It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nemtsov 'killers' arrested, one a decorated policeman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

What cameras? Surveillance cameras of Kreml were under maintenance and not operating at the moment of the incident, this was told right after the murder. So next we see one picture on the news and it´s this

No very clear i must say. Now they say they have clear enough surveillance photos of the murder.. Show us.. I don´t buy this..
I believe these guys are scapegoats, how convenient it is that they have now two suspects and all the sudden there suppose to be clear photo evidence too..

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

What cameras? Surveillance cameras of Kreml were under maintenance and not operating at the moment of the incident, this was told right after the murder.

But who told that?

Russian authorities denied this was true almost a week ago.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Agreed, and this confirms it.

Otherwise Putin would be making that accusation.

Putin isent anything like the US government who blame People left and right without evidence.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Poor chechens get blamed for everything don't they. But guess they keep falling for it so can't feel that sorry for them. You know if they were involved they were hired to be part of it. And of course won't have any real names to give the police.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It seems the Russian investigative services gave up on the 'cameras turned off' story very quickly. That was a pretty hard story to sell as pics show cameras all over that bridge.

You are right to consider the early statements made during the investigation. Often in set ups lots of people don't have the official story and they let out contradictions. I'm sure more and more early investigation details will be carefully reviewed to the final 'verdict'.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

It seems the Russian investigative services gave up on the 'cameras turned off' story very quickly.

Are they even the ones that made that claim? All I see is "media report".

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I wasn't excusing anyone but pointed out that some countries have law's or seemingly laws that may contridict what we think they may be . Obama is the one that has to justify his orders to the American public and Putin has to justify his to his own . I see countries like SA do a lot of beheading but it's them that has to justify it to their people .There are no innocent countries that I can think of .That includes my own country of Canada who has lots of blood on their own hands .

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That country is dashcam crazy. There is def more footage out there.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Two more suspects in the case .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Seems that we have a confession .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nice try at derailing. This is not about the use of drones, which is morally repugnant, but about murdering political opponents in cold blood. Do you find that acceptable or not?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Two more suspects in the case .

Yahoo! I won!:

We've seen this movie before: depending on how much international pressure there is, there will be a manhunt culminating in the arrest of three or four "mafiya without code," who, at their show trial, will confess that it was a gambling, drug or prostitution debt affair.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And

Pretty much, except it will be Chechen knuckle-draggers employed by the company as body guards who had access to the vehicles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do I win, beside the scorn and ridicule of the Putinista?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a setup, pure and simple. And here is the reasoning behind the conclusion.

Chechnya is a republic in the south western part of Russia. It wants to break away from Moscow, and be a separate country, following several of the other break away provinces and republics since the fall of the Soviet Union. Up until 1859, it was part of the Caucasus countries, and after several wars, became annexed by Russia and a part of Russia. At one time it was a part of Iran. In more modern days, it has fought twice against Russia, the first time gaining independence and losing it the second time. There is still sporadic fighting in the area.

But without any real provocation, there is no reason for Russia to go back in. Now here is why I say this is a setup. If a province wants to break away, why kill someone who is against the leader of the country that you want to get away from? Would it not be a safer bet that one would want to support said opposition leader and work with them, in agreement to get full autonomy?

The person who was shot, was a popular person in Russia, and an opposition leader against Putin. So now he is shot dead, and Chechnya is getting the blame. All nice, neat and tidy, in one package. What this execution that happened is, and make no mistake, it is a warning to both people and provinces, that dissent is not going to be tolerated at all.

I would say that in the upcoming months, there are going to be harsh treatment of Chechnya and the opposition, for 2 different reasons. Chechnya to tighten their hold on the region, and the opposition, well lets just say I can seem them being taken into “Protective” custody.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hey you win the prophet award. It was going to be someone and you were not the only one considering the Chechen possibility but for different reasons . congrats on the award . :>)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Wasn't trying to derail and find murder for any reason hard to accept .I was just trying to note that many countries have what they consider security policies at home or other places that they have to answer to their own people . If this a a hit by Putin he will have to answer to his fellow Russians and if Obama has a hit list on Americans in other places he will have to justify it to his fellow Americans . This is not a uni-polar world where one size fits all .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

But there is considerable difference between assassinating people who are actively planning to murder innocent civilians as an act of terrorism, and assassinating a peaceful politician who is a threat only to one's personal power base. Your attempt to compare apples and oranges was disingenuous at best.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It seems they even have a fifth suspect in custody now! Dadaev has already confessed too!

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I guess it's the small differences in things that one can or cannot focus on to try and score a point . I will concede the point to you and you can add it to your prophet award .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It is not a small difference; one is done in a misguided attempt to secure the safety of innocents, the other is done entirely to maintain personal power. Obama is a fool, Putin is a maniacal despot.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I guess weather a fool or a despot all one needs is plausible deniability .US wont have to put up with the fool for much longer while the Russians want to keep their Putin for some time to come .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join