide it.

I sorta doubt anything would happen to Putin if it was shown he was behind the snipers; he could claim (not implausibly) that the US was behind the other side, and the Russians would be like, "oh, OK." But that's just me

edit on 9-3-2015 by StalkerSolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, you read it all here first, folks. We knew days in advance that the Kremlin would finger some radicalized Chechens... not because we're psychic here at ATS, but because we are well informed about the way Putin's torpedoes think.

This has been a test of the Russian Troll Response Network.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Well, you read it all here first, folks. We knew days in advance that the Kremlin would finger some radicalized Chechens... not because we're psychic here at ATS, but because we are well informed about the way Putin's torpedoes think.

This has been a test of the Russian Troll Response Network.

Putin appears to have disapeared himself the Kremlin is even faking his schedule With fake appointments think the chechens got him??

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

think the chechens got him??

Don't know, but I wonder if whatever Nemtsov had on his computer made Putin nervous...something like the files he had were actually in the hands of someone else just in case he was killed.

I have a feeling that if too many Russians find out the truth about what their gov't. has been doing in Ukraine Putin may have a bumpy road ahead of him...especially if he runs for president again and we all know he will ( if he is still alive ).

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not surprisingly, this reminds me of the "is Mao dead?" period. Maybe, maybe not. I'm wondering if he is laying low because he has survived an assassination attempt. Ukraine may have brought the war to him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join