It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly one-half of Americans favour restricting Muslims' rights: poll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn
It sickens me that a poll like this was even conducted, and disgusts me that people can actually agree to it.

well its just a poll and a rather unthought out 1 at that and if it was accurate it simply implys your apart of the minority and should back down majourity rules over minority ,the usa is a prodominatly christian country and muslim followers should bide by american and christian law, this does not take away there right to practice there belifs in anyway way just regulates where they are if the worst came to happen and if they are law abiding folk this should not matter ,but i would piont out if muslims have too do this ,then all religons should therfor do this as well.

So you want to restrict people�s rights simply because they are ethnically and religiously different to yourself? What�s next?

well this is to monitor these ppl, in no way does this information infringe on any legal daily life

Make them wear armbands? (this is stupid)
Boycott any Muslim stores? (this is stupid a store is a store ,a can of coke in a muslim store is the same in a christian store) ohh i forgot the gods will bless the beverage pmsl

Burn all they're books? (i dont have any to burn and burning books is sad)

Deport them? (this is stupid as well)

Put them in camps? (this is 2005 not the 1940's we have evolved from all that but then again recent disscussion's prove there are the capacity for millions of dettainee's around the usa but who know's)

Gas them in chambers? (thats a crime against humanity and the usa did loose 100's of thousands in europe bringing a hole nation to justice on this plus not to mention id 70% dont qote me on this would be outraged at this including the US citizens)

Burn them in ovens? (come on this isnt gonna happen)

As for the religious differences, can't you just throw away pathetic religious fables and accept each-other as human beings?
Oh I forgot; a large portion of people aren't that smart yet.

i couldnt agree more but in time's of utter despair and no hope faith can be all thats stopping you from cocking that gun and blowing your head off

<< 1  2  3   >>

join