It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True&Better: Timeframe.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually, today I find it hilarious. That's refreshing. Must be the nice spring weather - LIFE returning after the cold winter doldrums.
Happens every year. I'm just glad I'm here to enjoy one more - I'll miss the beautiful days of blue sky, budding trees, easy smiles, and promise. You know - the "Easter" season.

LOL!! Okay - I'm actually going to log off now and enjoy the weather change.....

take care!!! XxxXOoooXoxOo.
(Ever seen Nacho Libre? Check it out if you haven't.)

edit on 3/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He sure has let a lot of wars and bloodshed happen ever since he left last time. Did he want people to suffer agonizing deaths before he came back to save the vast minority in "our time"? You know, the time that has been said is coming for 2,000 years now? Why didn't he finish the job when he was here the first time? Why the waiting game? His incompetence has resulted in countless wars and countless agonizing and excruciating deaths, at the hands of his "servants" no less. Why the long con?

You accuse me of not having read the Bible, and then you ask these simple questions that are answer very straightforward in the text. I don't want to look the references up so i'll paraphrase.

Did he want people to suffer agonizing deaths before he came back to save the vast minority in "our time"? The lord is not slow in keeping his promise, but instead he is patient with you.....

Why didn't he finish the job when he was here the first time? Ha mashiach comes in two different stages in the OT. The suffering servant and the conquering king. The Jews were looking for the conquering king and that is why they missed him the first time around.

Why didn't he finish the job when he was here the first time?

He did finish the Job. Jesus said, "It is finished." He conquered death and sin for the world on the cross. Study Jewish wedding customs. Why? The Church is paralleled to a bride of Christ. Hopefully God will show you some truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Really? The gospels are historic narrative? Who documented Jesus' solo "vision quest" in the dessert for 40 days?

historical fiction as a literary style didn't exist in the 1st century....

Please! How stupid do you think ancient people were? Homer was historic fiction!

Ever hear of Plutarch's Banquet of the Seven Sages? It's a prime example of 1st century historical fiction. How about "Lives"? www.amblesideonline.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

How has he finished the job when he has yet to clean up the mess left in his wake? Are exterminators done with their job when they bomb a house but leave all the dead rat caracasses lying all over the house? I don't know about you, but I prefer for the exterminators to kill the rats and clean up the corpses all at once, not kill them then let them stew for years on end before cleaning them out.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He did finish the Job. Jesus said, "It is finished."

But it wasn't finished, was it? He still needed 3 more days to descend into Hades and preach to the dead, overcome death and rise again on the 3rd day. Then, he had to go a prove himself to his disciples.

And, now, you're still here waiting for him to return, and finish the job.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Originally posted by windword
But it wasn't finished, was it? He still needed 3 more days to descend into Hades and preach to the dead, overcome death and rise again on the 3rd day. Then, he had to go a prove himself to his disciples.

And, now, you're still here waiting for him to return, and finish the job.

The whole releasing of the captives thing, is funny though…

Captives “Hey, Thanks for releasing us Jesus! But could you not have done so sooner, there’s been Billions of us, down here for Centuries, stewing away lol…but thanks anyway lol"

It’s truly incredible the lengths that people will go to, just too fill in the gaps in their theology, and to try and make everything hold together…

And too think, that I was almost indoctrinated, into these beliefs…Thank God I’m finally free of it ALL…

Seems like you are free too, windword…

- JC

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join